ITT: we tell about about the personality traits that are pronounced and/or almost exclusive to people of your ethnicity...

ITT: we tell about about the personality traits that are pronounced and/or almost exclusive to people of your ethnicity that you like

Finns are probably the least superficial and artificial ethnic group I know, and I've seen the world trust me. This might come as rude, stoic or autistic to some foreigners since we tend to not show fake emotions, and many, especially Americans are often offended by this.

But when a Finn tells you he/she loves you, there's no doubt he/she doesn't (unless she's/he's drunk). Also I've literally never been betrayed by my friends, we trust each other and rightfully so.

(the one wallet in Helsinki was probably stolen by an immigrant)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/lifestyle/article/1879850/chinese-most-dishonest-japanese-and-british-least-study-finds
uea.ac.uk/documents/3154295/7054672/Honesty paper/41fecf09-235e-45c1-afc2-b872ea0ac882
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It also reflects to corruption perception.

Danes and other Nordics are most likely very similar in this regard.

>Finns are probably the least superficial and artificial ethnic group I know, and I've seen the world trust me.

Finns are probably the most boring people with the blandest personalities I know (not counting chinks who also suffer from a lack of distinguishable personality).

And I've been to Finland, trust me.

>Portusteals

>that Zurich score
>they earn €5,500 per month on average (after tax) and still won't return a wallet with €50

Frenchmen are an artificial group, we are too diverse to have common traits (people from Brittany and from Corsica have little in common, it's not even the same race). The only things that unite us are the French language, history, and government.

I know finnish girls who say they have been betrayed by their friends and that they were fake.

But they were girls and female friendships tend to be frailer. Male friendships last for fucking ever unless you literally murder your bro's mom or something.

>my personal experience means an entire country of people all do certain things

Convinced this was made by an indian

>due to lack of ethnic homogeneity, American poster can't even conceive a high-trust environment

8/12 isn't bad desu

It would be interesting to know in what type of neighbourhoods the wallets were dropped.

Mocking people who get offended at anything.

Talking more about Quebec here than anything. But for most people here, getting offended by things that are clearly not offending (mostly related to comedy, stuff in sketches and whatnot) is VERY badly seen. If some guy make racist jokes and someone is offended usually he or she will get slammed by others who will call him or her a ''Matante'' or claim they have sand in their vagina.

Matante is a term here to mean aunt (literally Myaunt) but it's also a derogratory term meaning someone who's a bit stuck up, annoying, who gets offended by anything and values ''muh feels'' over things like talent and such.

This also help SJW movements to have little hold here, they're too much about finding everything offensive to get anywhere.

Once you get to know them and develop a kinship, that's not the case at all.

>MFW it's real
STEALISBON

>Male friendships last for fucking ever unless you literally murder your bro's mom or something

This desu. Men aren't as artificial as women and tend to have fewer friends but those are true friends (except for the benefit based ones you only go to drink with).

Portugal is objectively the worst country in the world

I hate those overly sensitive attention whores. Fuck.

Well meme'd

DEEEEELEEEEEEEEEETE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

>A fucking leaf

>Brazil
>69º
Ok, who bribed the researchers?

>only 1 less than Switzerland
Pretty good

>Stealtugal
Wew not even edited

>2012

Denmark surpassed us last year.

¨
>Perceived

Literally just showing which cunt is best at hiding shit.

Corruption exists everywhere, but it doesn't work like that. You get away with it with roughly the same rate everywhere.

>Uruguay above france
BTFO
T
F
O

It's true, I'm a country scientist

Do you live en région'' BTW ? Car j'ai toujours pensé que matante est le féminin de monocle qui voulait dire Beauf (ou redneck)

Goddamn, I love Iberia

Well you would

>Moortusteals

Sooo, indians are like the 2nd best people in the world? kek

>that Portugal
>it ain't even edited

This was made back in 2012, people really started noticing how corrupt our shit was after this crisis started and lava-jato happened

We're phlegmatic cunts . We tend to disparage each other in order to hide our true feelings.

>Finns are probably the most boring people with the blandest personalities I know
Odd coming from a kraut

they're nice people, but they have baggage. i would bet that the only muslim poos stole the wallets

>Poland: 5/12 returned, Moscow: 7/12 returned
Poles BTFO and permanently assdamaged

People are more likely to be corrupt themselves if they believe those around them are corrupt. Conversely, the more people believe their society is functional, the more functional it will be.

>We tend to disparage each other

We tend to disparage ourselves.

>sample size
>T W E L V E
NICE DUDE MY STATISTICS ERECTION IS AT MAXIMUM SHRINKAGE

Boring beats being autistic tho.

I couls just keep talking and the boring guy could just keep on saying "uhuh"

For Germans it would be different, I would have to watch what I say because the kraut might go an autistic rage.

i thought you lads were swarming with SJW's and the like

so you're saying Finns make the best friends?

There must be something really wrong with this test.

If you want to determine honesty, the flip coin test is much more accurate

scmp.com/lifestyle/article/1879850/chinese-most-dishonest-japanese-and-british-least-study-finds

uea.ac.uk/documents/3154295/7054672/Honesty paper/41fecf09-235e-45c1-afc2-b872ea0ac882

Corruption doesn't necessarily correlate with honesty

We all know who stole that wallet

Estonia, give the wallet back NOW!

>Montenegro and Italy
>Below several third world countries

What do you have to say for yourself, Eesti?

>Anglosphere "not corrupt"

Yeah okay what an accurate graph.

>4/12 wallets returned

This is one of the rare maps with data from Somalia and of course it managed to be the worst

you don't know what corruption means lad, you've probably never lived in a corrupt country, you literally have to pay bribes to people to do normal things

don't be retarded

liberal =/= SJW
as a gay progressive lefty, i hate SJW culture because they are so closed minded. very group think and thought crime, you know.

Dunno about that pic, seems like much of that's above the us is more corrupt.

the kind of systematic corruption we've seen from this presidential election goes much deeper than just bribing cops to get out of speeding tickets.

You have to be an idiot to draw conclusion from this experiment, it's wildly inaccurate. Such small sample sizes always yield extreme results.

You're asking an entire board of idiots who don't really care about anything but confirmation bias on whatever they want to maintain their ridicule on.

I know it's pointless, but it doesn't matter. I'm just here to practice english so mostly I just type whatever comes to my mind.

>drop my wallet in Amsterdam
>lots of money flies to all directions
>some blue crips looking hood nigger picks it up
>he gives it all back to me
everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

On Dutch tv they also sometimes do experiments with dropping wallets. And housewives with short and spicey haircuts truly are the worst jews.

yeah, i can't believe that guy repeatedly lied about everyone in the race, can't believe he's not been sued for libel yet. Sad!

Wat

>it doesn't matter

It never does, but oh well

yeah i lost my phone at an EDM festival once and a black guy found it and gave it back to me

That isn't state corruption user and besides a lot of countries have it way worse

He's autistic, ignore what he says.

According to tv tests handing over your wallet to the city hall or police also ensures they will disappear. Especially in the catholic south of the country.

You're better off just leaving them on the street lol.

This.

It's written in law that one must be rewarded for returning property so no wonder

>be moortugal
>Imitate spain

Also somewhere as big as London would depend on where the wallets were dropped and who was doing the picking up.

>EDM festival