Is Mexico really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-pena-nieto-bilateral-visas-beef-1.3655746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, Mexico is AWESOME! :)

you need to go back

How could anyone think Mexico is bad?

depends on the area

If you get rid of the drug violence it would be pretty comfy for a third world cunt

Gib back criollos for their proper execution for treason and nobody gets hurt.

no

Restore the constitution of 1812 traitors

No.
Gib criollo scum back, we don't have anything personal against you, just the traitors.

how exactly are criollos traitors?

They were the ones behind the independence movements and didn't even care for the well-being of the Américas, but for their own well-being.

that was the church, not necessarily all the criollos

labeling as second clase citizens just because they were born in the Americas ceirtanly didn't help tho

Yes, it was all the criollos, since they were basically both the church and the commanders of the army.
I didn't imply they didn't have a reason to feel bad, I just want to punish them for fucking the Empire up.

CHI, nice numbers btw

You can kiss my criollo ass, you went back on the constitution we signed in Cádiz...

They are nice people

>I want to punish them

lewd

are u a qt grill?

¡Muerte a los Gachupines! ¡Que viva nuestra señora de Guadalupe! ¡Viva México!

>my criollo ass
Well, I was expecting you to be criollo; nobody else would defend them but yourselves.
Criollos will one day pay for their treason and no amount of blaming Fernando VII -who fucked up entirely too- is going to change that.
I'm a manly man.

>I'm a manly man

bummer

You got your ass kicked and I've since travelled in Spain a few times and enjoyed a wonderful reception, your countrymen actually love Criollos...

The way you're allowing Moors to invade again we may one day be all that remains of España...

>your countrymen actually love Criollos...
My countrymen don't even know what a criollo is, sorry to burst your bubble, but it's just your Mexican accent and the fact that they see you as just another sudaca that they treat you well.
>The way you're allowing Moors to invade again we may one day be all that remains of España...
Cataluña =/= España
All the pakis and moros are there, not here.

Criollo= full Spanish blood, trust me, they can tell the difference...

CONSTRULLAN EL MURO

well then why Mexicans illegally go to the US?

NAFTA

That's the past, mostly Central Americans now, they are former Mexicans anyway
Mexicans are actually coming back from the US

full spanish blood = moor + visigoth

rightful clay

this

but mostly this
VIVA ITURBIDE

Yeah like in the last 3 years. Mexicans have been here illegally since the 90's and are still the largest illegal immigrant group in our history. Not to mention our borders have never been tougher than ever and we deport anybody like crazy.

>and they think a wall is gonna help.

Yes
#GoTrump
#NukeMexico
#DogBlessAmerica

It's too hot.

there are parts of the U.S. that are just as hot, hotter even.

i honestly dont get why you grinogs took so many shit states.

Eastern Texas and Cali i get.
but Nevada, Utah, new mexico and Arizona? i mean c'moan really? their shitholes filled with artificial cities

I've lived my entire life in north cali so when I went to visit my grandparents in mexico I couldn't the heat.

lol fag

thats what ur mum said

#rekt

She actually did say that about mexico.

the land is good, the people are only nice if you spend money. that's why we'll be annexing you soon

>your mom confirmed for liking choad mexican chorizo

Yes and no.

You aren't talking about the weather?

>that's why we'll be annexing you soon

>wanting more mexicans
and dont pull that "we'll just genocide you all" Sup Forums shit.

trying to annex 130 million people, a sizeable portion of which have negative views about the U.S. is a stupid idea.

What was his fucking problem, /aztec/?

Why are Mexican-Americans much darker than Mexican-Mexicans?

nothing, he was great.
he's kinda like a Mexican Trump. except he wasn't a meme

he also made Bush look like a bitch

>rightful clay
fight me

Why is bush such a manlet?

NAFTA ruined farming in Mexico and most farmers in mexico were and are brown mestizos, connect the dots cunt

>trying to annex 130 million people, a sizeable portion of which have negative views about the U.S. is a stupid idea.
naw, they mostly want better business opportunities, less corruption, more stability/security. They'd love being annexed

dont need to

Fox is 6'4" he's literally a Giant Mexican

not bad, is my favourite spanish speaking country, not all mexicans hate spaniards like south america and they are friendly.

Feels good to be a Chicano in this day and age.

>They'd love being annexed
we'd also love being the majority

He's a bit of an idiot
But he wants to legalize weed

> the land is good

its literally the opposite

Lads

How did mexicans make it all the way to Washington

Yes all catholics are

feels better knowing the only reason Trump is doing so well is because the Gringos are afraid of us.

They became an actual insurrection
Tried to defeat the army but spilled their spaghetti and that was the end of that

would mexicans come to help us if moors invaded again??

Ew, gross.

there are not mexicans in spain idiot

SURPRISE GRINGO

we takin da land back wit intrest

yes 2bh

i'm from tha bajio(Gto) and i don't know a single family from y moms and dads towns that weren't affected by it.

chiapas wasn't the only region affected

CHI here, id help you guys if shit hit the fan

>heretic fuck actually want to start a fight about religion

add Canada to that image
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-pena-nieto-bilateral-visas-beef-1.3655746

For sure
I don't know why some Mexicans and LA hate Spain

nothing, he's allright.

>rightful clay

Wasn't after Santa Anna signed that treaty giving up all rights to Texas. Your manlet tyrant and his arrogance lost that land for the Mexicans. Blame him, not the settlers or even those who live there today. Texas is rightful Texian clay.

>tfw not living in Gto

feels bad, such a fantástico zone

sure why not

no one cares you cant handle a joke nerd

try not to accidentally set off the nukes, you monkeys

Why don't you answer that question yourself since apparently you are Mexican, or are currently México —unless that you're using a proxy for some reason—?

not lately, fuckers are turning up dead all the time now cause retards from michoacan are starting shit

not matters what is in your passport to me you are spaniards from the other hemisphere
hopefully if the European Union getsrekt we could make something simillar to the 1812 constitution

>/aztec/

???

Why do you equate Mexicans with the Aztecs? Are you dumb, or illiterate?

you'd like that wouldn't you. shit we'd end the world just to spite you fucks

Like you can handle them burger
Lmao

>tfw double mexican and spaniqrd passport

feels good

he's from New Zealand

in the US 1st and 3rd genners are alright

idk what the fuck is up with 2nd genners all being cholos

And?

he's an idiot, they all are

t. low IQ chicano

>2nd genners all being cholos
it's the 1st gen who are cholos (although cholos aren't even a thing anymore)

the 2nd genners are CHI fucks who don't know what they are.

and 3rd gen are the ones who can't communicate with their grandparents cause they don't know spanish

prove me wrong nigger

>and 3rd gen are the ones who can't communicate with their grandparents cause they don't know spanish

damn this is too real I know so many people who literally cannot talk to their grandparents. I still think the 2nd genners are the most annoying

>cholos aren't even a thing anymore
really? that's sad, they had some charm

>and 3rd gen are the ones who can't communicate with their grandparents cause they don't know spanish

6th generation here. My family was able to keep Spanish in the family for 5 generations until I was born... By that time my father had a degree and became one of the most renown architects in data center designing, so needless to say, we moved to the white part of town where I ended up becoming a white-washed beaner.

Still pretty fun though, my grandma talks to me in Spanish, I can understand it, but I can't communicate back unless it's in English. She thinks it's cute.