This triggers the autist

Other urls found in this thread:

japanese.engadget.com/2017/10/02/iphone-8-plus/
youtu.be/8kpD3XCp49o
youtu.be/unTZYFHExRs
bgr.com/2017/09/25/iphone-8-plus-case-needed-drop-test-oof/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is literally nothing wrong with the notch

Holy shit now it looks like a kid with a bowl cut lmao.

This.

#safespace

Whoa, the iphone isn't perfect. Guess I'm getting a Galaxy Note 7™

10/10 fucking saved

Very good

Something about OLED issues about keeping a part constantly switched off or whatever. The only issue for me is viewing photos. The notch literally cuts out what's behind it. Videos isn't an issue as the screen's aspect ratio is like 18.5:9 and 16:9 content can run without any loss.

Just don't buy the X? The good choice is obviously the 8, duh. No one pays attention to it because it isn't a meme though, it's just an pretty good phone.

The iPhone X is meant for idiots specifically.

While ther inherently isn't, it does look really fucking stupid

There are more exploding phones.

One arrived exploded already in Japan.
>japanese.engadget.com/2017/10/02/iphone-8-plus/

who cares what phone you have

Top corners should be curved
>the good choice is obviously a display size and resolution straight out of 2011, with bezels to match

literally you

I like how no one making a big deal about this in comparison to the samshit ones that would explode a while ago.

1 out of a billion vs 1 out of a thousand

You can't buy the 8 now there is an X, faggot. People will think you're poor.

>Verisis
Can confirm

>The iPhone is meant for idiots specifically.

FTFY

Why change perfection

this

Honestly, this is a lackluster understanding of Virgin and Chad. You've only made a fool of yourself.

resolution is slightly better, bezels are a meme. iphone 8+ or essential PH1 if you've fallen for bezels meme is the way to go desu.

Remember when this meme wasn't degenerated and warped by normalfags ?
Normalfags. I swear I too, will ruin everything they love.

>Samsung phone
>Samsung OS
>good

And you call other people idiots.

Note 8 turned out to be amazing. Somehow samshit beat aplels "i7-grade" chip.

youtu.be/8kpD3XCp49o

>muh CPU performance even though every Android flagship will have the same performance

Samsung has shitty, fragile phones with an even shittier version of Android.

WRONG

youtu.be/unTZYFHExRs

Also if the Note 8 has a shitty version of Android why did it still beat the iPhone 8 Plus?

I now have less screen real estate due to the info bar being pushed down.

Genius.

And sorry your android options are literal shit. Enjoy squeezing!

You can solve your problem by not using iShit

see

>Compares two fragile phones to show how the Note 8 isn't fragile

bgr.com/2017/09/25/iphone-8-plus-case-needed-drop-test-oof/

The point is aplel lied like always.

That doesn't make the Note 8 any less shitty of a phone.

>faster performance
>better display
>better camera
>better resistance to a cracked screen/total failure from falls
>no huge x box bezels or annoying notch
>mSD slot
>non-gay OS that lets you download apps outside the playstore
>ect ect

Dam, are you even trying iPajeet?

Again, you're comparing the Note 8 to the iPhone. The Note 8 compared to most other flagships is a pile of dung.

Really? What's a better android smartphone than the Note 8?

Because right now I'm on an old iPhone SE and wanted to upgrade to it since I got a 2K bonus at work last week. Planning to get a good Android smartphone and an XPS 13 laptop.

kill yourself

Right? What a fucking showoff poser. Reminds me of this dumb fat hispanic girl that tried too hard to be funny in HS.

Any flagship with a Snapdragon 835, both currently released (Google Pixel 2) and upcoming (LG G8). As a plus you don't have to deal with Samsung's terrible version of Android either.

Not hard to remember things that happened a week ago.

I'm not sure about the pixel, I really wanted to get that 400GB msd card later on since I love recording 4K video on the go.

Are you sure I can't just debloat the Note 8 and install another app launcher? Is the software really that bad on it?

the Note 4 is the x220t of android.

>caring this much about cell phones
are you all retarded

Kys fag

The virgin gatekeeper
The Chad appropriation

The difference is this a COUPLE defective units. And they haven't even exploded or anything.
Compare to the Note 7 where there was an actual flaw in the battery design and people and their cars got burnt and shit.

Ancient greek architecture is symmetrical as fuck

>waaaaaah bezels

Since when did this board get populated with normalfucks and teenage autists who are dumb enough to fall for utter marketing gimmicks like this?

Meanwhile your faggot crew says the opposite any time any other phone encounters a problem.

the notch is the iconic “roof” of the phone. Assymetry was used sparingly to call out function and brand the building.

Android smartphones of the past were plagued with issues (touchjizz and other custom shitware UX, bad cameras, screens and lenses that scratched easily, jittery scrolling, lack of updates), meanwhile most iphone problems of the time were limited to 1 or 2 meme defects, like bendgate (don't sit on your phone dumbass)

>implying apple and galaxy are the only options
Get out

The user murderer
The mangled normalfag corpse

Just get a good android then or install cyanogen that's really why people prefer Android it gives you options it's your phone it can be unique and not just another phone that "thinks differently®"

>that's really why people prefer Android it gives you options it's your phone it can be unique

What a faggot. Its a smartphone, its a tool to launch apps. What you're really talking about is ricing and filling your phone with gay minimalist themes and Chinese cartoon children. I haven't even changed the wallpaper or stock app icon placement of any iPhone since the 4.

You forgot that the Chad buys products based on how he is seen by others. In other words a shallow fuckwit.

Flashing kernels, roms, bootloaders, and csc settings do more than add Chinese cartoon wallpapers dipshit.

lol gay

Yeah they also add a chinese cartoon bootloading screen. Good job faggot.

*tips hat*