Buy the iphone X

Buy the iphone X

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TWbXV5xeYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He didnt even design that one

and it shows, honestly I dont think hes been around in a long while

Jony Ive ASMR podcast series when?

Anyone knows if there gonna be an iPloxe X?

No fuck you jonny and your thinness fetish, if something heats up whats a better solution than to make it thinner! You could have at least leave 15inch macbook alone since it would suffer the most but no, gonna shrink it baby.

Arguably the 15" model benefitted the most from the redesign. Thermals, screen, portability and battery life all got a boost

I just wish it had ports and a keyboard with more travel

Like, unironically, I think the newest MacBooks aren't horrible except for the keyboard, no ports, touch bar, lack of cooling system, throttling, and performance.

The 2015 MacBook was pretty good, but then Apple shitted on it so hard it's now a blatant indicator of who doesn't know shit about anything and only buys what Apple tells them.

Fag. My 2017 Macbook Pro is a dream machine. Keyboard feels great, my typing speed has gone up compared to my 2013 MPro.

> Battery lasts for hours and hours
> Super quiet except when playing games like The Witcher 3. Even then only gets warm, not hot.

You don't know what you're talking about.

U gay
>youtube.com/watch?v=6TWbXV5xeYE
If 13 inch goes bad then 15inch with dedicated GPU would go even worse. You macbook may be fast but it could have been even faster if jonny didn't go full retard in making it thin and there are no other laptops that I would like, except for razer but it has disgusting bezel and overheats as well.

lmao what a faggot

Sounds like you want a desktop computer, faggot. Even in that "horrifying" video the CPU only down clocked when it hit 100C, and even then only went down to 3.9Ghz.

I've literally never run into a downclock scenario, but then again I'm not into making clickbait videos... or dumb enough to make purchasing decisions based on them.

fake and gay. Jobs was based, anyway. I've owned other laptops that sounded like a personal heater. I'd rather the laptop suffer in silence than make me suffer.

You're right. Jobs was known for his good manners.

>2017
>cannot download a fucking torrent on iOS

So, this is power of Apple?

The young Jobs was in the habit of dropping acid.
People who worked with him in the pre-NeXT days talked about his mental stability problems.

suck my rainbow dick Jony

I own the same machine. I can only assume that your standard for battery life and cool running is very, very low.

Cooling system can sustain boost clocks for longer than the previous chassis, iirc

ngl duarte must have some pretty big balls to wear those shirts on the daily

> Super quiet except when playing games like The Witcher 3. Even then only gets warm, not hot.
Playing games on a laptop
Playing games on a MacBook
You filthy fucking pleb

I've always thought Jony Ive was actually autistic.

> not traveling and needing mobility
i pity u

> my Switch is my bro too

>my mind is full of fuck

Go away Todd

You really need to go back

no

Intel being intel as usual.

Buy a fucking hairline Jon

Fuck off ya british meme salesman

Looks like an inbred.