Mfw python is too hard

>mfw python is too hard

Kill yourself.

If I can do it you can do it as well nigger, endure it until what you're doing becomes clear and you see the light

Unironically just start with C. It is much simpler than Python and it will help you focus on learning fundamental concepts instead of all the technicalities of the Python language.

python is easy as fuck

from faggot import OP

python is really easy kek

fuck off mongoloid

The creator of Python is a misogynist. Use C.

Epic shitpost, retard. You didn't prove me wrong, though.

See
Python is an easy language for the features it has, but C is a lot more minimal.

If you're interested in a good starting language my personal recommendation is lua. It has an extremely minimal syntax and is very fast for an interpreted language. It was designed with an emphasis on being usable for non-programmers, but is widely used in a range of different applications.

>muh memory
Fuck off with your poorfag 2gb ram shits

who are you quoting

you mean tell me that your post was not a shitpost? Fuck off, in reality, the first language you should learn is Python or Java. I doubt that you can even program. Also, sage.

I said unironically so no, it was not a shitpost. Please explain what is wrong with C and how is Python or Java easier than C.

no

Garbage collection. Memory a shit

>muh garbage collection
Kill yourself brainlet. Memory management is not difficult.

It's also unnecessary for most tasks, especially whilst learning scripting.

>how is Python or Java easier than C
>"well, garbage collection is easier with python!"
>KILL YOURSELF BRAINLET
Garbage collection IS easier with python, so yeah fuck off nigger, he proved your point wrong

They literally teach african children to code. are you dumb??? dense? have you ever attempted or succeeded in eating an actual rock??

python is the equivalent of taking an refreshment course on algebra in fucking college. if you can't pass that, how are you going to take calc??

>tfw to smart to learn python

It's not hard, you're probably just being lazy and not putting much time and patience into learning it.

memory management
repl
easy string manipulation

They teach CHILDREN python. You're officially dumber than a 10 year old.

learn Lisp then, easy as fuck
>everything returns itself or some result
>first thing inside (parens) is function unless quoted then it's just list
>can write everything with capslock it doensnt give a fuck any case

there you know everything now go my son

you are not trying hard enogh

Dare to be stupid, dare to be stupid!
It's so easy to do!
We're all waiting for you!

What did you mean by this?

i honestly wish i could go back in time and not go to uni for this reason. they teach python first where you learned convenience but not fundementals, and than c looked absolutely hard as fuck when really its more minimal and stripped down.

with that being said, fuck c because we are not in ancient times no more.

Fuck you, now I have to learn Python.

>java

Just kill yourself randandeeeeeeprashit

Perl5 is mature, in active development, runs everywhere, and pioneered a lot of modern software development infrastructure. It's as casual or strict as you want it to be, and massively extensible and expressive, with an enormous 20+ year library of well-tested code.

Some people find it easier to learn that Python, especially people who don't already think like computer scientists but are approaching it from, say, the point of view of a language or linguistics student.

Perl made programming fun again for a generation of people bogged down in C and shell scripting arcana, and it can do it again. There's a quiet revolution building up with mature Perl5 and revolutionary Perl6, and people are only just beginning to pay attention.

Wasnt really aware of a perl revolution but I would like to see it become more popular. A lot of things feel more natural in perl. It seems to be better suited for Unix than python which feels like another generic programming language and doesnt give you the same flexability but Perl OO support could definitely be better.

honestly this is the best advice you will ever get. in uni they started us with java. i only knew how to create shit, not how it worked. i was confused. then i took a c class. i suddenly understood what shit did. i was no longer just calling some imported function, i had to create. honestly, starting with c is for the best. learn how shit is the way it is, not just what to do for certain scenarios, that comes easier.