Do you smoke Sup Forums?

Do you smoke Sup Forums?

SMOKE = CANCER

Smokefags who can't run a marathon trying to justify their addiction in 3,2,1...

Yeah

You don't?

Used to smoke because I was an edgy teen, then because I was stressed at work, then I started smoking weed and quit cigarretes.

Cigarretes are terrible and smell like crap.

nope

Is it true smoking is a cultural thing in some countries?
Also no, I don't smoke

No.

Smoke What?
Weed? yes. Cigarettes? no.

>map meme
>his country has an actual problem with smoking

>Smoketugal
Stop lying

>says while choking from smoke

Black islamist dicks?

>lunglesstugal

Fun fact: when someone smokes a lot we say "he smokes like a turk".

No, and smoking is quite frowned upon here, although my father is a former smoker. Public smoking is banned in many places, especially downtown areas. I'm in college, and my dorm has a smoke detector in every room and lounge, so smokers have to go outside to light up.

when someone smokes a lot we say "you smoke like a nigger"

no joke, but it's mostly albanians that start smoking when they are young

Yes like to suck dick

I dont know where this meme about the French smoking a lot but a lot of people I know dont.

ofc m8

no lol

*I dont know where this meme about the French smoking a lot comes from but a lot of people I know dont.

Just a little, 2 or 3 cigs a day

no i'm not a retarded normie

tbf, with our dietary habits the last thing we need is a reintroduction of mass smoking

On occasion
About to smoke cigarillos tonight actually. First time smoking anything in about a little over a month

It's a nice treat, but i dont know how people make a habit out of it

45 days free from this cancer.

make no mistake, this is a huge fucking problem here. but it's a win win for our government.

>money from huge tax on cigs
>people die younger, less pensions

it's cringe worthy seeing an informed, young generation smoking their lungs out in every bar/coffee shop in the city

and i was one of them...

>Weed? yes. Cigarettes? no.
you degenerate scum. just because it's legal doesn't mean you have to be a stoner

Only when I have weed 2bh

Real talk, does stoner culture really exist among the Dutch? I've heard an advantage of legalizing marijuana is that it'll make the stoners die out.

I know people that smoke weed but i seldom meet stoners, statistically more people have tried weed in the US than here.

Grew up with a mother who smoked in the house.
Got the nickname "Smokey" at school.
Diagnosed with lung damage due to second hand smoke.
Ride bike every day, and train to ride in a week long bike tour to cure myself.
Never again. I hate the stuff. Smokers who are considerate are okay, but ones who just smoke anywhere need to be shot.

Is Hookah not considered smoking?

Wtf is with India then?

why do people smoke weed anyway? it's shitty

why is it cringe? it's kinda cool and it feels good

It is here because of Pub culture, you sit down have a beer with cig