/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got a Redmi 4X • Xiaomi employees got mooncakes • user got a fidget cube • user finds moonman costumes on the randomizer • A chink leaves a hidden cry for help • user got a Xiaomi meme pen. Doesn't love it • user got a Orico SATA cable • user got a bunch of stickers from banggood • user dropped his phone while waiting for a case • IKEA sharks are back! • user got a fucking soap dispenser • user recieved a green quartz watch • user tested some Micro USB cables with a voltage display • user has 24 LED lights and some fans n other shit for his crops. Also mint update • user's item ships • user gets chinked on his glass pipettes • user got the mao book • user got a 20Ah Xiaomi powerbank. Likes it • EEVBlog video on a cheapo bench PSU • user got a 3D printer • user got some """"surgical"""" tools • user finds some questionable measurements • user got a small USB soldering iron >Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/EBZbUZjA
world.taobao.com/item/550879131380.htm?
eglobalcentral.com/s0ny-x-peria-xz1-compact-g8441-pink.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw09zOBRCqARIsAH8XF1az1ar6PRAfxde-6XtTCaxRLEA3_v24EiIRyx3UCrQ_nP0yQn9ysfsaAnEiEALw_wcB
gearbest.com/promotion-ulefone-mix-sale-special-1594.html
aliexpress.com/item/COWATHER-Crazy-horse-leather-men-wallets-Vintage-genuine-leather-wallet-for-men-cowboy-top-leather-thin/32546907046.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Ulefone-Armor-2-Waterproof-IP68-Mobile-Phone-5-0-inch-FHD-MTK6757-Octa-Core-Android-7/2393058_32825116358.html
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-44gb-64gb-global
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-mia1
kimovil.com/en/compare/xiaomi-mia1,xiaomi-redmi-note-44gb-64gb-global
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xblue snowball.TRS0&_nkw=blue snowball&_sacat=0
youtube.com/watch?v=EPrTJK6QHkE
youtube.com/watch?v=G6K7IYkedBw
aliexpress.com/item/Fas-CoFun/32830438827.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for taiwan

Taiwan is a cheap chink rip-off of China.

Are the Xiaomi Hybrid flat enough or should I go for the ZS5, or something else around that price point? I don't mind a slight boost in bass but can't really stand treblecannons. Coming from a pair of SE215 which I was really happy with but I don't wanna spend as much considering I rarely use earbuds.

Audiofag what do you think of this?

Neither is flat

I know, but it seems hard to find a pair of decent ones that are flat around that price. As I said, as long as highs aren't over the top it's fine, as close as possible to flat is good enough

Maybe RE400, those are neutral-warm

Those are more in the 45€ price range though, really don't want to spend that much. I guess I'll see what I can find.

They occasionally on sale for $30 on taobao, don't know about other stores.

I'll just leave this here
s.aliexpress.com/EBZbUZjA

Which audiofags Too many in csg now. Cable looks nice but the inline control worries me. Always a failure point on cables. What drivers are in it? How does it sound?

Vido XE800, KZ ED9, Memt X5. That new thing Audiobudget measured looks nice too. Haven't got one myself though. You're not going to get anything that flat at your price range though. XE800 would probably be as close as youre gonna get.

Does anyone know good taobao agent that understand bit of technology?
I am looking 13.3" FHD screen for my x230 world.taobao.com/item/550879131380.htm?

What a ripoff.

It's the other way around actually.

I've had good experiences with taobaoring. They seem to actually speak english pretty well. Not sure about tech though.

some random electronic stuff came

Thanks, I'll check them out

I've bought a FHD screen for my X260 from taobao before.

No worries. Memt X5 and ED9 are warmer but are still very nice. Better than the rest of KZ's shit. Feel free to ask any questions. Also, the XE800 are cheaper on ebay than aliex i think for some reason.

>ED9
>warm

What's it for? Any particular project?

With the narrow filters, they are. Probably a bit closer to mild V-shape but still overall warm. The narrow filters don't sound as nice to me personally.

>The narrow filters don't sound as nice to me personally.
The wide filters, sorry.

BNC adapter and rotary encoders are for a DDS project
Voltage/current monitor module is for a battery powered Pi thing

The rest is just useful shit for no particular project.

Thanks

Bookmarked for my next build.

Any earphones with a microhpone good enough for voice chatting or recording myself speaking? Nothing too expensive, please.

>Christmas shopping finished early thanks to the deals and coupons on the /csg/ discord

Thank you based /csg/, now we wait and hope these things turn up in time for Xmas

Why is it that I can get the kz atr to fit in my ear but not the kz ate? They are basically the same shape I guess, and it's difficult to find earbud tips that fit either of them as well. Which are the hottest meme earbuds to get, I kinda want to get some new chinkshit ones

I have the kz ate and atr
Rock zircon
Piston hybrids
And ve Monks

Yet gonna get chinked user
CHINKED
Kinged like a kong
Honged like a fong

Earbuds or IEMs? Hot new earbud is the Yincrow X6 which is supposedly really good. For IEMs it really depends on budget.

Link to the clock?

eglobalcentral.com/s0ny-x-peria-xz1-compact-g8441-pink.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw09zOBRCqARIsAH8XF1az1ar6PRAfxde-6XtTCaxRLEA3_v24EiIRyx3UCrQ_nP0yQn9ysfsaAnEiEALw_wcB

is this legit?

Don't buy non chink brands from chink sites.

>s0ny
Gee I wonder.

Iem my French, woops

I bought a logitech g602 and a casio g-shock from chinks on ebay, there's plenty of legit stuff to be found.

Budget?

help me find the perfect tablet for American and Chinese comics please.

1080p 10" AMOLED screen (16:9)

large battery 6000+

SD card slot

~400 grams

supports DualShock 4 out of the box,no rooting or tinkering required (preferably through Bluetooth)

I thought that said fren, darn this keyboard.

50 dollars max, preferably around that price e point. I kinda want one that is nicer than the hybrids, which are easily the highest quality iems I own.

Some questionable quality EINK shit.
Most likely non existing, due color not being pushed

i dont want e-ink,led or amoled please

FiiO F3, Vido XE800 are my recs, but what do you dislike/like about your hybrids?

The biggest thing I dislike about them is the cable, it is braided to prevent coiling, but that shit still happens all the time. All of the iems and earbuds I have suffer from this. My friend has some soundmagic e10's though that don't, but that's not chinkshit.

I meant more in terms of sound.

Soundmagic is chinkshit.

can someone recommend a single-button iem cable without that memory wire bullshit? need a mmcx connector

Are there any decent earpod clones?
IEMs suck monkey dicks.

I like the sound of these hybrids, but I used to have piston 3's, and I prefer the sound signature of those above the sound of the hybrids, if that helps.

The pistons are pretty V-shaped but I'd still recommend the Fiio F3's

FNF iFive Mini

Looks comfy

Just look for a used Samsung tablet.
Also why the fuck do you need an 10" tablet for reading comics? A 7-8" tablet can do this just fine and it's more portable.

>Just look for a used Samsung tablet.
Why would you do that when you can get a newer Chink tablet that isn't used?

> A 7-8" tablet can do this just fine and it's more portable.
Some people also read on 5" smartphones. Which sure also can display text and manga images or whatever.

gearbest.com/promotion-ulefone-mix-sale-special-1594.html

opinions?

>comfy
no, it's not full of bird shit

I received a wallet today and it came with a 0,1 CNY coin inside.
It's made of pretty comfy leather, a bit bulky but looks pretty sturdy.
For some reason the card slots are so tight it's hard to remove stuff from it, are even their cards smaller in china, or is it meant to stretch with time ?

The latter, stretch a little on use. Or you got the poorer reproduction.
Also good fortune on you, i guess thats the coin

Your obsession with him is genuinely sad and pathetic to the point where user stating something looks comfy is enough to trigger you.

I'm going to guess stretch with time, or just extra tight.

Pretty sure the Chinese have cards of the same standard size.

I bought an used I gen nexus 7. After some tweaking it's great for reading comics and other stuff. It has its limits but I don't plan to push it further than casual reading and some emulation.

I have a similar wallet, stuff the pockets with cards and it will stretch to the correct size. It has served me pretty well

suggestions on a chink phone to replace an LG G4. Size is more important than power so want to avoid phablets. Good screen is also pretty important as mainly used for watching youtube vids

What country you in?

UK

link?

aliexpress.com/item/COWATHER-Crazy-horse-leather-men-wallets-Vintage-genuine-leather-wallet-for-men-cowboy-top-leather-thin/32546907046.html

Then you'll do fine with a Note 4 Global, it's about the same size as a LG G4 and it'll work on any britbong carrier too.

Is there some kind of holiday going on or have i been just unlucky with my vendors ?

(Messaged three vendors and bought one article last week,
no response, package not even packed yet ... )

You guessed correctly.

>trying to browse for some shit
>get distracted by the clothing models

aliexpress.com/store/product/Ulefone-Armor-2-Waterproof-IP68-Mobile-Phone-5-0-inch-FHD-MTK6757-Octa-Core-Android-7/2393058_32825116358.html

Tell me why i shouldn't do it

It looks fucking ass

It's very ugly. And paying over 200 kind of defeats the purpose of cheap chink phones.

Ur right, it just looks like a samsung in a hard case. Gonna pass.

Does anyone have a good recommendation for an attachable mic? Was gunna get pic related but it's sold out.

Eh, guess that's just my luck ..

They're all shit, get a BM-800

My Piss Bottle

Would that be the Note 4x International? Seems like a shitload of Note 4 versions around

No, global is global.

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-44gb-64gb-global

Thanks Anons

Get the Mi A1 instead.
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-mia1

MiUi will make you wanna kill yourself and the pajeet roms are all shite. thank me later.

Ignore him, Mi A1 lacks bands needed in UK and also has a weaker battery

On research I did, and posts on /CSG/ I came to the same conclusion that the Note is better than the A, unless you can prove otherwise user. Also doesn't the Note have LineageOS support? Phone isn't for me anyway.

As for shipping, worth paying for DHL from HKGoldway for Christmas delivery?

can someone recommend me a cheap tablet for reading pdfs please, something with a nice screen and hopefully not trash battery

The only thing that is better on the Note is the battery. the cameras are far worse, it has 1GB less RAM on the comparably priced version, LOS is buggy as shit, and gifting someone MiUi phone is like gifting them cancer. they'll hate you for the rest of their lives. do whatever you want, Xiaomi gets your money one way or the other.

Not seeing that from kimovil.com/en/compare/xiaomi-mia1,xiaomi-redmi-note-44gb-64gb-global

Seems the camera differences are negligible, and as said the Note 4 has LineageOS doesn't it?

part-1

3 years ago, using that picture as a visual guide, I tried to make something similar.

Bought the mic in the picture, and also 4 others that I could make work in the same way from aliexpress.

They all have constant hiss and not great audio quality. Some were slightly better than others, but all bad by proper mic standards.

Next I tried to pair them with USB soundcards from china. Some people had demonstrated that that sometimes worked. On video with comparisons.
So bought a few of those as well.

They were also shit.

So then I looked into buying a "proper" mic from china, and using it with an audio interface.
But you then need a decent audio interface.
BM-800 and other condenser microphones from china still doesn't sound good with a shit interface. Or with an USB soundcard that some ship with.

Tested a full drawer of shit audio devices.
Ended up buying an Blue Microphones Snowball on a nice sale. It's an USB plug-and-play mic that has comparable quality to western "pro" gear.

I can have it next to my keyboard (40-50 cm away from my head), and the volume is good, so even better than a headphone mic, as I don't even have to wear headphones.
And less hassle than BM-800 and other condenser microphones from china that need a swing-arm.

Blue Snowball costs a bit more than your average shitty mic, but it's very much worth it. Almost break either.

But you can get it for pretty cheap. Tons of teens that wanted to make it on Youtube are selling their Snowball all the time.

Just search ebay or your local equivalent.
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xblue snowball.TRS0&_nkw=blue snowball&_sacat=0

I have mine in an empty walnut box because the stand it stupid large (and to tall) to have next to your screen. Also taped over the LED.

Snowball "iCE" version is a bit cheaper and have 2 settings less. Won't matter unless you are going to do music (instruments) recordings.

How likely am I to get Chinked if I buy a Redmi 4x? I like the price/performance, but I would rather have a reliable phone

>kimovil sensor rating as an actual measurment of camera quality
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=EPrTJK6QHkE

youtube.com/watch?v=G6K7IYkedBw

The camera on the RN4 is useless garbage. The camera on the Mi A1 is better than the G5S+, which is in itself already miles better than the RN4.

LineageOS is always is buggy, read the forums and the never ending complating about random shutdowns, call drops, lost GPS signal etc. and are you going to flash it for your friend? it's a PITA as it is.

On the Mi A1 you get pure stock Android with 2 future updates guarnteed. RN4 will be lucky to get Oreo.

Or just get the G5+/G5S+ and be done with it.

Worth it but tell them to mark it as a $20 bt mouse, there's nothing wrong with MIUI that faggot is overreacting but yes the Note 4 has Official Lineage OS support.

>picture not related

part-2

Forgot to mention that I also tested the Antlion Modmic v.3 and v.4. They are not as good as Antlion would have you believe.

Only truly great headphone attached microphones I have heard/tried are the ones on Beyerdynamic headphones, and the ones on the more expensive Sennheiser "gamer" headsets.

TLDR:
Properly tested too much garbadge.
Cheap chink audio stuff is shit.

Buy a used "pro" mic cheap from a 12 year old that coudn't make a career on Youtube after trying for 1 month instead.

Hope this helps someone.

Bought a yellow money gun, thinking of filling it with Hell Bank Notes. It's also available with Supreme branding from some sellers.
aliexpress.com/item/Fas-CoFun/32830438827.html

Not him but I need a 1080p display for my x250, which one should I get?

Kek, I taped over that shitty light too. It's so fucking bright.

I have a Super Famicom USB controller adapter with a really bright red LED on it for some reason. Gonna tape that over.

Blue microphones sound like garbage though, especially considering the price. Modmic needs a good soundcard from what I've heard.

ok

Would you flash a custom ROM to a Redmi 4A, or stick with MIUI? What are the best options?