Official fuck this cuck ass Pope thread

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/pope-demands-poland-open-borders/

>In this thread we say thank you to Argentina for blessing us to a Pope so or more liberal than Obama and try to guess where the next one will come once this one gets murdered by the muslins he love so much.

My guess is that it must be a black Pope from Africa. They will not fall for this bullshit. They will DEUS VULT as soon as they get in power.

Would be like putting latinos as cops in black ares in US. They dont fuck around becuase they dont feel the "weight" of racism. Same with an african Pope about muzzies.

We have nothing for the gibs, they would flee anyways

The Pope is Muslim now, soon we will capture Europe, after that South-America will be child's play.

We will not rest until every cross is turned upside down. In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful.

Retarded monkey, christianity is a religion from the middle east, a cuck religion for the plebs and a way to secure power for the elites of europe.

Jesus whole message was hippie shit.

You fucked up.

Kek, we have our brains, we arent muslims. Pope isnt a god and he can be wrong. Hes just a regular man after all, dont worry, we wont chamge our minds.

This.
He can blahblah all he want.

>South America's first pope
>This total cuck
Argentina must be disgraced

is this thread serious? this pope made what seems impossible: a notable amount of people supporting him

at least here

Stay strong Poland

Give it 100 years. The crescent will waxe powerful.

fuck you argentina

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

WE KILLED YOU THE RELIGION ASJKASJK

we will, don't worry

kek

I don't think so, Mehmet. You may conquer Western Cuckrope but not us.

What we need is a spark to set us in movement.

If the Pope gave a blessing about "defend ourselves form unjustified attacks" I think christians worldwide wuold get mad as fuck and pressure their leaders to take action against the muzzies.

Mehmet deleted his post, it's working, we are removing muslims already

We should actually open the borders for the lolz because the refugees would just flee to Germany anyway.

>demands
more like suggested, but it's not like I expect anything else than sensationalist hyperboles from br*itbart
Tbh I like what is happening, maybe dumb Poles will finally learn the ways of pepik and stop getting cucked by ch*rch

good, black pope=last pope and then there is the end of the world, in which god will send all the degenerate to hell

Nah, a black Pope would be a leader with Iron Hand.

Muzzies would get blasted.