Didn't blown in Cracovie

> 0.1% muslims
> Biggest catholic event in Europe
>Pope is here
>Catholics from all around the world are here
>No bombs
>No strikes
>No terrorism

How do you feel about it Germanistans and Francistans?

All hail the mighty Poland. Niech żyje wielka Polska!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3n1mJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do you feel about it Germanistans and Francistans?
Bullied.

Sorry mate but you've given up your country, your religion and culture in the name of tolerance and we've not.

Pic for y'all, 600k catholics at Błonie.

>Being proud to be a religious backward.
Hey oh, it's 2016, polack, you will find your answers in scientific books.

At least you don't go forward to bombhole and go backward to gloried.

Don't say sorry if you're not.

worst pope

There is a sign on Polish borders:

If you are the last one to leave the country, please turn off the lights

>Tatarstan
>50% Muslims
>giant mosque in the capital
>No bombs
>No strikes
>No terrorism

Not so long ago Chechnya caught fire.

For now. When the Fenno-Muslims get woke you'll see fireworks.

Chechnya is not Tatarstan.
Russian Tatars are very moderate muslims.

> Hey oh, it's 2016, polack, you will find your answers in scientific books.

Polaks are OK with it, Ahmed

Don't underestimate their finno-ugric blood. They will meme you to death.

Shit, there must be some other Pope that said this.

The one in Poland just says general things about being good and kind.

Dont know where do westerners get this bullshit about pope condemning Poland.

gib back krakov

WE

You westerners really live in a fucking matrix

He said general stuff about bible, being kind and helping other, but nowhere did he said anything about borders

WUZ

Well, there is no bombs, strikes or terrorism where I live, so I think I'm better here. Thank you for your concern, though.

>they didn't kill me, so everything is fine
Everything is alright, until it finally happens to you
But then you die, so there's no one to protest

>listening to anything the mainstream media says about the pope or the church

Did you write a script and post your answers accordingly ? Because I never said everything was fine. You'r talking about Cracovie, and I said I'm better in my city than over there, that's all.

There is no country where everything is fine anyway, and terrorism isn't our worst problem.

what is if not terrorism?

It's depends of culture.
Chechen was kinda agressive before they converted to muslims. They have own religion based on beliving in spirits.

>France
Personal hygene obviously

>300 euro minimal wage
>4k deaths at roads a year
>2,5 milion emigrants since 2004
>homicide rate than Germany and France

>>>>>/wykop/

you're ignorant

When the West falls, Slavs will inherit Europe. Poland will be great again.

Soros media

Our agricultural sector is going through a major crisis, unemployement is still very high, young people are leaving the country to find better job opportunities - or simply to find jobs - and the governement remains so confident they will come back that it doesn't do much to make the market more attractive, our educational system has been stagnating for years now and people in charge refuse to listen to experts but instead they keep trying-and-aborting pointless reforms and throw millions at public schools but in the meantime, they tried to modify our universities and make them self-sufficient, however it has lead to the collapse of many, simply because STEAM-oriented research pays more and social/law universities are unable to make enough money.

This is just on the top of my head.

Croats and Serbs are basically Poles. Serbs are orthodo Polaks.

>catholics
HAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU UTTER FUCKING KEK

ENJOYING KISSING THE ARSE OF YOUR LEFTIST ROMAN POPE

MEANWHILE I"LL WORSHIP GOD LIKE A TRUE EUROPEAN

>oy vey, you dont know anything
Listened to his speeches personally.
Try harder Fritz

higher homicide rates*
>higher suicide rate
>new govenrment is following greece model
>over half of young poles wants to emigrate

NIECH ŻYJE WIELKA POLSKA

Because ISIS knows killing Poles wont get into the news

I've read about that. The majority of Chechens only became muslim very late, in the 19th/early 20th century, isn't it?

The Ossetians (Alans) also still practice a paganism similar to the old Celtic paganism, and this isn't some neopaganism faggotry as it was always practiced in the countryside.

Poland keeps the spirit of old Europe. I'd support you when you will start a crusade in Europe.

>in the 19th/early 20th century, isn't it
Yep.
More of this, first leader of Chechen rebels was an atheist and a proud general of the Soviet army. Massive muslimization of Chechnya was in 90s.

Pretty sure the Chechens were resolutely Muslim at the time of the Caucasian wars in the 1800s. Weren't the Chechens led by an Imam?

Zamiast gościny – uciekinierzy znajdują śmierć: u wybrzeży Lampedusy, Grecji, w obozach dla uchodźców. "Odmowa przyjęcia łatwo staje się prawdziwym wyrokiem śmierci. Na nich. A więc i na Ciebie! W ostatnich latach zostałeś skazany na śmierć w osobach 30 tysięcy uchodźców. Skazany – przez kogo? Kto się podpisze pod tym wyrokiem?" – takie pytanie padło podczas Drogi Krzyżowej z udziałem papieża Franciszka

not that there is a point arguing with a religious retard, since you will bend it so it means what you want it to mean

Russian Empire successfully get rid of imams in Chechnya. Last immam was hanged in 1877.

The catholic church is completely zog'd archive.is/3n1mJ
The people need to purge it.

Yeah but they were definitely Muslim prior to the Russian conquest of the Caucasus. Its not strictly accurate to say that they only became Muslim in the 90s.

The first immam appears in Chechnya only in the end of 19 century and they never had full power in Chechnya. People in mountains lived in traditional taipes and belived in their spirits. I was in mountains in Ossetia, the even today in some places prefer spirits to Allah.

>Its not strictly accurate to say that they only became Muslim in the 90s.
Well, i said
>Massive muslimization of Chechnya was in 90s
i haven't said
> they only became Muslim in the 90s
second leader of Chechens rebels was

>I was in mountains in Ossetia, the even today in some places prefer spirits to Allah.
But most of Ossetians are christians btw.

>Chechens rebels was
muslim*

>19 century
fug im slow today

>poland protects and shelters jews from nazis
>80 years later safest nation and best future prospects of any nation in europe

>germany genocides jews
>80 years later nation is islamic terrorist hotbed

>"I will bless them that bless you, and curse them that curse you" - God

really makes you think

really makes me think tb h

Islam has been present in Chechnya since the middle ages, but the majority of Chechens remained pagan until the last century.

Ossetians practice a pagan religion, which is believed to be of Sarmatian origin; some pagan gods slowly transcended into Christian saints.

Small minority of Digor and Iron speaking Ossetians are Muslims.