Does this happen in other parts of the world?

Does this happen in other parts of the world?

Its children selling lemonade on a nice summer day. If anyone was unclear about it.

I wouldn't drink anything little kids have made, fuck that.

They probably touched worms and shit before making that lemonade.

Lemon juice isn't lemonade. Idiot kids

because it's not lemon juice

I hate lemonade and I don't trust a kid to not germ it up.

yes or no

First I would ask to see their street traders license, public liability insurance and food hygiene certificate.. If they couldn't produce those documents I would report them to the local council and trading standards.

not here, only seen in american cartoons,as a lot of other retarded "traditions"

They work in other things not as nice as this.

Thanks for clearing that up, that one on the right looked a little like a terrorist.

also, I suspect they are too young to be working, so I would ask the council to bring charges against the property owner.

Lazy spics

illegal here, needs to be approved by the ministry of health

undeveloped brains

I did it when I was a kid.

well its not much of a job for an adult, even a monkey

It doesn't here and in any part of europe that i know.

We have a lot of young entrepreneurs, with several employees under them, and making a lot of money.
Except it's drugs instead of lemonade.

Beat me to it

I tried it once when I was 10. I got one sale for like $2. The only way I could see it being profitable would be if you lived in an area with a lot of foot traffic.

No

i am grek

not anymore. I vaguely remember some kids selling lemonade outside when I was a kid. Thinking about it now, I'm craving for some lemonade. I haven't drank any for ages

This is a sure fire way to get kidnapped and raped

Yes, but only balkan women do it behind glass in a red lit street.

No. It is considered as child labor. Health certificate required. Selling cookies is frown upon as child mistreatment to beg for monies. And no, i wont buy because they might put booger or shit inside. Lastly, lemon juice is not lemonade.

>HEY JIMMY WE SHOULD GET THE NEW SUPER TURBO CHARGED ULTRA TACTICAL NERF GUN
>BUT WE HAVE NO MONEY ZACH AND OUR PARENTS WONT BUY IT FOR US
>I KNOW! LETS MAKE A LEMONADE STAND!
>*initial failure of some sort followed by triumph over past failure resulting in the kids making a lot of money selling 25 cent cups of lemonade*

Americans are so shit

>lemon juice in water
Fixed 4 u

I've never seen it here either.

I do see girl scouts though when it's that time of year.

by judging the look of the products, "girl scouts" looks a bit fishy to me. Can you trust this organisation? what do they do in return? Is it common to join girl scouts?

Girl scouts is fairly common yeah
I've never heard of any scandals regarding it, but then again I don't pay attention.

Boy scouts is of course a very popular and we'll established thing, no idea who runs it and if it's the same as girl scouts

They're boy scouts for girls.
They tend to be a respected organisation. At least they are trusted here in the midwest.
Plus their cookies are pretty damn good.

>we'll
Damn phone well*

mad about lemonade

I think its a pretty confy tradition Pedro.

Not is Spain. I think you have to be in a country where most people live in good suburbs for this to be possible.

>Can you trust this organisation?
Absolutely.
>what do they do in return?
I don't know. They're basically some kind of extracurricular program/club parents enroll their kids in to foster development.
>Is it common to join girl scouts?
Not uncommon. It's sometimes just referred to as "the scouts" (both boy scouts and girl scouts). It's almost always considered a good thing for someone to have been in the scouts. Sometimes people will mention someone was an "eagle scout" (for the boy scouts), which is a very honorable thing to have achieved.

What you see in the picture are just some girl scouts selling cookies to raise money for their "troop."

kek our tax official would completely destroy those kids and take all their money like they should

What is a lemonade

Underrated

>SUPER TURBO CHARGED ULTRA TACTICAL NERF GUN

Hey man those things are the shit.

>if you lived in an area with a lot of foot traffic
It terrifies me when I see empty American streets.

Same here
>mfw thanks to american I know bunch of random aspects of american culture like scoutgirls selling cookies door-to-door, ice cream trucks, george washington something-something cut a tree, climbing rope in sports ed and "day of free action" (thanksgiving)

No. But on Kingsday here there are yard sales everywhere.

water lemon and sugar

p good

Nope. I wouldn't drink anything kids have made by themselves anyway.

>in an area with a lot of foot traffic
Is it even possible to sound more american than that?

The kids parents would get sued for tax evasion and running a business without license. Perhaps for child labour too if the cop has a bad day.

Not even joking.

Is it possible to be more Russian than to get butthurt about the differences in our countries?

You're overestimating your importance to me.

No, never.

I see, sounds pretty cool then.

In my village we only had the "Jungschar" which was a combination between free-time activities and bible lessons (in a fun way). I am really not religious but I loved the time there.

Чe нe тaк c этoй eгo фpaзoй?

It is very strange for us that's why people pay attention. All my friends who visited USA made big eyes when they told me that your cilies literally have no life in working hours.

Пoдpaзyмeвaeтcя, чтo вce нa мaшинaх eздят, a пeшкoм никтo нe хoдит.

Hy хyй знaeт, y тaм нac гдe чacтныe дoмa тoжe бoльшe нa мaшинaх eздят, чeм пeшкoм.