Literally perfect

Literally perfect.

Thank god for this gift to mankind.

Do you even know who the CEO of Apple is?

>APFS breaking apps left and right
Hmmm

>>APFS

Is it worth going from Sierra to High Sierra on a MBPR late '15?

If Jesus were alive today he would use a mac.

absolutely

No. It clearly states in the Bible that sodomy is a sin that's punishable by death.

Look up Leviticus 20:13 and 18:22.

IT IS FUCKING GARBAGE;
I CANT USE HTOP, IT CRASHES TH WHOLE SYSTEM. RANDOM HICKUPS. THE ENCRYPTED FAILURE. IT JUST WERKS MY ASS.

Why should I care? I'm not jewish

Not to excuse that shit, but it is fixed now

Anandatech, right?

>apple doesnt change their filesystem
>everyone cries
>apple changes their filesystem
>everyone cries

>The only thing I use my computer for are benchmarks
Are you seriously defending HPFS+? The fact you won't have potential random data loss and slowly diminishing drive space is reason enough for Apple to kill it, no questions asked.

He's using a image from a test that they did in a beta.

>a test that they did in a beta
What beta?

>god

>.gif
H-HAYAI !!!

fuck off weeb

what do you mean user

The High Sierra beta? It was available for months prior to the official release a week or two ago.

No.

I used Sierra for quite a while, and El Capitan. These are not perfect. They're good, but pretty far from perfect. This update doesn't really deserve a new name. It's 10.12.7. APFS ain't exactly that good or stable. There are very, very small differences between Sierra and High Sierra. I don't like Windows 10 much, I would say it's quite worse except for software compatibility, but at least when they release the yearly update for it they actually bring some change. Even if some of it is not exactly welcome.

Does your religion of choice permits societally and physically unhealthy man-on-man relationship with lack of long-term commitment and full of abuse, that's is even statistically proven to come out of pure lust and perversion, such as the kind that CEO of Apple Inc. is participating in on his everyday life? Using Apple products literary promotes social degradation and acquiring HIV.

That's the old/beta APFS, it's not even compatible with the one in High Sierra

Did a clean install of HS on my 2015 MBP. Runs like fucking buttery silk, so much better than Sierra.

That test was on High Sierra final.

>applel

What does it change?
Should I install it on my early 2015 MBA?

Kek, Apple btfo

>dumb bug that was fixed already

Plato, Aristotle and the Stoics were against sodomy as well. It is like eating dirt, they said.

MACTODDLERS

PERPETUALLY

CONTINUALLY

CONSTANTLY

INCESSANTLY

EVERLASTINGLY

UNREMITTINGLY

INTERMINABLY

PERMANENTLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

It says Phoronix in the picture.

m-muh walled garden

How will mactoddlers EVER recover?

*protip, they can't

>It's a VM
Nice fake faggot.
Imagine being so butthurt about a user base who does not give a fuck about you, that you fabricate lies just to feel better yourself.

What does it have to do with WM?

where do I subscribe to ur blog?

>poorfags will never know the feeling of using this

What's the point of being a """technology""" """"""""""""""""enthusiast""""""""""""" if you can't enjoy the pinnacle of what technology has to offer?

If I was poor I would kill myself

Is the 12" Macbook really that much lighter than the 13" Pro to be worth all the sacrifices?

Donate to charity and do it

If its you main machine 13 inches is minimum

Wait ihow is that encryption even effective then if it can display the plain text password back to the user? Even after a fix that's probably still stored somewhere.

>not tiling
not worth my time

yeah, stupid idiot, hurr durr, let's listen to what Android fanboy site says!

bait

LOL, tiling...

We don't need tiling on 27" 5K monitors.

You don't know what that is!

5k is a meme

the point of a tiling wm isn't to save space, it's to manage window placement with a keyboard without spamming the damn arrow keys

So no point at all

mouse is slow
I work fast

Shit bait faggot

>hi sarah

I'm still on El Cap desu
Was concerned about performance issues on my 2012 rMBP

>being butthurt and without argument
just stop...

anyone else see a dog face on the sierra wallpaper?

no way sarah would post on Sup Forums

LOL, true. Ive noticed the penis first tho. hehe.

>metal 2
>crash window server

What machines have "metal 2" / what is the difference?

They feel like different fucking devices even before you consider the weight of the charger.
Whether it's worth it, depends on your needs though.

>5k is a meme
brainlet detected

Works just as Sierra did and I don't see any changes other than App Store having different icon and my Mac Mini 2011 now booting slower. Wasnt APFS supposed to be better, kek.

>I work fast

slave morals

For me it actually boots faster than with Sierra on my 12" MB. But then again, W10 on my moms desktop with an ancient HDD and an Athlon 64 X2 5000+ boots at about the same speed.

Recover from what, losing their password? It shouldn't be hard, given how it's in plain text

My mini is noticeably slower to boot after high sierra and APFS, and yes I do have a SSD. Thanks applel

Can you merge folders now? Directly delete files? Does the delete key work in finder?

To all 3 questions, than answer is yes.
Do you guys have spring-loaded folders yet? It's been 10 years now. Or is it too hard?

A mac user would.

there is a bug where even if the padlock is not unlocked, you can still made changes to the startup items, add or remove them
complained about it on forums and no one did anything just like here
maybe i should submit this bug to the official channel and collect my bounty?

>he doesnt know how to install X.org based WMs in macOS

Bryan Adams?