Switzerland is evil

why do Swiss people pretend to care about you, and then leave you without telling you why when you need them most? What the fuck is wrong with them?

They are mountain jews what did you expect?

Why would I care about americans?

This

mountain jew genes+eternal baseler=extreme perfidy

I thought we where friends ;_;

Wat

Thanks

His waifu Mercy left him.

I heard there's lots of rich family's and shit goes down in the Swiss underworld. You could get sucked in on accident and never come back. Real spooky.

I just have bad experiences with Swiss people. Switzerland is actually my favorite country, but I don't even want to visit it anymore.

Are you the gun autist? Maybe the other guy was concerned that you are about to go on a spree.

Billionaires move to Switzerland to dodge taxes. It's a fake country.

I don't know anything about guns. It's possible they thought I was an autist and abandoned me for it.

Nah, Switzerland is pretty cool. They have a lot to stand on in sophisticated industry and a lot are pretty ashamed for the tax parasitism shenanigans.

Monaco now though...

Hmm... well, in that case there's a few more explanations.

1) You were getting overbearing and he just wants to chill out
2) The other guy found something more interesting to occupy himself with and forgot about you or interpals in general
3) He got off internet and forgot to tell you, or got off internet unexpectedly, not necessarily cause he's dead but because he's injured or his computer crashed or he forgot password.
4) He doesn't know how to express himself and is afraid to say the wrong thing because he loves you
5) He found someone else he likes more and is afraid to tell you

In any case, you're better off withholding judgement until you know for sure, and if no information is forthcoming, just forgetting about him (or embarking on an adventure to check him out in person but that might be going into stalker territory)

it doesnt exists. something which isnt their, can not be

MFW people get hung up over interpals.

If you didn't have their phone number it wasn't real.

I will go into stocker territory. Thank you.

Huh. Well whatever you do, Godspeed.

ps. it's dangerous to go alone.

It's dangerous to go alone to Switzerland? How?

It's dangerous to go anywhere alone, especially if you travel on impulse and into unfamiliar land.
Not just because of accidents and crime, but also because you might do something stupid with nobody to talk sense into you.

Ok, I'll take your word for it friendo and bring somebody along with me. Thanks for being so kind and helpful.

Safe travels and enjoy the sights. It's a very pretty piece of our planet.

You better learn the different between city Switzerland and provincial Switzerland
I have more in common with a Jurian than with a Luzernese or even a Luganese

t. north Ticino