>whites are MURDERED in their own countries by muslims
>their only retaliation are mean internet comments

woah

that will show them

>it's another "posting edgy racism against whites to get (you)s" episode

oh boy

>1939

>racism against whites

Poles hate white people for some reason.

>be pole
>get katyn'd
>their only retaliation are mean internet comments against russia

the people who post this are white and don't agree with what they're posting

it's just easy replies

white people constantly betrayed them, what is a Sarmatian to do?

You can't be racist against people that benefit from institutional racism

what are they supposed to do? Shoot up a mosque? Thats pretty barbaric

>poles are CLEANING people's toilets in other countries
>their own retaliation are mean internet comments

Lol shut yo checkered ass up. You look like a super zoomed in croatian flag lmao

Germans are not representative of all whites. Besides, Russians harmed Poland more, and they're not white either.

>Dominicans are niggers
>their only retaliation if their BBC

your flag is a zoomed out cuckstamp

(you)

You betrayed us as well.

With cum stains on it

>tfw no qt 3.14 algerian twink bf

Gabbadagoo

Go throw stones at protestant school kids or something.

>be Poolish
>lose WW2 before it even begins
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We declared war on Germany. Just because they invaded a country on the periphery of Europe.

It would be like Poland invading Russia because they attacked Ukraine. Did you? No.

You did fuck all lmao you deserve muslims killing you it's God's punishment for your wicked ways anglo.

are you the homo-aussie? Anglos make very good fuckboys (feminine)

I'm only interessed in shemale and cross-dressing femboys desu. :D

Without us, you would not exist.

>be pole
>get katyn'd
>be russia's bitch for 50 years

You did jack shit lmao it was ruskies who ''liberated'' us.

No Pawel, Russkies sexually liberated your women, but we liberated your country. If we didn't declare war on Germany, nobody would have cared about Poland and your country would not exist at this point.

Please thank me. A short "thanks" will suffice.

LMAO

>Algeria
Nah, too easy

If my country didn't exist I would be German now and live a happier life. So double fuck you.

>too easy
like your ebony mom

Yea i feel the same Western Poland should just kick out Eastern Pooland fucking PIS leeches

t. przesiedleniec

fantastic post dude