So will we get the new design? is it confirmed?

so will we get the new design? is it confirmed?

Other urls found in this thread:

windowscentral.com/fall-creators-update
twitter.com/never_released/status/916690925727891457)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Project Neon? No.

fluent design

no it's literally the same, it RTM'd a few days ago btw running it w/o any problems

so is it included and if not, why not?

lol

not yet ready? dunno ask m$, some "apps" use it but they already used it on RS2 like calculator
XD

Yes it should be.

t. clueless shitpost

gonna wait it out for the inevitable stream of bugs to be squashed

>New Action Center UI featuring Fluent Design.

>Minor elements of the Fluent Design System are present in some areas of the OS.

And that's it.

windowscentral.com/fall-creators-update

So far it only needs better non-beta GPU drivers from both vendors because nvidia already supports WDDM 2.3 in beta drivers, not sure about AMD

new design rolls out in slow waves and on a per-app basis

for example, new dropbox uses fluent design (3rd party), and calculator/people uses it (first party).
RS3 brings in new SDKs for devs to make it much easier to apply fluent though.

>Pro versions of Win10 will stop being able to format disks with ReFS starting with the Fall Creators build.
Adding a feature then removing it to give more "value" to their enterprise SKU. You can't make this shit up

What's the latest W10 insider alpha version with all the latest botnets, bugs, meme designs and the dankest candy crush ads?

I'm still living in the last decade with Win7 but want to set up a VM to see how things are in the year 2017.

you can't get the latest, you have to wait a month or so for RS4 testing to hit fast ring or just settle for a FCU build

is windows 10 on ARM part of the fall creators Update??

it's literally ready to download on microsoft site

So it still has these retarded ass win32 interfaces?

If so, then Win10 continues to be a half-assed unfinished product with an inconsistent UI.

like someone said, it's per app
>windowsfail.png
don't like it, why use it? :^)

Ugh, I was hoping ReFS would replace NTFS sooner than later, especially with Apple making a big deal about their own 21st century filesystem. Guess not.

Need it for photoshop, games and autocad. If I'm using it, it doesn't mean I like it a lot. I can still see its drawbacks, which make the user experience a mediocre one.

yes, it's already in VS15.4 too (twitter.com/never_released/status/916690925727891457)

And android still has 2.3 bits lying around meanwhile they have a much easier time changing the design due to zero enterprises relying on Android. Most users won't use Computer Management, Registry Editor, Disk Management, Run, or the Event Viewer. The image of all the different right click menus is much more apt desu

Just dual boot it with a gnu/loonix distro and use Photoshop/autocad in Wine

But then what would he have to cry about?

>MMC
>Admin Tools
>Regedit
>Computer Management
>Run
>CMD
>PS

Please never change these.Or any other system tool

Normies dont use then anyway.

Signed, IT

People using something that works for them instead of endlessly whining online? Fucking excuse me?

Too late, Microsoft's going to turn them into flat design monstrosities for "consistency" sake. The User™ is always right!®

I'm using LTSB 2016 so I'll never see these dumbass updates. Give Enterprise LTSB a spin on a VM.

>yes, it's already in VS15.4 too (twitter.com/never_released/status/916690925727891457)
Nice.

This is why i hate Microsoft for showcasing changes that will happen 8 months from now.

Pisses me off

Not change them, just make the UI look like the rest of the system.

For example, when you use a dark theme, these system tools don't adopt the same colour scheme. Which basically defeats the purpose of having a dark theme, after all.

It was supposed to be usable at night, to avoid getting your eyes tired by bright light. Meh.

Why can't they just make a consistent UI, that's all I"m saying.

judging by all the linux subsystems they're backdooring, they might scrape all of those tools

MS is being destroyed on all sides that it tries to compete in, mainly because they're competing with everyone

because consistent ui means jack shit if you scare away all of your actual paying customers
>MS is being destroyed on all sides
um sweetie maybe it's time you stop roleplaying online...

What about the fucking onedrive placeholders?