Is there a more perfect phone?

Is there a more perfect phone?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/10/04/iphone-8-devices-are-bursting-open-when-theyre-put-on-charge-6977761/
thessdreview.com/daily-news/latest-buzz/iphone-6ss-nvme-controller-and-speed-dictated-by-device-capacity/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unironically no

SE 2 when.

(You)

6S. 4.7" is the perfect screen size.

shrink the bezels and it'll be great

March 2018

There is.

Moto g3

Mine was perfect before a. the buzzer stopped working (don't care about this) and b. it developed a fast battery drain, even on standby/airplane (this DOES suck).

Pretty sure the charging chip (U2 IC) is partially fried, but anyone who does BGA repair wants a fucking fortune so debating living with it like this.

Does anyone need faster internals in this phone?

All they can really do is make it worse (by taking away the headphone)

After seeing today's iPhone 8 and X issue reports, I think I'm going to upgrade to the 128 GB SE and give my girlfriend the 64. The 'S' generation of those phones seems like a better idea at this point, even though apps and websites are beginning to heavily ignore the 640 pixel width. I can probably love it another year.

>fugly faggle logo
>huge bezels
>pointy edges

iOS 11 is a big downgrade for the SE since Apple made everything fuckhuge for no reason.

Damn. I still horribly regret fucking up and ever leaving 9.2.1 or whatever. There will never be a more flawless design tailored to that size screen, and truly they don't give a shit. In fact the only thing I'd be really missing out on is a few new emoji.

Not SE specific, but iOS 11 also TOTALLY BORKED the Podcast app, which is probably the most used for me. Fucking sucks, and they're no longer signing iOS 10 :(

My gf has one. She loves it.

get pocket cast or another podcast app?

Yeah, the Pixel, and install LineageOS for a plus.

When I used an Android for a while I used Pocket Casts and it was nice. I may have to switch over.

May look for a way to simply install the iOS 10 podcasts app though. Hopefully someone is working on that.

>download this pajeet rom from lmao xda.

wow rekt lol xo

>tfw still waiting for 6.5" 4k edgeless screen and good software

Yeah...one with a headphone jack.
One with an sd card slot.
One with a removable battery.
Oh and one with a higher pixel density for vr.

Normally I'd bash the lack of build quality but apple phones no longer shatter when you give em a mean look so hey there's an improvement.

>safe spaces in muh phone
made me kek

>xo
no homo

Perfect for manlets and women.

Only women and numales buy apple stuff, so OP argument confirmed. SE is the perfect phone... for apple.
>the captcha is an unreadable graffiti

Xperia XZ1 Compact

gonna buy me an SE for cheap, like $140

tired of androids lag, no updates, shitty security, etc

iOS is a shit!

Yes. The SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 8.

ew no faggot, full homo cocks out

Only 2 phones I'd consider right now is the iPhone SE and Sony XZ1 Compact

Yes.

How is this any different from Android having onscreen home/back/other buttons on the bottom?

Faster internals greatly improve battery life.

Unironically no. Looking forward to the SE2

I'm 6'2 and I have OP pic related. (os 10, don't fucking upgrade to 11)

The A11 chip could power a 120hz display in the current SE form factor while still getting decent battery life. Apple would be crazy to give it to the SE before the 4.7”/5.5” phones, but it might happen.

i own it.
been using it for couple of months now.
no complaints other than not having radio and need for stupid itunes app to sync files with computer.
last 2 phones i owned were android. one was samsung other was some chinese crap.
both were laggy, especially the samsung. the chinese one had terrible wifi connection.
the iphone is very fast, hasn't lagged once.
it feels like a quality phone in my hand, unlike those flimsy plastic androids.

iOS 11 in an improvement in my eyes. don't know what you're talking about.

Some people are really bothered about the super-big titles at the top of mail, messages, and music. I don’t mind the changes, but they do look kind of dumb on the SE’s smaller screen size.

They did completely butcher the Podcast app compared to the previous version, but Apple has a history of weird/bad decisions with that app.

Battery life is shit on 11

I miss mine.
My current iPhone 7 isn’t that great compared to the SE.

>Yeah...one with a headphone jack.
It has a headphone jack though?
>Oh and one with a higher pixel density for vr
>325 dpi is not dense enough
You're retarded, son.

Se is actually pretty nice have mine on iOS 10.3 never updating to 11

That's the poorfags phone, the entry level crap for people who want to have an apple on their phone

Say what?
metro.co.uk/2017/10/04/iphone-8-devices-are-bursting-open-when-theyre-put-on-charge-6977761/

You won't be able to comfortably reach the top bar without slightly adjusting the position or holding the phone in a weird one. Besides, 6S design is ass.
Newer internals and lack of headphone jack would further boost the battery life, camera and touch id improvements won't hurt and using a bezelless OLED screen in the same form factor would be based as fuck.
Crappy build quality and lagdroid. Had Z3C and it literally made me quit Android.
It also gives you everything from a flagship for a poorfag price, so your complain is that it doesn't cost 700?

Because that part serves a purpose and you can hide it when you are watching a video and its not just a fucking line

Not quite shit but noticeably less. All hopeful I went with 11.1 beta and finally managed to experience lag. Applel software is starting to drop the ball.

If you’re going to get a Pixel don’t waste it on Lineage, get CopperheadOS.

>It also gives you everything from a flagship for a poorfag price

You mean chink brands, right?

>It has a headphone jack though?
Why do people do this?

How many chinkphones have NVMe storage? Most have inferior cameras and slow gps too. What about basic shit like service? It's part of the premium experience. If your Applel phone is fucked, you get a new one from some faggot in an apple store instantly. Enjoy the wait with some chinkbrand.

charge port has died on both my parent's se like a year after warranty

fuck off

Dude, UFS 2.1 is faster than NVMe meme

Nope.

thessdreview.com/daily-news/latest-buzz/iphone-6ss-nvme-controller-and-speed-dictated-by-device-capacity/2/

The fastest UFS 2.1 so far is probably Mate 9 PD at 759.21/251.53 for 256gb version.

>iphone 4s
>2017

poor in loo

XZ Compact

No, 325 ppi is nowhere near good enough for VR. Combine that with it being an LCD and so small means the iPhone SE is one of the worst phones you could buy for VR. It would look absolutely horrible. 515 ppi on my Nexus 6P wasn't enough either. 534 ppi on my Pixel XL is a noticeable improvement, but still not enough. It would be a waste the rest of the time, but VR is one use case where a phone would legitimately benefit from a 4K display.

>534 ppi on my Pixel XL is a noticeable improvement, but still not enough.
Almost like VR on a phone is even more of a meme than VR already is. Why not just get a phone with a better resolution for phone task and a VR headset if you want that shit so bad?

Dedicated VR headsets are actually lower resolution, although they do have better tracking and refresh rates. They're also expensive as hell and not really worth it at the moment with the content available. Phone VR, assuming you have a high end phone anyway, is a cheap way to sample some decent VR until dedicated VR is less of a meme.

>lack of headphone jack would further boost the battery life

Indeed this sounds like complete bullshit.

You'll still need to power the external dac/amp through UCB-C/lightening, but that won't be as efficient as if the dac/amp was integrated into the phone.

the only thing that sucks is that everyone thinks im a poorfag with my SE

they will say shit like wow thats an old phone

little do they know i have 17 bitcoins.

wow! really impressive, user!

why the fuck would you waste the time to do that

To btfo your stupid ass

More space for a bigger battery if they adjust the design.

cash out you dumbass

This. My SE’s charging port died and I’ve never dropped or damaged my phone in any way.

Literally shitty chinkphone tier.

yeah, except that's not what they use that space for at all.

Many, here are the top three

Se 2 wont be coming with headphone jack

Did you fix it?

I got a galaxy s4 and just bought an iPhone SE because I couldn't take the bloatware/shitty design and even Samsung ads through push messages anymore. I also was tired of watching pajeet videos on yt if I needed a tutorial. Did I fuck up? Is it as botnet as android? How do I shitpost on it (without jailbreak)?

I'm so mad, the classic is a massive piece of shit with the new update

Should I be stocking up on SE's while I can?

Can you downgrade?

Yes you probably should

Unironically mostly women buy tablet sized phones. SE is ultimate chad mode and dumb phone is drug pushing stavy fucking 4d hyper chad mode.

Not possible at all
let me explain
>the app is broken
>no way to turn off broken leds that are constantly on because of update
>brightness doesn't work
>on top of leds not working the vibration and sound settings don't work
wait for it

>phone resets all data on power on

I'm sending it back to amazon with a 1 star review tomorrow

Stacy*

My Passport fucked itself a few months ago. After a few minutes of being on, you couldn't open any new apps, and a bit after that apps stop working altogether and you have to hard reboot it. I've got around 500 pictures from the Vegas trip it died during I'll probably never get back. I couldn't transfer them online, over Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. Now I can't even view them. Thumbnails show in the file manager but when I click a photo it says file is inaccessible.

Fuck Blackberry.
Never buying from them again.

Probably not but we're speculating about a phone that doesn't even exist yet, I doubt they even started thinking too much about it. SE is still on par with every other flagship out there in real use sans camera.

This is kinda true. Women want dat big screen to see Tyrones cock better and betas need the newest toy to get approval from their beta friends.

I am, I might just buy another Passport so I still have some small chance of getting my pictures off this one. Might get a P'9983 instead.

well that actually looks pretty cool but "Blackbery(is)Broken OS" is really bad to the point of being unusable.
Truly the patricians choice though

BB10OS is still one of the main selling points for me. Once I can't use it, I'm done with smartphones.

OnePlus 3T.

that's why I bought the classic lol
Just whatever you do, don't update

I'll update to the second newest

even that one has problems
at least do research on which ones are trash or not

I never had issues with it on my Q10 or Passport

I have bad luck

a lot of people i know have SEs cause theyre simply the best
i got mine for 200 dollars

>ishit trash
>good

Pick one.

>owns ishit
>thinks he's not poor

ive had 4 android phones, tried flashing different roms etc and like the iphone SEs small size and solid/light build the best out of all of them, the oneplus X coming in close second
something about IOS is just comfy especially in a really small form factor like the SE. im sick of 5/5.5in phones that are heavy and dont fit in my pocket comfortably

>t. iToddler brainlet