What's the difference between Northern and Southern California?

What's the difference between Northern and Southern California?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIQdaDoqXsE
youtube.com/watch?v=O1b26sCHc9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Southern california is on fire half the year, the people are more stuck up, theres more traffic and mexicans, and the air quality is worse. Unglodly hot the further east you go

Norcal has 3 different biomes, Forest, comfy coast, and farmland, with mostly friendly people. The sierra nevadas are some of the ebst mountains in the country, and S. Lake tahoe is a tourist destination everyone should visit at least once in winter

SoCal steals the water too

One is south and one is north

Southern California is hot, dry, and full of beaners.

Northern California is more temperate, has comfy forests, and is still mostly white.

both are dude weed lmao

>Southern California is full of beaners

How did that happen? I mean there's barely any of them in the states between SC and Texas

who do you think owned the areas of california and the southwest before the US?

That's because the space between SC and Texas is barren even by flyover state standards. It's mostly desert.

So Southern California is full of bearers while Northern California is full of chinks and niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=CIQdaDoqXsE

youtube.com/watch?v=O1b26sCHc9I

only in the bay area

San jose has a bad poo-in-loo infestation

Chinks aren't a problem though.

lel Not just San Jose. I myself live in NorCal and San Francisco is essentially owned by Indians. It seems that over half the people working in white-collar SOMA are Indian.

Nothing feels more glorious, satisfying than knowing how much pain this causes the "white" poo-himself American.

NorCal: Argentina
SoCal: Chile

Same as Korea. North is commies and south is freedumbs.

t. Li Xiang Chin

ah yes, the "bay area makes up all of northern california" meme

Central Cal>SoCal>NorCal

There are Hispanics in the Southwest.

>desert shithole with metheadsand an isnterstate running right through it
>better than any other part of the state

lest we forget the giant cowfarm on the side of the road that has an entire square acre devoted to cow shit

In summary, Southern California is garbage, Northern California is great.

Why does NorCal hate us?

You have it backwards, friendo. We even have an entire libertarian region in NorCal that wants to become it's own state.

One blasts reggaetton and the other posts taringa memes?

Because you're the reason that California is a nanny state.

Isn't San Francisco worse than Los Angeles?

STOP STEALING OUR WATER

Well San Francisco is gay as fuck but other than that it is very nice. Lots of money there, and it isn't composed of human filth unlike Los Angeles

NorCal controls the state, not SoCal. All the influential California politicians come from up north and this november another Bay Area nanny stater will defeat us as usual :(

pretty sure most of the gays are being outsted by tech jobs and sky high rent

nice, kinda makes me want to switch to computer science and move to the bay

San fran resident here, this city is extremely nice to live in. Just stay out of touristy areas and you're set.

One is nigger and the other is Indio?