>can't even type a url while fullscreen

I guess every browser is shit now.

Other urls found in this thread:

mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/desktop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw there will never be a browser comfy as Netscape was

Use waterfox. All addons work. Love it

Links2

Give Firefox Beta or Firefox Nightly a try. v57+ has gone through a pretty major overhaul and it's really snappy now. mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/desktop/

Try using Palemoon. it does support some firefox addons

Using Nightly right now, it's pretty alright.
uBlock Origin works. Haven't had a chance to sit down and really install any add-ons.

>seamonkey

>I guess every browser is shit now.

It’s been that way for awhile. You’re not choose. The best software. You’re choosing the least worst.

Also, it sounds like you’re running a fuckton if addons and the issues you’re having are of your own making. Try systematically disabling them to see if one of causing problems.

What addons don't work in Waterfox?

Seriously, Waterfox FTW, All addons work. Only browser I need.

Only gripe I have about it is that the repositories aren't official, and every time there's an update, for some reason it causes duplicate source entries.

I just wound up writing a script so that I could just double click on an icon and have it get taken care of, but it's still moderately annoying.

opera you idiots

>Calling other people idiots while promoting Opera.

What's the difference between firefox and waterfox? I want to switch to waterfox but I'd like it to be multiprocess like firefox.

This. Firefox nightly is amazing.

Waterfox have better privacy controls and lack of bloatware that the main browser currently has.

There is an option to make Waterfox multiproccess. It's basically Firefox with a bunch of privacy controls, although as of now, it is on its way to becoming a significant fork, as Waterfox wants to keep the old add-ons, as well as FF's new API. Full disclosure: I'm sure that this will make Waterfox slower, since I'm seeing all sorts of threads about FF Quantum's speed increase. However, I am also of the opinion that, since both FF55 and Waterfox loads pages in well under a second, that any speed boost is overblown.

Faster would be nice, but addons actually working is more important, so I'm fine with Waterfox being slower.

Well, there's an unofficial repository if you're using Linux, and it should update the same way FF does on Windows if you're using that. I say go give it a spin. I honestly doubt you'll even notice the difference until you start digging into the about:config.

We live in dark times. There are a lot more problems with modern technology then just the browsers.

Browsers are honestly the least of our hour-to-hour worries, but when we use web browsers from desktops/laptops, it tends to be for much more sensitive shit than getting directions on your phone or searching movie times, so it's worth your while to invest time and energy into choosing the right browser, and configuring it correctly.

I want all Firecucks to kys.

That's why everyone uses Brave.

Safari is pretty much flawless with the glaring exception of no webms.

My issue with Safari on my iPhone is that I can't find a way to block 3rd party cookies by default, or to delete all cookies when I close the browser, so I don't really use it, choosing to go with Brave instead.

That said, I do use 1Blocker for when I DO use Safari.

>Palemoon
Who would want to use a censored browser?

>update firefox
>breaks extensions
>the only reason to use firefox

this is Sup Forums, you should just port or make your own extension to fix your problem

oh wait, this is Sup Forums, you should just bitch and complain instead of actually fixing the problem and then wait for a redditor to do it for you

You do realize that some problems can't be fixed by making your own, right? Like, you wouldn't be able to port Random Agent Spoofer into an extension, because the APIs don't exist to do it.

Next you're going to tell people to compromise, to which I ask, "Why?" Why on earth would you compromise when you don't need to?

Are you a pedo or something?

>Like, you wouldn't be able to port Random Agent Spoofer into an extension, because the APIs don't exist to do it.
fork it
>Next you're going to tell people to compromise
what I'm actually going to say next is that you stop being a parasite and build apon the foundation that was laid rather than sitting there sucking your thumb pretending like you're adding any value to the ecosystem

>fork it
Why? I can stick with Waterfox and be fine, so why make unnecessary work for myself?

>what I'm actually going to say next is that you stop being a parasite and build apon the foundation that was laid rather than sitting there sucking your thumb pretending like you're adding any value to the ecosystem
I never pretended that I added value to the ecosystem. I don't, and have no interest in doing so. I don't mind paying for the work of others, which is why I donate, but I have zero interest in custom-making my own web browser and custom-making my own add-ons for said web browser.

You want to put out a superior product and ask for donations in exchange for using it, do so, and I'll pay you for it about a week after testing it out and making sure it works to my satisfaction.

>Only complaint about Chrome is lack of full screen url typing
You're autistic.

i like firefox but the more i use it the laggier it becomes

underage leave

I bounced around from browser to browser for years until I finally landed at Opera. For some reason I always underestimated it, but it turned out to be better than all of them.

There is a browser that tries to remake the feeling of opera 12 but i do not remember what its called