Serious discussion, how can the Middle East be fixed...

Serious discussion, how can the Middle East be fixed. Please don'y just answer "nuke the whole place" or something like that.

Revolution. They need to invest more in education. Cant be fixed in the next 40+ years. But they can start investing in the future.

I dont think it will happen though. Too much religion.

Islam is a cancer, greater Israel is the answer.

Move everyone to Europe then repopulate the area with Europeans

Not enough military age men that want a decent society. Every time we try to back a rebellion; the rebels start something even worse than the previous regime.

Dumbest thing we ever did was to intervene. Muslims need dictators and tyrants. A democrazy only works where there arent two idiots for every decent person.

>Islam is a cancer, greater Israel is the answer.
>jews are arabs in denial

Remove Islam.
Kill 80% of population.
Put Europeans in the place to mix with arabs.

>slavs still exists in 2016
calling germans right know

get rid of al saoud of quatar uae kuwait royal familes and eradicate israel cancer from the region that would be perfect

you basically figured it out my boy

>tunisia is not annexed by Algeria in this plan

trash

jews are cumskinned

not all

Only atheism can save these poor people. They have potentia

does SA has hope?

It needs a capable government that can establish an age of peace.

stability by way of dictatorship

Eradicate islam. Christianity or Zoroastrianism are much better religion alternatives.

ʇoɥs ʇǝƃ uɐɔıɹǝɯɐ ǝq

I only know English and Spanish.

Total annihilation of tribal culture and identities. Go with the Native American method, force all the kids into year-round boarding schools where they're raised in a homogeneous, sustainable cultural environment in which their parents gave no place. Destroy all ideological links between the next generation of citizens and the previous. Build their ethnic and cultural identity around the national boarders, not subgroups. Reform a blended form of Islam in which the Sunni/Shite divide is both inane and meaningless. Marginalize and degrade the entire existing religious institution of the region in favor of an entirely new group of preachers established under the direct guidance of Western entities.

When the children complete their term and enter the new society, they should neither recognize nor identify with their own family. They should consider them barbaric and beyond compression.

we are the biggest group in europe and there are no germans left thanks to your people inshallah

le 62% faec

Secular dictatorship
ME will still be a shithole though

What will happen to Saudi Arabia if something that replaces oil is discovered? would dozens of millions of people emmigrate?

SA is progressing in democracy, economic develpment and poverty reduction (Maybe Venezuela is the only exception). That isnt happening in the arab world.

remove the religion

right wing dictatorships where you kill half of the population

They're already diversifying right now due to the shale boom so not much

lol. You've the same economy than non-oil states (lebanon, tunisia etc.) and way way lower than gulf states. There's no dubai, saudi, qatar, kuwait, oman etc. in SA.

With way more inequality (gini index), and 20-50 times more (!) homicide rate, drugs issues etc.

don't try to play the big boy, we're on the same boat.

Step 1: remove Jews and send them back to Russia/UK/Germany. Jews and israel are the raison d'etre of many Arab terrorist organizations.

Step 2: move away from oil as energy source. This will make ME irrelevant

Step 3: ignore the area or quarantine for 100 years

Step 4: peace at last

But it won't happen, at least until the oil runs out in 50 years. Why? Because having the ME in turmoil is good for US, Russia and Chink arms industries.

It can't be fixed, it's neither in the interest of Israeli hawks or Hamas hardliners to reach any sensible agreement, both would loose power in moderation and both figure the more radical their position the more leverage they'll have if somehow forced into a negotiation, meanwhile they rake in the bonus of support from normies in their populations.
The same for Hezbollah.
The Smae for Saudis and other Gulf states who can divert attention while conflict is ongoing and fuck over the Shia with impunity.
The same for Iran's clerical establishment.
The same for Assad and his regime officials who have no deal on the table in which they walk away with their lives and property.
The same for Erdogan's Turkey who uses the conflict as low intensity ethnic cleansing for Kurds.
The same for ISIS who exists solely while chaos reigns in Iraq.
The same for every single Sunni/Shia organization holding some degree of turf through arms.

It is in the interest of no rational actor in the region to put a stop to the conflict. The United States is tied down by the Israeli/Saudi conflict, Russia only holds power in the region, important for what it perceives to its strategic interests, by supporting anti-Western Shia, China has no interests or vene power projection capabilities in the region, Europe is completely useless, the long term interests of Muslim countries, and Turkey's in particular, are aligned with mantaining a continuous flow of refugees towards the West.

It cannot be fixed, no one with the capability to do so has an interest and the rest are usless or held hostage. This will continue to get worse, even if some short term solution is found in Syria... There's too much armed ideological groups, resources in the region are scarce and overpopulation is high...

Colombia has been one of the most violent countries in SA in the past and there has been a lot of improving in public order in recent years. I am not saying we dont have problems or we are already rich. I am saying there is progress. We will be better in some decades. Also, we dont have wars right now

Declare Assad King of Arabia

Remove S*nnis

*the US is tied down by the Israeli/Saudi lobbies, add dumb fuck evangelicals unconditionally supporting Israel, Arab oil, terror as a diversion from domestic issues, etc.

>remove Jews and send them back to Russia/UK/Germany

This. Proper Semitic, Arab Jews can stay, Polacks and American Jews can beat it.

The House of Saud needs to be removed and Saudi Arabia governed by foreign militaries like post-WWII Japan.

>*reggaton blast in the background*
>*bean smells start*
>*mexican intellectuel enter the scene*

"Hi, I'm José McCluro. You may remember me from such drug documentary as "Mexico, oh no no" or "The Wall: how to build it"..., Today I'm gonna speak about the middle-east"

kys, the Mexican is literally right

The country i am living in is much much better than the country my parents were living when they were young. is it the same in Argelia?

Yes, but we spent most time in the west than here like any good Algerian. [leech intensifies]

I guess you don't have this "plan b" in colombia.

Ad hominem much? Doesn't mean I'm wrong.
>reggaeton is not from Mexico that's caribean music dumb fuck
>Ever heard of epazote, it's only dumb fucks who adopted our crops without associated uses that have this problem
>We at least have intellectuals, they're not censored by the state or controlled by the church.

You're Muslims Ahmed, bottom line that's your fucking problem, most people in the West wouldn't really have a problem with your race, culture or even development level if it wasn't for your religion. Now go fart some hummus while not bathing in the Saharan heat as you wear several layers of clothes drenched in stale sweat while you drink your hot coffee or your mint tea, I've been to North Africa, I've seen the squatting toilets in your public facilities, at least poohs in the loohs don't have to wade through shit in their sandals whne they go out in the open...

Ah yes, here we have Juan Sanchez, Mexican expert on the nuances of American politics

>dolor en el culo

We are smarter and our leaders beat yours, haven't you heard?

yes, that's what you're suposed to feel after reading that

>we are smarter

muy comico... por que tu madre dice el mismo cunda mi pene es en su ano, hijo de puta jajaja!!

Get rid of oil money. I hope it'll lead them to something like Muslim version of protestant reformation.

>Mexican intellectuals
I hope this meme never dies

Literally butthurt by the truth

"Smarter" is the exact same term Trump used, it's called "paraphrasing".

Me chingaste, pero la verga a sentones. En albures me la ganas pero al burro se la mamas.

>el congolumbiANO

>implying I belive in any semitic fantaisie
lol.

Now go pray your middle eastern semitic aramaic aka pre-arabic speaking brown God Paco.

I didn't realize you were non religious

These arabic langage seem familiar, nearly the same as the one some guy spoke 2000 years ago..

>his whole continent get destroyed because of this guy

Yeah, I don't speak sandnigger

>mfw family is from the al-ahmar
>we failed to stop them in 1492 in our old kingdom

>mfw my ancestors are the reason your civilization, 500 people meztiso and continent even exist

really make you think...

>Too much religion
More like people are too much under the illusion that they're religious, when in fact they're all hollow, degenerate, deceitful, theiving, opportunistic, and cheap. People follow what any religious leaders say blindly because they aren't actually religious, they aren't actually educated as to what they follow. That is why you have so many people behaving like and supporting ISIS.

What do you mean by fixing? Democratizing?

>USA and its European minions stop practicing zionist policy in the Middle East
>Western world stops carrying out the holy crusade of democracy in the Middle East
>Westerners stop being missionaries in the Middle East teaching them how they should live
>Let them deal with their own affairs

The only problem is that mostly by Israeli agenda west is always intervening the Middle East provoking muslims to attack Europe and USA. When muslims are channeling their hate towards west, Israel can keep practicing its dirty game.

>mfw my family is Visigothic
>They expelled the brutish savage moors in 1492, then ethnic cleansed their country
>They went from knights to Conquistadores and in the Americas brought Western Civilization

kek nice fantaisie paco, you're just a mix of native and spanish farmers.

I'm from Muhammad XIII, wich family lived and died here, in tlemcen. Stay down, plebian mud blood.

No, I'm a white guy, but even if I was mestizo there's no prouder heritage tthan to have the blood of the Conquistadores and the Aztec.

I don't care who the fuck Muhamed XIII is, your people are just savage sandniggers and terrorists

data-comparaison-of-the-homicide-rate-in-mexico-being-20-time-bigger-than-algeria.jpg

even tired to do it.
I mean 19,669 murder vs 200, it say much.

Yes, you have such a history of peace, will you join ISIS when they take over or flee your land yet again?

- it was a 60 years ago, and it was a war, there was some french civilian killed in oran, nothing else, rest is clean.

*- Isis isn't related to Algeria, try again, mister 19,669 murder;

try again pacito.

>Me-headless-xico trying to insult the alegerian faggot by mentioning ISIS

Hue

It is a war in here right now, and ISIS does have cells in the Maghreb, even if they don't some Islamist will come to power, yoiu'll see a lot worse in your country in your lifetime than there is in mine, try explaining to some dumb fuck foreigner what a war is then...

Oh shut up Sweden, I know he's soon going to become your countryman soon but you can at least wait till he gets there before you start sucking his dick

Hey pablo your english is starting to fall off better try some other time esse

I'm a Lebanese on vacation pablo, ain't got nuffin to do with sven

We had 20 years of extreme islamist civil war and it made 40,000 deaths, it's 2 years of non-war mexico.

Lo que usted diga señor Muhamad

BUILD

combo breaker

>Revolution.
Only idiots think revolution is the right way to fix things. Name ONE example where violent revolution fixed a country.

And don't say the USA. Their revolution was a social revolution that preceded the war for independence, which didn't really change much about the existing social structure and norms, aside from basically turn their regionally powerful people into nationally powerful people.