This is one of the proudest pictures I've ever taken - more than a cute shot of a girlfriend, whatever

This is one of the proudest pictures I've ever taken - more than a cute shot of a girlfriend, whatever.

This is why I'm going to be rich in 3-5 years.

Two work days worth of sticky notes, of writing ideas & notes for business idea. Front-and-back on the side while at work.

I'm going to have a picture of this on my front office door when I make it

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1t4m9wlyXlZgeeeIEbZZLZQC2z6MKxtYiMdMeC8IdwoM/edit?usp=drivesdk
youtube.com/watch?v=s6bFzkddc7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reddit spacing.

Can I have 50k when u make it

>iPhone charging cable
never gonna be rich

>this is why I'm going to be rich in 3-5 years
because you were too stupid to write your ideas down in a notebook, and opted for sticky notes instead?

Holy shit can i get rich by scribbling some notes with half baked ideas on them?
Once i do that for an hour or so do i have to take the picture or are the notes enough?
I'm not going to post the photo here to ve made fun of, or is that part of the process?
Thank you so much OP!
Here i am wasting my life becoming an expert in my industry by working hard and building a network of contacts when in reality all i needed was a pen and some post its!

>Proud of doing literally nothing.

OH

This was just today

Amy questions, bitches?

LOL no. A multitude of these were eureka moments.

Shit that there'd be no way I'd be able to fully remember if I didn't write them down

You want to succeed? Note EVERYTHING that enters your mind. That's how you quote literally put all of yourself into your idea & work

Ideas are worth nothing
Execution is everything

One man's descent into darkness.

/r/iamverysmart

I'm going to execute it soon
It's a revolutionary app that connects local people in their communities together based off mutual interests.

No dating centric bullshit. An idea that can help cure loneliness and make real authentic friends outside of school & work.

I have a team of coders from India of surprisingly high quality willing to do it when ready

>OH
>
>This was just today
>
>Amy questions, bitches?
Yes, how does it feel to be the DaVinci of our time, knowing in a few hundred years rich fat cats will one day bid for your collection of post it notes?

The theory will be that these uniform squares of paper like started out white, but yellowed over centuries.

Also, I don't know what OP's weekend plans are, but they should involve a helium mask.

sounds pretty gay
just use facebook

are you on drugs

are you retarded?

if you think the six ideas you had today are actually good, chances are even your best idea is worthless

*breaths in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so poors man facebook powered by poo in loos

I like how you think, I am sure you will be successful in life user.

>shit handwriting
you're never gonna make it, pal

Facebook doesn't do that. The closest Facebook and other apps for that matter come to...Is meeting up st certain dates if I'm a part of a group

Nothing exists where, if I want to play basketball...I'd just open the app on my lunch break, invite others that selected Basketball as one of their Interests, and boom - assemble a game of basketball later that day, from results in my proximity

If that takes off I'm rich:

docs.google.com/document/d/1t4m9wlyXlZgeeeIEbZZLZQC2z6MKxtYiMdMeC8IdwoM/edit?usp=drivesdk

Reddit spacing.

Reddit spacing.

*breathes in even more*
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAAHAHHA
XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
>I'm totally gonna convince people it's not just a shitty facebook clone!
>I'll achieve what Google has failed to do!
>This is totally not a Facebook clone I swear!
>But oh guys this idea is so genius and precious I'll just randomly post it around the Intetnet!

it's not going to take off

>OP
youtube.com/watch?v=s6bFzkddc7Y

>child's handwriting
>schoolboy shoes
>claims to be genius
Op, are you 12?

How you gonna get first 1000 users?
Fuck it, how you gonna get first 100 users?

Nice! Just bought 100k,

Guys, how many more of these do I have to make until I'm rich?

>i look damn good in wo-

send pics

Independent from your idea not even your thread takes off how will your app take off then when it's finished. you can't even pitch your idea on a anime shill board for autistic manchildrean

>xaxaxaxa
chaika?

>he writes his app ideas on sticky notes
Ask me how I know you're never going to make it, user.

Learn how to make projects you fagget, there are a lot of frameworks on how to make a good business project.

Why your handwriting is so ugly?

Ideas are shit of the mind. Execution is what makes progress and money. If you were going to actually do this, you would have already started doing the actual work, not just writing down your fantasies. You live in your dream world where you make gorillions of shekels, much like many people here use anime and vidya. And if your ideas didn't suck, someone who isn't impotent would steal your "brilliant plans".

here's your
>(you)

Best of luck to you and your girlfriend user.

Now fuck off faggot.

Actually is a combination of both, if you greatly execute a bad idea, it's still thrash

I got a whiteboard for that sorta shit (pic related)

In my startup experience, your idea ain't worth shit until you validated it.

and then it still ain't worth shit unless you can actually generate a customer base

and then it STILL ain't worth shit unless you either shill it off to a retarded VC (getting harder these days), or manage to somehow extract revenue from it.

you're probably gonna spend a lot of time and money on it. and if it fails you'll have a crisis for a while. you probably will start fighting with your friends and family.

the idea, my friend, is 0.00001% of the enterprise.

but, don't be discouraged! if you have any questions I'd be happy to give you some pointers.

Oh geeze. This fucking guy again. Your idea sucks.

I think we should encourage him, just like the taco toaster thing. after all, what do you have to lose?

>ideas guy
lmaoing @ u

So like... a dating app but not for dating but hanging out with random people.

basically a grindr that's legal in saudi arabia

meetup already does this.
but if you could do it in a tinder like way, it might work

do you use that percolator? i have one that i used for awhile then went back to pour-over

this

I came to post exactly this. Some coked up fuck scribbled 'ideas' on post-it notes and took a pic of them and this means he'll be rich soon? Ok. This is dumb /biz/ shit. I actually had to check I was still on Sup Forums.

>eureka moments.
>Shit that there'd be no way I'd be able to fully remember if I didn't write them down

You have absolutely no idea what a 'eureka moment' means.

That is the business idea. Writing on sticky notes instead of a notebook and it's NOT being "too stupid". It's visionary

Soooo... The amino apps network?

Sorry, I should have said amino apps with a global search be communities feature.

there are apps like this but men would never use it. it's too gay to be like "sup bro, I like your interests lets meet"

To be fair most of the existing platforms out there do suck, but I don't know why this guy thinks he can succeed where literally thousands have failed based of simply coming up with the same idea...

You bakas
OP is on cocaine
Tech on amphetamines is wild

An idea is effectively worth $0. It's the implementation that makes money.

So instead of dilly dallying writing down ideas, start doing you fucking fuck.

just came in here to say that i also threw a team of programmers together yesterday to solve this same problem. may the best programmers win

>Ideas guy with zero experience running a business getting rich

hope he's good at sucking cock for cali VC bux

Doesn't exist, newfag

Again, you're a newfag

newfag

i think you need to visit a university and talk to a psychology professor before you move along.

Why?

fucking market insight maybe?

what the fuck kind of mikey mouse "leader" are you?

Exactly that kind

Newfag

I was about to ask this exact question..

so kike mods decide to delete my thread about a tech reviewer "because its not related to tech" and this shitheap stays up for 7 hours?
nice. kill yourselves jannies.

Unless it's post-it notes you are never going to be rich

"Techtubing" is literally just shameless consumerism. If you genuinely believe that any shill is mentally stimulating--I hate to break it to you, but you might not be that bright.

tell me how far you (or anyone) would get as a beginner in tech without all these techtubers out there mr. bright guy
some of them are dumb kikes, but I don't have to shill for them or anything.

>i execute this idea by the end of the month
>slightly tweak it for jocks and nogs looking for pickup games
>give it trendy name and interface that totally isn't inspired by japanese dating app 'paris' (will probably call it 'pickup')
>make a few hundred bucks off it, sell it to some loser like OP who will run it into the ground
>buy some expensive shoes and a new monitor
>repeat
this is why you don't post your half baked ideas online.

Read a book, bumbass.

Any idiot can have an idea. But can you actually achieve anything? By celebrating cause you wrote on some sticky notes rather than getting shit done you've already fucked up. Just do it. I bet you won't last a month.

lmao good luck op.

>start crossdressing more often
Richfag in the making here guys

I learnt tech by trial and error from a time when tubejews haven't even existed, like many here I suspect. All these youtubers bring in to the tech community are retarded gaymer fanbois that spam browser/console/smartphone/cpu/gpu/various_other_consumerist_shit wars like in nu-Sup Forums

SICP

>He fell for the law of attraction meme

wowowowowow incredible. some indecipherable scratches.

Hey, sure I can throw out a few. First understand that under the hood it's essentially just a dating site with a slightly different pairing algo, and that allows you to research a lot of implementation from sites that have done things well. For non-dating apps the best equivalent that comes to mind is the "amino apps" which are available for android and ios. Unfortunately because it is only an app(no web version or native PC client) and largely marketed toward fandoms, not general interests, it has attracted many juvenile members and some communities have become very toxic(and not the goo Sup Forums or even reddit toxic, like tumblr/twitter/deviantart toxic) as mature members left.

Common pitfalls include a few things. The biggest is this, if you are building an app like this that agregates so much data on a person MAKE SURE you respect their right to privacy and control how much they need to share. Amino does handle this pretty well.

Many of these platforms also don't have built in chat systems. voice chat and video chat are especially important after you have chatted with someone via text to begin making meaningful connections. Again amino has really nailed this aspect recently. Omeagle is pretty good at this, but sorting by tags and intrests with it is pretty laughable as it almost may as well be random.

Next, DON'T censor your users. Many apps try to censor nowadays and and they fail to gain adoption. To make meaningfully connections you need to feel you can speak openly and honestly. For an example of what not to do and how one app completely failed in this regard search for info on "candid". It's reputations is particularly terrible as they marked themselves as a free speech platform.

Next, have more features to help build communities and circles outside of one to one relationships. Amino is great at this again. One thing I would cation you of though is being too strict in segmenting the communities. Even many people who use Amino Apps hate how strict they are about staying relavent to the group and the complete lack of cross-intrest support/groups. This helps communities flourish when they go viral, sometimes for years, but as the fad that community was built on fades, so does the community. Making long term connections with people is also very hard when you are restricted too narrowlly to a single topic. Unfortunately I don't know a perfect solution to this pitfall.

The last pitfall is this:
marketing and adoption. If you have no users there is no one to connect with. if there is no one to connect with there is no reason to check in. If no one checks in, the community shrinks instead of grow and you accumulate dead accounts. Then the site just goes off line. This is the most common pitfall. Make sure you have active and excited users at launch and keep pushing for expanding your user base. The bigger the pool of people, the better because people will get more matches and have more incentive to come back and attempt to network more using your website again.

Please let me know how it goes. Also, do you have a name decided yet so I can follow the project?

Reddit spacing. Newfag.

reddit spacing? I don't use reddit? Guilty of being a lurker though. I don't post much.

thanks for the info dude it's just a project to fluff our resumes it's a toy app basically. i am looking for this functionality irl tho as i do have an obscure hobby. so i gleaned amino apps from this thread, will check it out.

we were gonna fall into several of the pitfalls you listed... like making the site all about 1 on 1. one of our later mvps was to support group chats and another was a public thread for any event

we also had brainstormed and decided that it'd be best to forbid any features that let the users post pictures. because i wanted our app to be ACTIVITY FIRST and i want to do anything to prevent it from becoming just another dating app. but from what u said, restricting the users only ends in bad stuff

You sound like a man with a lot of lamborghinis in the hollywood hills.

It depends how pictures are implemented. I personnally prefer pics to be allowed, but I'm not sure how not allowing pics would impact the community. If pics aren't allowed in chats(private chats) that might maybe discourage trading nudes and in my mind at least people tend to be a bit more timid with live cams for video chat, though it would still probably be a problem to some extent. Cam shows are admittedly a thing though and could still pose a problem. I don't know how you should handle that content, but I think I would recommend be to make it VERY clear through marketing that it is an app for networking, building communities, groups, and hangouts. This should naturally discourage some sexual content further. I mean just look at linked in. When you think of it you immidiately think of job-related networking due to how it's been marked. Face-book has much less of a focus so you see some of everything. And dating apps have a clear focus on dating. Thus these communities naturally attract certain groups for certain activities.

One thing I would be careful of is being crowded out of the market. Lots of other apps do have photo sharing functionality and if users think it's important they sill simply use other apps before giving yours a real chance. That would be my biggest concern if users feel like a feature that should be there is missing.

I'm exhausted though and I have to write implementation for a string parser and a literal table tomorrow for an assembler, so I'm going to turn in. Good luck on your project. I hope it gets off the ground as it's something I would be very interested in if the user-base reaches a decent number of active users.

Note to self: OP is a faggot.

>I have a team of coders from India of surprisingly high quality willing to do it when ready

It's obvious bait by this point.

The flaw in your plan is that you think there's a market for this. People don't want to meet up with random strangers they don't trust.

This MIGHT be a way for /r9k/ NEETs to find friends. But once they do that they'll leave the app and just hang out with their friends. Even then, robots usually only care about pussy and are way too shy to use apps like this.

This is the first time I've seen someone with much worse handwriting than me. Took me a minute to figure out that you're actually writing in English.

this is the handwriting of a psychopath. check yourself into a mental hospital immediately

Are you fucking serious?
Do you think those dumb advert bitches learned any skill by watching videos of their own kind?

Censoring comes from compliance demands. We got a "Facebook law" here in Jewmany, forcing platforms to filter "hate speech". They wouldn't spend a dime on this shit if not forced to, or for some shrewd profit gains from making an everything is awesome (that now plays in your head) space out of the once hateful and cold internet.

user I think you might have schizophrenia
Probably no gf and no job either