twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_Islands

Pitcairn seems dope.

>45 people
>tropical paradise
>can have cute lolis

used to live there, top city

All I want is to live in a nice cabin in nature by a lake in Canada

>On 30 September 2004, seven men living on Pitcairn Island (including Steve Christian, the mayor, and representing a third of the male population of the island) went on trial facing 55 charges relating to sexual offences. On 24 October, all but one of the defendants were found guilty on at least some of the charges.[1][2][3] Another six men living abroad were tried on 41 charges in a separate trial in Auckland, New Zealand, in 2005.

>The remoteness of Pitcairn (which lies about halfway between New Zealand and Peru) had shielded the tiny population (47 in 2004) from outside scrutiny. The islanders had for many decades tolerated what others classify as sexual promiscuity, even among the very young, claimed to be in line with traditional values of their Polynesian ancestors.[citation needed] This included a corresponding tacit acceptance of behaviour which in the UK would be considered child sexual abuse. Three cases of imprisonment for sex with underage girls were reported in the 1950s.[6]

That in the everliving fuck could entice an Algerian to live in the Icebox of Putanist Russia?

>Icebox

Maybe exactly because of that. Summers close to the Sahara can be a bit extreme.

Come visit mehmet

How does it feel like to live in one of these capitalistblocks

You posted this picture with a red plastic cup around a week ago?

are you out of your mind?

He hates whales and loves sharing his wife.

Some dense, small country/region in Europe. Benelux, Northern Italy and Slovenia seems comfy.

about to post this

Basque Country or Galicia. I've seen their women before and they've been the only women that make me stricken for them.

Is that a disposal for human Garbage or ehy do you want to live there?

Feels lonely at the top. I'd rather have a villa in Vorarlberg tbqh

Any free state in the USA, where I can own and shoot semi-auto rifles, or even full auto with the proper licenses/tax stamps.

All legal machine guns were made in or before 1986, IIRC, so the supplies are limited. IDK about other automatics.

W-wow, bitufel than melike.

Not OP but probably this, i'm tired of this sirocco shit

>then get done for child molestation

and you do realise there is little infrastructure there, i.e electricity is not always turned on and there's no roads and only one shop which is only open once a week.

but they do want people to live there so maybe you are in luck

also has a pretty sweet coat of arms, pic related

I'd love to live on a ranch in Georgia, the one from Walking Dead style. I'm fed up of cities and all the hippie liberals in California.

>pic related