What do you remember about 9/11? I was too young at the time to recall anything

what do you remember about 9/11? I was too young at the time to recall anything

Other urls found in this thread:

niceme.me
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was 4

Sup Forums only for 21+ fucking when

in hs

When my mom picked me up from school and told me that America got attacked I got excited thinking that I was going to get to watch a super cool war just like in the movies on TV. Turns out I was right.

>2020
>wtf people don't remember an event that happened 19 years ago??? wtf Sup Forums for 30 year olds that still post on an anime website when?

I was 21 hanging out with squatters

Reminder there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who were too young to remember 9/11

There is literally nothing wrong with this

Sup Forums for 30+ fucking when

kek, agreed

Not completely unfabricatable, given that it was almost 15 years ago, but does really make you think.

If you're 25 or over and still browse Sup Forums you are a loser prove me wrong.

You are right

>y-you're a l-l-loser!1!!!!!!111!!!
Yes, and?

really makes you think

I'm under 25 and still a loser checkmate who's laughing now

I cried a lot when i saw it the news. In my catholic nun-ruled school we prayed for the victims souls.

This is how I show im not a loser.

>when I first started coming here, in the 'where were you when 9/11 happened' threads most people were older than me
>now they don't even remember it
>tfw too old to be here anymore

by having an aquarium??

Am over 25 and can confirm.

Was a pretty crazy day. Was on IAA (one of the biggest car show in the world) with my father and my brother. When we came to the booth of Audi all the people there were sitting in the cars, listening to the radio, looking pretty shocked. When dad asked them what happend they told us that a plane hit the world trade center. Dad told us to get the fuck out of there since right next to it is one of the biggest skyscrapers in Germany (pic related).
When we were in the taxi we heard that a second plane hit.
I was really pissed that the next 2-3 days there was nothing else on TV...

>attention whore

Well, I am nearly 30, have finished uni, have a decent job, live together with my gf, have a nice family, have friends and hobbies...

Well... what else do I need?

a boipucci

you can take mine if you want ;)

To not be on Sup Forums

some syrian refugee guy that who will fuck your gf

>tfw that same feel
>tfw can't stop
how do we save ourselves?

While it is a huge waste of time it is really fun now and then.
Even an source of information. Last week when all this shit happend in Germany the media here was to fucking slow so I was reading Sup Forums for all the happenings.

I was in russia not giving a fuck.

I like how this thread is more about the board becoming ever more populated by those who don't remember 9/11 than actual 9/11 memories.

lol, this guy thinks we can save ourselves

Good luck with that. She is one of the very few persons I know that are more racist than I am.

not sure why you're being downvoted for this.

What happened on 9 november?

w-where did all the people who left go?

niceme.me

694 – At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.

>eternal nazi germans
the superiority of the german is common sense

I was in elementary school and everyone was really scared.

My dad was in one of the planes, the last thing he said to me while he was still on Schiphol Airport was: "I will leave for paradise, allahu akbar."

I remember I was home sick from school, I turned on the tv and saw it happen live, crazy really.

A true Dutch. My condolence.

Danke bitte, möge ich meinen fahrad zurug?

Did you see my photobomb :D

How old are you, 12?

No, im Ebin troll :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

I can't stay mad at you, you dutch are so cute.

this
I love destroying dutch boipussi with my massive american cock

Both the WTC planes left Boston Logan Airport u dip

Enjoy your tullip festivals!

Thank you!

We sold newyork for islands hahahahahaha

I can't. Kill me.

Nein.

Were they at least high-sugar Caribbean islands, like when France sold us the Louisiana Purchase to keep Saint-Dominigue?

I cried because i thought the USA would use nuclear weapons and all the world would be fucked.

I was 9, but I just remember it being in the newspapers and on TV for fucking ages.

Wir haben ein tank, und als das gemacht ist soll dir sehen!

I was 6. Pretty fun man. I was living in fall River Massachusetts at the time. The only thing I remember was getting out of kinder garden early, no homework. My mom was pretty messed in the head at the time. She just wanted to go home.

No, kill your thoughts, go and live my son.

The day it happened tv showed the fall of the towers on loop
Then there was the war in afghanistan and stockholm syndrome about white converts to muslim faith shenanigans

I was 3

wtf i love losers now

We should have glassed the entire Middle East desu.

I was listening to radio. The DJ was like, "Yeah, yeah, plane crashes into the big buildings, so big deal. C'mon guys, let's try this new track from (some cheesy pop artist.)"

It was like ten minutes later and the buildings had started to collapse and the realisation of pandemonium was very slowly sinking in, along with news of the other plane hijackings, Pentagon attack, etc.

Shortly after, the entire radio show was devoted to the topic. Phone lines were setup, streaming radio stations were setup to monitor police frequencies on the internet.

The DJ apologised the next day.

>The DJ was like, "Yeah, yeah, plane crashes into the big buildings, so big deal. C'mon guys, let's try this new track from (some cheesy pop artist.)"

You guys should watch the tv channel recordings made right before the attacks.
>"It's quiet, too quiet"
>an interview with Ray Romano kek
>the howard stern radio show

wtf are you doing in brazil

9/11 happened my first year of high school. I still remember the day with surprising clarity.

>so big deal
HAHAHAHAHA

I remember staying home from school that day and watching CNN on a whim. The next day at school was really weird, since I was one of the few who watched the slow progression of events starting with the first plane.

I don't even know why I chose to watch CNN. I was like 14.

He probably moved there for a women, just like I will probably do

How to get fired 101.

Was in 2nd grade. Didn't even go to school because west coast. Played with Legos all day. Shit was cash

I was in second grade of elementary school. Teachers and other adults were pretty scared. They closed down a couple large towers in my city (Toronto) for the rest of the day because nobody knew what was going on. I watched it live on TV and I didn't really get it at the time.

>what do you remember about 9/11?

the pilot's face

Same here

alahoo ackbar

kekest

I was 13, and I heard it and had to look up what america was.

I remember 2ch.net was in raptures at 9/11. nobody doubted that was retribution from our general Tojo.

I was 11 years old at the time. Didn't sleep very well considering what the people jumping from the WTC had to be thinking about.

And those eery empty skies after all flights were grounded. I think Sup Forums calls this a "happening".

i was in 8th grade, woke up and my dad was watching the coverage in his underwear. i remember his dangis being at half chub. boxer briefs

Kek. You two are not so different after all.

Typical jap, trying to take credit for shit you had absolutely nothing to do with

BOO

The madman.

never seen this before

My mom woke me up like I was CIA or something. I was expecting jets to attack my building too.

>there were already firefighters gathered like a block away
FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

It sounds crazy, because it was.

Years afterwards, people were debating on what should be built at ground zero as a memorial.

For some reason, building a mosque seemed to come up on the list of suggestions, time and time again.

Then one day, it was pointed out, in stunned silence at first, that muslims erect their flag on land that they have conquered. People went apeshit, like really fucking nuts about it when it was put like that.

That idea never came again.

People went ape shit when a Muslim prayer center (not even a formal mosque) was built several blocks from Ground Zero. I guess things are a bit different on the other side of the pond.

i kek'd

still make jokes about it to my uncle plus holocost jokes ( he thinks it really happened )

he calls me a sadist and other stuff

i love to watch him lose his shit

Reminder that Seth MacFarlane was supposed to be on one of the planes but was a half hour late because he was hung over and had a faulty travel agent who wrote the wrong departure time. Really makes you think.

it wouldn't be a that bad, family guy is pretty shitty desu

No, it doesn't, at most it makes you go "huh".

It's decent, but I'd go with South Park for an edgy cartoon

"It's a meme, u dip"
Yeah, he was supposed to be on the same plane as David Angell, who was on it and did die, and who oddly enough co-created Wings.