Where is the 8700k instock

I need to order one right now, also need a mobo. Anyone know where to look? Amazon and newegg are out

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/8DaX15D.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try staring down the barrel of a shotgun and pulling the trigger. I hear an 8700K pops out.

Thanks for the tip

Anno Domini 2018

Get ready to pay $900 to fleabay scalpers.

Wait for new batch

Wait until they're in stock again, then buy Zen+

I cant keep waiting. My cpu/mobo are on their last leg. Had to overvolt and underclock to get it stable and i will not boot without crashing the first time

Then get a cheap ass replacement mobo. It's very unlikely that the CPU is dying. It's sounds that your borads capacitors are just dying.

It's a paper launch to make AMD sell less. It'll be available in a few months.

Also >>>/pcbg/

I could buy another 50 dollar mobo for my fx 6300 but that sounds stupid to me. Im going to wait and buy the 8700k when i find one

on the future

PAPER LAUNCH
A
P
E
R

L
A
U
N
C
H

coffee lake is identical to skylake/kaby lake but have more cores on the high end and slightly higher (single core only) boost clock. it's just a paper launch anyway.

You would be better get Zen and shell a bit more on better memory (3200 low latency).
or get cheapo mobo-cpu combo to wait out zen+/ actual launch of coffee lake. Both will be here in 2018.

Ive seen the benchmarka of the 8700k vs ryzen. Ryzen is a piece of shit and also cant run emulators worth a damn. Im not buying another amd product.

Platform and cpus as a whole is a piece of shit becuase it cant push as high frames as an i7 can on 1080p is that what you're saying?

i.imgur.com/8DaX15D.png

Newegg is getting them on 10/10, you might be able to get 1 if you're lucky

>it performs worse when doing cpu bound tasks
Correct. Poozen cant emulate either.

Thank you user

paper launch

The i7 is faster, true. But you're assuming you can delid it, cool it and get it to 4.8-5ghz and you just don't sound like the type to be able to do that

X370 has it's benefits over Z370, such as more lanes and longevity, as it will provide support for future AM4 CPUs.

Why are you such an aggressive little boy though?

Poozen cant even overclock though

Yea the overclocking is very limited. But who knows, the new coming CPUs might be better.

it was in stock on launch day
no mobos were in stock tho
enjoy your unusable cpu

Hmmm, you know, If all you run is one game at a time and no other program or background proceses at the time then Intel indeed have the upper edge.

But as as soon as you have something else open in the background (a browser, chat apps, torents, cloud sync, music, etc...) then Intel's advantage crumble down to nothing and you get dropped frames and choppy games.
This isn't something that reviewers are ALLOWED to test, it's outside the guidelines defined by Intel for cpu testing.

To each their own but keep in mind that the AM4 platform will support ZEN+/ZEN2 if you feel like upgrading down the line. You canT' do this with Intel, it's all locked down.

You gotta ask yourself : does it even matter ?

Intel idiots are so fucking deluded they will hunt for vaporware CPU's and imaginary motherboards.

>Requires Intel® 300 Series chipset-based motherboard
KEK

Do you know how stupid you are?

Its a 7700k with 2 extra cores for only 40 more dollars. This is the deal ive been waiting years for.

Better be prepared to wait some more then.

Im not in a rush. Already been waiting years for this upgrade

And yet the 8400, by far the best product in the entire stack, is freely available. Really papers my cracks.

Where? I dont really multitask maybe i should just get that and save my money

Nvm

Even if you do multitask, six cores is more than enough for it. The thing performs incredibly in games. Only 5% off the 8700K, despite its lower clocks, for half the price. And that's with a 1080 Ti at 1080p, not a lesser card helping close the gap.

Hmm. Does the 8400 runn significantly cooler than the 8700k? Ive been worried aboit how hot the 8700k runs. I dont want to bother with a water cooler.

Half the heat and a third less power draw. It also comes with a cooler that's more than enough for it.

Oh shit it comes with a cooler. Im getting that then. And i can get a cheaper mobo and not bother oc and save a lot of money in total.

You'll need one of pic related to run an 8700k on air.

forgot to add you will DEFINITELY need to delid.

Look on ebay, it's pretty cheap. Totally worth the price.

PAPER LAUNCH
A
P
E
R

L
A
U
N
C
H

On amazon just search, AMD Ryzen 5 1600x

About to pull the trigger boys. Amazon is offering me 10% cash back on all of this because i have a prime credit card,

WHAT ARE YOU DOING
JUST BUY 8700K LIKE EVERY NORMAL PERSON DOES

I dont want to pay twice as much and have to water cool it thought

/thread

Just archive this thread already.

Better get used to it the i5 8400 is going to be really popular.

Hacocaч.

Alright boys, thanks for the input. 530 dollars with 10% cash back (53 follars amazon store credit) will be ariving the 13th

>Buying a premium top end mobo for to pair with your pauper tier 8400
Yes I know it's a excellent buy for the price, but Jewtel is committing robbery by refusing to provide proper motherboards until 2018

Getting a Z370 board means that you can upgrade to an 8700K later though and still overclock it, should those extra threads and clock speed ever start to matter. Or whatever comes next for Z370, if anything.

I have had a lot of problems wirh cheap mobos dying on me and 150 for a mobo isnt bad

>having to buy a 150$ overclocking mobo on a cpu that cant overclock
AMD doesn't have this problem

>i5 8400 is going to be really popular.
>really popular
>no overclocking
>housefire
>200 watts
>no multithreading
>shit stock cooling
>expensive mobos
Yea its going to be real popular at the landfill after intel dumps all the unsold stock once cannonlake comes out, just like kaby lake

stop buying biostar and asus then

>yea just buy another coffeelake later goyim, good goyim

amd has cpus that have no value unless overclocked

wow that's the dumbest thing i heard all day on Sup Forums. great job!

Why not just buy ryzen so you don't have to buy a new motherboard next year?

I dont buy cpus every year you retard.

OK, in the next 3 years.

I will probably use this 8400 i just ordered for 5 years

Also i found a cheaper one and cancled the other one so its not that much money invested

If you think 10nm is going to run on Z370 you are underestimating the Jew. Expensive mistake.

>he thinks a $185 CPU and a $120 motherboard would be "an expensive mistake" if you only got a few years of use out of them

AMD Pajeets, everybody! I guess that IS like five years' wages where you are.

>pajeet calls someone else pajeet
Oh the irony.

>n-no you!!!

Seriously, and how can you justify paying twice as much to get an extra year of life out of it. The difference between the 8400 and the 7800k isnt even very much for the huge price increase + water cooling

I don't know why you want to talk him out of 8400; he doesn't really seem to be a guy who changes his mind and 8400 isn't a half-bad choice anyway (no OC isn't a problem when you don't do it).

>he bought intel
time to stutter

Buy a 7700k and then upgrade when ice lake comes out.
Hell, buy a 6700k and then get ice lake.

I already ordered the 8400. It runs better than the 7700k, its cheaper, it comes with a cpu cooler. Its all i need

>using the included cooler
>ever
wow

I havent been gaming lately so i dont need it right now. My current computer is on its last leg and i had to make a purchase

Also the 8400 runs reallt cool i may not need it because i have good airflow in my case

>intel
either way you fucked up, both are housefires, both consume close to 200 watts, both are pretty much equal to the 1600 which is cheaper than both. Now instead of already having post purchase rationalization how about telling me why i am "wrong".

8400 pulls less than ryzen so i am not sure what you are getting at.

The Intel stock cooler is and always was fine for locked chips not being cranked well out of their efficiency comfort zone. The 8400 has a 65W TDP.

It should at least work through winter lol

You're retarded and there are charts in this thread which prove you factually wrong.

Shits on Ryzen Consumes 100W under full load Sorry that you fell for the Ryzen meme, but don't drag others down with you.

Really too lazy to look more for it... Anyways, since we know how Intel works, it's no surprise that it can draw a lot of power when pressed

Pooz3n btfo again

>doesn't want to buy a new pc every year
>says amd for poor people
topkekm8

>support same socket type
>only release shitter cpus no one wants to upgrade to
I mean maybe amd wont do it this time but who knows

>being this stupid
7700k oc destroys 8400 you dumb cuck. Have fun with a useless non overclockable cpu.

O rly?

Hmmm

Is there an ETA for when coffee lake CPUs are supposed to ship?

>replacing your CPU every year

Do AMD retards actually do this?

Some already have. More stock is comming on the 10th.

They contradict themselves constantly.

At least they help force intel to be competative. Intel would have gladly continued to shit on us if ryzen didnt happen

>10% cash back
What the fuck kind of bullshit lie is this. pics or lies. prime cash back is 5%

>Ryzen is a piece of shit
>Poozen
>Poozen
You need some new material kid.

I find it funny how easily AMD was dethroned.
All it took was adding 2 cores and upping the clocks.
Suddenly ryzen is losing in rendering and falling 15% behind in gaming.

I'm sure AMD would be shaking in their boots if it wasn't an obvious paper launch, and all the budget offerings are useless until cheaper motherboards come out next year.

The ram i did only get 5% back but the cpu and mobo i for 30 bucks for