Argentina es white!

>Argentina es white!

Lmao, they look no different than Brazilian pardos. I've noticed that a lot of Argentinians look part nigger for some reason despite Argentina supposedly never having any niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=f80_1448324345
liveleak.com/view?i=a75_1469499068
liveleak.com/view?i=603_1469412198
liveleak.com/view?i=e1e_1448311651
liveleak.com/view?i=66f_1464921397
liveleak.com/view?i=22a_1464273627
liveleak.com/view?i=624_1448311055
liveleak.com/view?i=0f1_1451255904
liveleak.com/view?i=5c5_1464355486
liveleak.com/view?i=71f_1469730812
liveleak.com/view?i=d81_1449463632
liveleak.com/view?i=312_1425919518
liveleak.com/view?i=572_1424548638
liveleak.com/view?i=5d1_1448329610
noticias.flashsb.com.br/noticia/4257/Estudantes-argentinos-realizam-projeto-de-integracao-em-Sao-Borja
youtube.com/watch?v=U_DOfETzOhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the shittiest argentina is 10000 times better than huezilmonkeymordor, kill yourself

Seriously, mestizos don't look like this. There is something negroid about their look. The memes about Argentina being a black country might actually be true.

those guys look like spics, I grant you that.
pretty sure most argies just look med tho.

Even white argentina still cant become a developed country.

Southern euro genes are disastrous

Hey, don't insult the whitest country in the world

they look spanish/italian wtf are you talking about m8. the guy at the back looks scottish.

What kind of "spics"? There are spics who are mixed with niggers as well as with amerindians too. The ones that don't look like niggers look full amerindian.

I have no Idea why Brazilians try to banter the rest of Latin America about whiteness when they have the highest amount of African admixture outside of Africa. I'm starting to feel bad for them, they're so delusional especially the ones from the "south"

Large crowd of Argentinians.

Large crowd of south Brazilians.

Sorry, but south Brazilians are hyperborean nordoids compared to them. Brazilians are much less delusional about their "whiteness" than Argentinians.

fucking kek hahahaha

95% white... is this statistic really correct? They don't look much different from Brazilian pardos on average.

A BIG percentage of these people don't have light skin. Why do they consider themselves as white even if being "white" is only about skin color in Latin America? Maybe for social reasons?

WHO CARES AUTIST

You guys are turning into worse shitposters than Canadians, at least Canadians can be funny once on a while but Brazikas are just awful

>Brazil bringing the banter

>you guys

Lmao fuck off cunt

>Brazil

I'm done....

who broke you heart, OP? tell us

>having to cheat by bringing the entire country into the discussion

Argentina is comparable to south Brazil in population.

>argentina is sicily 2.0

>>having to cheat by bringing the entire country into the discussion
You're literally cheating by cherry picking a small region of your country instead of the whole thing, truly pathetic

Roses are red
Violets are blue
This happens in Brazil
In Argentina don't

liveleak.com/view?i=f80_1448324345

liveleak.com/view?i=a75_1469499068

liveleak.com/view?i=603_1469412198

liveleak.com/view?i=e1e_1448311651

liveleak.com/view?i=66f_1464921397

liveleak.com/view?i=22a_1464273627

liveleak.com/view?i=624_1448311055

liveleak.com/view?i=0f1_1451255904

liveleak.com/view?i=5c5_1464355486

liveleak.com/view?i=71f_1469730812

liveleak.com/view?i=d81_1449463632

liveleak.com/view?i=312_1425919518

liveleak.com/view?i=5d1_1448329610

There is a region in Brazil with comparable population that is whiter than any region in Argentina. It's not cheating.

Holy fuck

@62795591
(you)

>2fuckingam
Seriously, grow up. It's late and nobody gives a shit if you're white, black, purple or yellow. Haven't you read X-men? Brazilians and humans should live together.

Hahahhhah harjentina is negro, sotuh nrazil is whiiiiite!!!!1!1!1!

>Most people say that Koreans are racist
>Even Westerners also stick to the skin color
WTF?

Find me a region in Argentina that is whiter than south Brazil and I'll admit defeat.

Also, Uruguayans look whiter despite their census indicating otherwise. 86% vs 95% for Argentina's self-claimed "whiteness" which is a fantasy.

Context please.

It just Latin America. We fight to see who's the whitest nation.

>Brazilians
>Westerners
>Humans
>Sentient beings

>Let me post a picture to show how white is brazil

>Let me cherrypick a picture from Jujuy to show how abo is Argentina

Yea, nah... good bye Joao...

>Haven't you read X-men? Brazilians and humans should live together.

KEK

Yeah S Bra is def whiter than Arg. So?

>liveleak.com/view?i=e1e_1448311651
Jesus fuck, he's already dead. Bullets aren't expensive in Brazil or what?

We do dislike each other in Asia, but at least We don't fight about it.

But Latinas are Westerners also.

Not going to watch that but I'm pretty sure crime related activities bring a lot of money. I don't think money is a problem for favela gangsters.

You are a shitskin compared to your little brother, face it. It's very easy to find white looking people in big Uruguayan crowds while Argentian crowds look predominatly like a mix of amerindians and niggers.

You're right.

Those niggers are brazilians who love our bbc ;)

Brazilians are stupid, they think shooting a gun is like a video game and think they have unlimited ammo. It doesn't matter though, no humans were harmed in that video

Marquinhos, i'm probably whiter than you...

Stop doing this, ppl is laughing at you... You are from fucking Brazil m8...

Could i pass as an argie in your cunt ??

your hand is feminine nice hand to be honest but why pink sleeve?-_-; are you gay?

lmao fag

Is that an aryan pride rally?

Pink sweaters are /fa/ as fuck tho

well, butchering people with knives and swords was pretty common hundreds of years ago. Killing someone with a gun is a much less explicit act. Our generation is just not used to seeing blood much

That is a fucky brilliant bit of bants

>niggying your genetics even more

Don't do that, friend.

I'm from SOUTH Brazil. Get it right. You wish your people were half as white as this.

Lol dat one chick on the bottom left asking for a sucky sucky

It's not the act, it's the fact the idiot monkey kept shooting even though the guy was already dead. He only needed to waste 3 bullets max but he decided to keep going

Another racially complexed brazilian.

I expected better from the country of samba, carnaval, ronaldinho and beach party.

I'm very disappointed on you OP.

Aagentina is 97% white, south brazil is 78% white

Brazilians aren't even humans, holy shit
Can't their goverment do something? How can they be this subhuman?

I don't identify with any of these things. I'm not a nigger. South Brazil is a different country in all but name.

Can you even look at the crowds and groups I'm posting here? Argentinians are obviously extremely deluded about their "whiteness". Straight up Amerindian looking people must consider themselves white there for social reasons.

not gonna bother replying to you anymore negrinho

g'night

>Brazil

Kek de kek

yeah, i'm looking at your cherry-picked picture and your lame bait but it doesn't change the facts

>Haven't you read X-men? Brazilians and humans should live together.

>Argentinians are obviously extremely deluded about their "whiteness"

wtf are you saying?? You are literally the only one in this thread who is obssesed with the whiteness...

Google "Argentinian people" and then "Uruguayan people" and you'll immediately notice the difference. Uruguay is also "less white" than Argentina.

I'm not cherrypicking anything. These are random sports teams from south Brazil. You are welcome to try to find Argentinian teams that look whiter than them.

I'm talking about your racial census of course. You are more likely to see a darkie from Argentina considering himself as white than the same thing happening in Brazil or Uruguay, or any other country for that matter.

>You are welcome to try to find Argentinian teams that look whiter than them.

Our racial census is fine. You are just posting cherrypicked pictures.

>Let's ignore statistics about a general population of a country taken by people smarter than my black ass and instead look at these pictures of people at occasions that attract only a select sample of people that wanted to go to said occasions and additionally would not perfectly show the average variation of races in order to prove that Brazil is whiter ;)

kys and go back to school you monkey

Don't reply to him retards, it's a bait thread.
Just hide and ignore.

I would fuck the one on the left desu.

>Happened in a favela near Rio Vermelho in Salvador - Bahia, the guy was killed because he flirted with the girlfriend of one of the gang members in a football match. Before anyone asks: no i dont have a source on this death because its just another murder in a favela, newspapers dont give a fuck about it if its not in a middle class neighbourhood. We need a Brazilian category asap by the way.

LMAO this is some narco tier shit

>55channer makes a thread
>taringa bites the bait

Jesus fuck just kill yourselves, all of you.

The saddest part... Is that this isn't a bait thread at all.

He's serious and mad for some reason.

"Whiteness" census is self-reported, you stupid English teacher weeaboo. It's not reliable at all.

Argentina is shitskin as fuck when you start looking at their actual crowds of people. There is no way it's more than 50% white even.

Yesterday there was one about Chile. He's just super jelly of the southern cone

>crowds of people.
That's the problem.

It's the same guy makes a fuckton of threads everynight.

It's easy to spot it.

The best way to judge "whiteness" of a population since the self-reported statistics are unrealiable. I haven't found any Argentinian crowd that looks as white as this yet. I'm relying on Google images only, mind that: I don't though?

Argentina is white because it's italy, and italy is white

>pics more reliable
Bullets are how much in Brazil?

>the nigger calling the kettle black.

Italians are amerindian mixed shitskins?

>elected a nigger president two times
>young white people probably already a minority

>Young white people probably already a minority
Literally coming from monkeyland

Monkeyland that was never as much of a cuck as you as to elect a nigger twice to lead the country. And nobody expects Brazil to be white anyway while people do for America.

Also, posting some white south Brazilians visiting Niggerland (Argentina).

And these are Argentinians visiting us.

>tfw our nigger president is more competent and intelligent than literally everyone in brazil
>tfw he's not even that good of a president

He's just a puppet of the Jews. He's a figurehead who doesn't do anything.

AHAHAHHAHAHA. IT'S REAL HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK: noticias.flashsb.com.br/noticia/4257/Estudantes-argentinos-realizam-projeto-de-integracao-em-Sao-Borja

"ARGENTINA WHITE" MEME OBLITERATED. HOW CAN NIGGERTINIANS EVER RECOVER?

youtube.com/watch?v=U_DOfETzOhk

muy bieeeeeeeen

wow, brazil is literally chink-tier

>liveleak.com/view?i=22a_1464273627
Are prisons in Brazil just a containment zone or what?

> South Americans arguing over who is browner

Oh that's the famous "microwave"
Only heard of it, never actually saw one