New advertising on Yotube?

hey user's So Youtube decided to show me pic related below a video (yes I was watching Linus' techquickie that's not the point) Well is it just me or have YT integrated Google advertising more here? or what is it?

kys

You have a malware in your system. Remove system 32 immediately.

system 32 doesn't exist on my system... What do I do!

youtube is strange nowadays

I wanted to watch some Dragon Ball, and One of the suggested videos is about cambodian cows fucking

Lucky you.

Linus Shill Tips is
80% 20% Whether he should be posted on Sup Forums is debatable.
It is a fact however that:
- He leans more towards entertainment than being educational (even if it is 9gag level entertainment for retarded people).
- His reviews are geared mostly towards gamers and 13-year-olds rather than actual tech enthusiasts.
- He doesn't actually know much about tech beyond the level an average gamer knows.
- He is mainly a marketer and brand shill, rather than a tech(nician) or a tech hobbyist.
A tech hobbyist is interested in much more than just the narrow gaming tech field.
A Sup Forums related Youtuber should at least be involved in actual projects and wikis or reverse engineering and repair,
tangible and defined involvement like Wendell for instance.
That is to say: His reviews of hardware are shallow and scratch the surface, and the same goes for software,
because that is his maximum capacity and any more would end up with him looking stupid with every word (and he already has instances of speaking stupidity on the shallow level of hardware discussion).

I believe that banning LTT from Sup Forums would increase Sup Forums's general quality pertaining to the board's main topic: Technology.

I also believe that moving LTT to Sup Forums would also increase Sup Forums's general quality pertaining to video gaming since getting a bit educated on how gaming hardware works would reduce stupid GPU/CPU wars threads.

if i block the element it breaks youtubes front page

LinusShillTips isn't Sup Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Sup Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to .

>is it just me, or is this site that is owned by google using a lot of google advertising?
WOW OP WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?

He is prosumer trash that appeals to the same audience as CSI: Cyber. They're both packed with about the same amount of useful information.

He couldn't make his Cisco router work. He couldn't make his pfSense router work. He couldn't build a 1u server so "1u servers are teh sux". He clipped parts off his 2u server to get components to fit. He tried to build a NAS. He did that terrible 10Gbe LAN implementation. And He tried to water cool his house with hilarious results.

He is as amateur as they come but he's too stupid to see it. His viewers are ignorant fools if they take him seriously. Good on him for fleecing them but anyone who follows his bullshit is dumber than Linus. I've only ever seen part of one of his videos and I thought it was an April fool's day show until someone pointed out they were all like that. I've gotten wind of all his other fuckups second hand.

If someone advertises in his show I won't buy their product. I'm assuming it doesn't work and they have to pay someone to shill to the ignorant masses.

His show looks like a high school project that didn't work and he's always trying to figure it out at the last minute while the judges are watching.

His wife looks like a Japanese urban legend monster. I know she's probably Korean or Viet but she looks like something out of Japanese lore that greets you on the street after dark and eats your skin if you don't tell her where her dead daughter is buried.

This man married a Johj.
Do not trust a single word that comes out of the mouth of someone who would marry a Johj.
Seek another source of advice instead.
Even if he says water is wet, do not trust this roach fiddler.

linux isn't really good looking, that and he is a nerd. why do you neckbeards expect him to have a hot girlfriend?

heyyyy

That's great and all (it really isn't). However, if you could snap out of your autistic rage for a moment and realise this thread isn't actually about Linus, that would be c000l d00d3

Every time he does a sponsorship video, he downplays problems and basically lies for money to underage people on YouTube;
often contradicting things he previously said in the past (like the CPU temperatures shit).
I guess you could say that's the point of sponsorship, but still, the man makes a living by lying to kids about tech which translates to kids making hefty mistakes spurred by a shill. He's human trash.

Yes, machine learning start to found products on images or video, plus add shop link.

The next step google.

see my comment:

How accurate is the information from a guy who was never involved in any tech project, doesn't know any programming, never learned or had hands-down experience with hardware, and simply doesn't have any knowledge that a tech-hobbyist would have?
About as accurate as the knowledge of an average gamer, which is to say misleading and always false beyond a basic bare minimum level.

Linus can theoretically be a shill of everything Sup Forums loves, and Sup Forums will still rightfully hate him because mutual agreements on certain products don't magically invalidate that he is a dumb faggot shill who should be posted on the dedicated containment gaymer board for tech retards instead of Sup Forums.

Something happened to my xposed background player. So yea Jews can never satiate their greed

lazy b8

Literal whole industry tech news or info begins journalist,amateur or people don't found better job.

I'm guessing the video had Bulma tagged or something and YT just went wild from that,

Wait, are people actually using the front page?
I haven't been on that shit in years.

do people really get this mad at youtube people?
get a life guys.

>watching linus dumb tips

OP here. Well fuck this thread was a disaster. I was just asking about YouTube having a new form of advertisement and instead it has turned into an anti-"Linus Sebastian" thread. Can you autistic faggots not get over someone else watching a certain person you personlly don't like? Oh well I suppose it's my mistake for showing a screenshot of what video it came from...
Now don't mind me just getting myself banned so that I don't make the same mistake of posting on here again for a few days.

The sky is blue and Sup Forums is autistic. What else did you learn today?

you could easily have posted just the ad box. you were shilling.stop that