When a /balt/ hit you with that /ausnz/

Tsar.

:^)

were you anxious that noone made a new one for so long?

No.

delete your posts and leave this thread

He had the disastrous qualities of being both incompetent and stubborn. There are many incompetent and lazy rulers however they generally open to relying on their court/bureaucracy which generally keeps the status quo ticking over.

As for his actions:
>He was a disastrous diplomat and got Russia involved in a terrible war with Japan which marked the first time a European power had been defeated by an East Asian one since the Mongol Conquests. He literally was surprised when Japan responded with military force.
>Destroyed all attempts at indigenous reform squashing both the Duma and Stolypins work effectively killing Russia's chance at modernizing on its own terms like Japan. A process which also radicalized his population.
>Completely botched the situations prior to WWI with his indecision managing at once to both antagonize the Central Powers *and* his own military.
>As the War went downhill (which in the process decimated the elements in the military loyal to him) he left the Capitol to personally lead the war effort and placed the running of the country in the hands of his wife (who was heavily influenced by Rasputin)
>World War I signaled the end of absolute monarchies however unlike all the rest he vehemently refused to abdicate (despite constant warnings by advisers) until he was literally placed under house arrest by the Liberal revolutionaries (yes not the Bolsheviks but the liberals).

All in all he destroyed his state, military and the legitimacy and popularity of the monarchy in the eyes of the people. He is just as responsible for the Russian Revolution (the Red one) as Lenin is.

You can't tell me what to do.

look at my trip and say that again

*looks at this trip*
You can't tell me what to do.

>looks at trip

I don't see what you mean senpaii

Today I realized that I'm very far away from being a normy. Don't know what to feel 2bh.

im often regarded as the best, tallest, most good looking and lovable poster here

I had that a few weeks ago too, didn't really care tbqhwyf.

Idk what you look like but you are kinda lovable in a way.

anime car

in all ways*
im completly perfect

seems i lost my toplad folder guys
off to off myself

Pretty lovable yah.
*hugs*

might be in my dead sd card

if only you werent mentally ill
wouldve been fun pretending to be gay with you

Hugs are platonic and friendly :3

also cant find the images i took on līgo nakts