What are University parties like in your country?

What are University parties like in your country?

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=fAYyOjK6lJs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bb4O1Wv0OXw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_sKmbQEgYI
youtube.com/watch?v=yfgDz5_GwPg
youtube.com/watch?v=tHBJg0dhGLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye9wHHBWUjM
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=_zml4kXuFvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Degeneracy: The Video Series

youtube.com/watch?v=Bb4O1Wv0OXw

Get your shit together America, this is ridiculous.

>Monaco
wha

kill yourself normie faggot

Can confirm that this is accurate. I got high, drunk and laid alot going to college

Your country is the literal embodiment of hookers, coke, and rich people.

Pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_sKmbQEgYI

Dude...

>Implying it wasn't Americans that made my country like this

It's like they're all getting wasted and ACTING like they're fucked up after every drink and going crazy.
>babbys first alcohol party

I did not go to one party or make a single friend in my whole 4 years of college

>unironically using the meme cups

Did you live in a dorm?

We go to a bar and drink like there's no tomorrow. No house parties because no one has a place big enough to house everyone.

yes

I lived in university housing all four years

> Usually start with music/couch hanging and booze, discussing things
>At the end of the night when everyone is crazy drunk you lay on the couch/bed/floor in a big pile and hugging/stroking eachother's hair while drunk-telling them you love them a thousand times.

At least that was how me and my friends did it..

>tfw im in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=yfgDz5_GwPg

Oh boy you have no idea
youtube.com/watch?v=tHBJg0dhGLM

>a fucking 21 year old drinking age

the guy with the rifle

Shit

bunch of good cunts if i ever saw one

Nice trips-dubs
It will help me forget the baby bird

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye9wHHBWUjM

OP detected.

Pretty accurate particularly for "video project" parties which I've been to more than a few of because I hung out with a lot of art majors
>Everyone hamming it up for the camera making things seem crazier than they actually are.

In reality there are less white girls jumping around/dancing/"WOOOO!!"ing and less douchenuts yelling for no reason but they still exist. As for the weed it's almost always secluded to "secret bowls/joints/etc" in someones bedroom or on a porch or something so you don't need to share with over a dozen people and everyone just gets 1 puff. Then again it's Colorado.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

>s for the weed it's almost always secluded to "secret bowls/joints/etc" in someones bedroom or on a porch or something so you don't need to share with over a dozen people and everyone just gets 1 puff.

Never happened at my Uni.
No one expected you to share.

Looks stupid and try-hard

me on the right

Isn't this how foreigners think about Americans in general?

What you sense as fakeness is literally how we act 24/7.

Its usually like 50 people in an apartment, two or three people are the life of the party, peple dancing, smoking weed in the bathroom, a girl always ends up in tears, and people are outside smoking cigs drunk as fuck talking about the universe. Cops always get called eventually, standard stuff

similar, more alcohol

>need to share with over a dozen people
this is annoying as fuck... people used to diss people who smoked weed and then they come up to you asking for hits. Light it up in some park and some hippie fuck comes to beg. Not to mention the shit costs alot here.

You lucky cunt. Where I went you pass the bowl to your friend who passes it to another friend who passes it to some random person who asks for a hit as to not look like a greedy cunt who passes it off into oblivion never to be seen again.

Even if you form a rotation in some corner some cunt would always work their way in "for a hit" then just never leave or say "DUDE I'LL GIVE YOU $5 TO LET ME SMOKE WITH YOU" like fuck off I don't want $5, I want to get high.

Fuck you NEET scum, partying and enjoying yourself is the whole point of life.

Then why are you on Sup Forums?

honestly, i prefer live here

21 years old kissless virgin and start uni this September. Any tips? I have no friends but i have a micropenis

Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=_zml4kXuFvA

>7 years of academia
>never been to a party

I wouldn't know OP

I want to go there and fuck drunk sluts

Looks shit desu senpai

American here, ignore the flag.

Pretty much every house party I've been to has been this. The ratio is usually 30/70 girls to guys. The girls are all inside trying to take care of the one girl who's throwing up in the bathroom. Kitchen is usually the most popular place, stoners and smokers who "only smoke when they're drunk" are outside chain smoking

European drinking culture is far superior tbqh.