What backpack does Sup Forums use for carying it's /tech/?

What backpack does Sup Forums use for carying it's /tech/?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Billabong-Unisex-Command-Pack-Black/dp/B01N6J50HP
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=sWS8f440FVM
indiegogo.com/projects/barracuda-konzu-the-worlds-most-advanced-backpack-business-travel#/
aliexpress.com/item/New-Multi-Functional-Men-Travel-Security-Backpack-Casual-Laptop-Backpack-Computer-Bag-College-Men-Business-Backbag/32821167716.html
xd-design.com/bobby
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I carry a laptop bag. Backpacks are for children in middle school.

>carrying a purse
>any year

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

I don't wear the strap obviously.

Looks nice. Does it come in black? Also, link?

billabong command and yes
amazon.com/Billabong-Unisex-Command-Pack-Black/dp/B01N6J50HP

I use a messenger bag because I'm a soyboy. Pic is the actual bag.

I just hold objects too big for pockets in my hand.

Get a cheap canvas messenger bag, for like 20 bucks.

Works good enough, and you won't feel bad if it gets tore up or lost.

must be real nice to give up one hand just to seem mature on the internet

This, cheap and durable.

So you carry around charger+laptop+other peripherals in your hands on the subway on your way to work?

Grats on making that dash for the bus, and showing off your wares in a bad neighborhood.

Everki Beacon

Highest quality backpack I've ever owned. I've had it for 6 years and it still looks brand new. But they're expensive.

Buy it for life and minimalistic

See faggots? That's how MEN do shit.

I got that bag on sale during Christmas time last year for $150 I think. Pretty happy with it. It has enough room for my laptop, tablet, and a few other items as well. It holds up well and hardly has any wear. If something happened to it, I'd definitely get a cheaper bag though.

I like the stuff from xd design... Thinking about buying their bobby backpack (picture related) or this one: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=sWS8f440FVM

Timbuk2 messenger bag, specifically the command which is tsa approved so you don't have to take the laptop out of your bag

>xD

Suit + backpack. KYS

>KYS
kill yourself you 16yo meme acronym spouting faglord

Shits overpriced af senpai tbqh, et cetera.

what kind of backwater shithole you live in that you still equate backpacks with kids? huge amounts of adult professionals realized years ago that backpacks just make sense

A North Face backpack just like every other normie

If you wear a purse you're a faggot

Backpacks are pretty sad, to be frank, but so are laptop bags.

Lol it looks like an coach bus seat strapped to their backs

Professionals use suits and they use backpacks.

I like the design, it's very functional though

let me guess, you favor some sort of obscure handmade artisan leather messenger bag, or perhaps that's just sad also and you wouldn't be caught dead carrying anything but an $8000 briefcase

Third worlder here, the only tech I carry around is a SIG Sauer P938

I use pic related. I fly quite a bit so this is a good replacement for my Samsonite meme bag.

Do you use some sort of bag for it?`Or just hold it in your hand?

i don't carry tech. i use my cheap puma backpack for carrying snacks. water soaks through but i guess it's suitable storage for tech if i put my coat over it

What's a good waterproof/water-resistant backpack that can hold a 12.5" laptop and a few college textbooks?

goes on my waist. it's a pretty tiny gun

Are you that insecure that you won't use a functional and ergonomic bag? Seems to me you're trying to impress someone instead of getting the job done right. There's a word for people like you.. "faggot"

>have this bag before they became a meme
>WOW user DID YOU BUY A GUN
>GUNZ R BAD
>PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THIS OFFICE

Keeping an eye on the Barracuda Konzu, will probably get one soon

indiegogo.com/projects/barracuda-konzu-the-worlds-most-advanced-backpack-business-travel#/

that's how you know you're the office's pet autist

if Chad came into the office with the school shooter backpack, everyone would say it's cool

charger can fit in the pocket at least for the most part
>living in 3rd world

I have the titian, the back compartment doesn't open quite as neatly but is has great capacity.

Was thinking about the beacon but those side pockets looked like they would catch on everything.

Got this one as a present, really useful back pocket for laptop + tablet + charger.

opinions?

Where can I buy a genuine™ randoseru?

>it's
Why don't you knew English?

rolling for the loli second from the right

left*
Damn autocorrect is getting tricky.

fuck off CIA

I use a similar one made by vans

>the office's pet autist

What do you feed it? Data?

>carrying it is tech

My purse.

nothing wrong with a good briefcase

h-h-hi~~~

Ewww get away from me creep

london?

How about a smaller leather backpacku that can fit my surface pro 4 and sketchbook, ink pens headset and kindle? So something small, pref cheap faek leathery matter.

I got this one
Kanken looks nice might get a red one. Love the aesthetic of it

This little thing.

Bought it from Aliexpress delivery took 3 months, the seller refounded the money.

I carry a bounch of shit and the materials are so good. Last week was poruing rain all day and not a single drop went inside, the exterior i think is oleophobic or just very well made.

Ill shill this shit and suggest Mark Ryden on aliexpress the xd has 2 or 3 more things but this shit is $30 usd and was well worth it.

Fuck forgot pic

>picrelated.png
>enough space for an iPad Pro, an A5-collegeblock with 2 pens and calculator
>safety measures against niggers
>water bottle stored on the outside to not damage your stuff
>pretty fucking sturdy and lightweight
>looks reasonably okay

Literally the best bag I ever had after my 8 yo Adidas bag fell apart

Didn't really think about its tech carrying capacity when I got it, but it works fine

I use this as my daily

When I carry a backpack/manpurse/laptop bag/whatever, I feel like an autist wearing a bicycle helmet, knee protectors and elbow protectors. Pretty childish and uncomfortable

patagonia master race

is for purses, faggots

>Look mom I told them to go to another thread xDDDDD

thinking about taking the exact same ?
But I hesitate between the counterfeited one or the real one
25€ vs 100€, kinda hard
aliexpress.com/item/New-Multi-Functional-Men-Travel-Security-Backpack-Casual-Laptop-Backpack-Computer-Bag-College-Men-Business-Backbag/32821167716.html
or
xd-design.com/bobby

this thing. plenty of room. have a laptop sleeve since it's not cushioned on the inside.

in od-green for the last 7 years
> would recommend