Work in my dad's shop

>Work in my dad's shop
>Blind guy comes in with a guide dog
>"Sorry sir we cannot allow guide dogs in here because some members of staff have a serious allergy."
>"...oh...okay"

Why are cumskins so cucked lads?

You aren't allowed to discriminate against people with guide dogs here

>Take a bunch of bacon
>Put it into the Halal meat section at local grocerystore

That would be illegal here and within 2 days you could expect a lawyer from ADA at your doorstep.

dogs are shit tier animal and pet

really? What about the "we serve who we want' policy?

usa is a commie shithole now?

>He doesn't buy all his meat from a trusted halal butcher

Enjoy the hellfire Chang

Fuck you.

>A Muhammed posts this

not even surprising

>Algeria
not surprised

I used to work at a grocery store in the meat department and you'd be surprised how often this happens. I would find random packages of pork shoved into the halal section on a daily basis.

That only applies to gays and niggers, like God intended

>t. dog

cat are superior in any possible way.

What grocery store did you work at?

Did you get to take home any of the meat that was near expiry?

you are an asshole.
Congrats douchebag.

dog written backwards is god, where is your god now?

Freshco and no, but the stuff that was near expiry was discounted enough that it was practically free.

>really? What about the "we serve who we want' policy?
>usa is a commie shithole now?
We take the rights of the disabled very seriously here, much more seriously then any other minority.

delet this

didn't Muhammed like cats

Damn that job would only be worth it if you got to take some of the meat home.

Didn't you ever need to throw any out that was like one day to expiry?

t. western cuck

Nice akhi, nice.

>Neighbour's dog barks all day long
>get sick of it and throw a steak full of rat poison in their garden

Silenced him right away ahaha

>UK
>France

Like pottery.

The amount of food that gets thrown out at a single grocery store in one day is enough to feed a 3rd world country.

I didn't steal per se because I was a good boy that believed in the business and understood the idea of making profit.

But you know I was in charge of the discount stickers so like I said practically free.

>you'd be surprised how often this happens
Not really. No one likes mudshits and those who claim they do are just pretending. Unfortunately western countries are civilized and hanging the satanists from lampposts is considered bad manners.

dunno about the guy in itself but the tradition say that he liked all animals, peta-tier.

dog including.
>As his men marched towards Mecca just before the conquest they passed a bitch with puppies; and Muhammad not merely gave orders that they were not to be disturbed, but posted a man to see that the orders were carried out

Based as fuck. Dogs are shit-tier. If somebody walks a dog and they are within a couple of meters from me, I'll tell them to fuck off. Not in my neighbourhood. Haram as fuck.

>european autsits roleplaying as muslims

I know. It was more of a piss off of having to put it back more than anything. I always found it funny because it's so blatantly obvious that people are doing it on purpose. Like there is a facing of halal chicken bacon, and then I would find packages of pork bacon shoved in the middle, or people would take packages of pork chops etc that were leaking, and hide them underneath and between the packages of halal beef and chicken. Other times I'd find giant pork roasts just dumped on top of the section.

Never saw anyone do it either, but like you said people just pretend but deep down they don't like them, so they do little things like that to get back at them.

>The amount of food that gets thrown out at a single grocery store in one day is enough to feed a 3rd world country

But can't you take some home then? If it's being thrown out anyways...

>I didn't steal per se because I was a good boy that believed in the business and understood the idea of making profit.

You gotta make gains somehow. Would anyone even notice or care if you took some meat? Is there even an opportunity to do so?

wich is quit dishonnest since muhammad defended animal rights quit hard.

>Recreational killing of animal (hunting) haram

>"Whoever kills a sparrow or anything bigger than that without a just cause, Allah will hold him accountable on the Day of Judgement"

>"Allah has ordained kindness (or excellence) in everything. If killing is to be done, do it in the best manner, and when you slaughter, do it in the best manner by first sharpening the knife, and putting the animal at ease"

>"If you send your dog after the game, and it eats part of it, you should not eat of it, for the dog has hunted for itself and not for you; but if you send the dog and it kills the game without eating it, you can eat it, as it has caught it for its master" (Ahmad, Bukhari, Muslim)"

not even religious, but those trolls about muslims being against animals are stupid.

Proxies exist.

I bet it's canuckolds.

nah definitely from amerilard proxies

t. Xi Chang

The rat in your kitchen doesnt count as pet.

>Notice
No
>Care
Yes
>Opportunity
Yes

>it's being thrown out anyways...
This is what gets everybody. If a product is expired, it has to get thrown out immediately. You aren't allowed to eat it, because if you get sick..

If a product is damaged, you keep the box, but throw the actual product inside of it out because you can get credit I.e. If a box of frozen chicken fingers is damaged, you keep the box, but throw out the bag of chicken fingers inside, despite the fact they are still 100% undamaged and edible. You aren't allowed to keep/eat the product because that would encourage employees to damage products.

People eat things regardless, it's going to occur. But why encourage it. Also if you work in a grocery store long enough, you come to respect the fact that their are many people legitimately making a living off of being employed at the store, so you tend to learn that stealing really does effect the margin/bottom line of the store, so if you have any kind of conscious you don't steal things that are going to cost you money.

t. Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona

>so if you have any kind of conscious you don't steal things that are going to cost you money.

>Having a conscious
Good goy. There's nothing wrong with it, the business is earning easily 5-10x as much as they're paying you. You're just trying to take a bit of your fair share, because even if you work more efficiently you aren't going to be rewarded for it anyway. So why get paid the same as some retard who fucks everything up?

kekked

does your pig mother count as one tho?

How come there are no famous muslim comedians?

Sandniggers can't handle banter.

>insult pig
>amerifat feel concerned

kek

K E K

>the business is earning easily 5-10x as much as they're paying you

I understand where you are coming from entirely. But like I said, there are people trying to make a genuine living off the job. Good, hard working people. Stealing from the store is hurts them more than it hurts "the man"

I knew how much everybody at the store was making. Everybody was getting screwed, from the owner down to me.

Do you still work there? Did it suck or do you think it was alright

I've never worked for someone else in my entire life, i can't fathom how people do it

Nobody ever bullies my Wolfdog and German Shepard desu.

No, I worked there on and off before, during and after I went to university.

It's a basic job, it's relatively easy (although you wouldn't believe how many people try and work in a grocery store and simply "don't get it"). It's basically just stocking shelves, helping customers, knowing where things are. it gets a little more complicated once you start doing the ordering, but on a week to week basis there are a lot of patterns so it's not that hard.

The store I worked at was pretty good. The people were great. My boss was this super cool Greek woman who basically let me do whatever I wanted, because she knew I was a hard worker and the job would get done fast and properly.

I assume it's like any job. If you are competent and hard working it's not that bad.

yeah, he even had cats under his sleeves all the time or something, maybe that was abu heraira though im not sure. But the Prophet loved animals in general.