Friend buys a fucking great computer

>friend buys a fucking great computer
>fast as fuck
>doesn't play vidya so it's wasted
Why didn't he buy a Mac fuck

define "great"

How does envy like this still exist when you can just buy a $100 GeForce 1050 and run anything ever made?

he's inflating the prices for us who actually use their hardware.

I can relate, my friends are retarded too.

>friend buys a top notch rig with colored LED lights, water cooling, 64 GB RAM and dual Titans when it got released
>it was a fucking prebuilt computer
>he played Smite on it
>after about half a year the water cooling started leaking and he had to throw out both Titans

>it was a fucking prebuilt computer
>after about half a year the water cooling started leaking and he had to throw out both Titans
Should be on warranty

I did something similar a few years ago.
>built a decent computer(~$1100)
>gamed for a while
>pretty much lost interest in gaming

**deflating

Buttcoin miners and AI researchers aren't a large enough market to support GPU development. Look at the price of "workstation" and research-focused cards like the Teslas. Those prices would continue across the entire GPU stack without demand from gamers, and development would be non-existent.

He is a richfag that doesn't even use his hardware yet still gives these companies money yet gamers like us here on Sup Forums can't afford that shit because they know they'll sell to idiots like him. If he didn't buy them, they'd reduce their prices to be able to sell them.

>the only useful thing good computer parts are for is gaming

>here on Sup Forums

Because you would bully him for buying mac.

>He is a richfag
>doing richfag things

wow what a shocker

I buy expensive workstation hardware just to run a web browser, a text editor, and other basic programs. I don't play any games except for XP era stuff that could be played on a $150 Chromebook in WINE. I just like to be able to view titties on several 4K monitors and compile my garbage spaghetti code at the speed of light.

Kill him.

FUCK OFF MANCHILD

nice blog faggot

Rude. I don't play video games btw.

>friend buys a pretty good laptop
>only watches Youtube and plays Diablo 2
at least is a good game

>guy I know gets i9 7900xe,1080ti samsing 960 pro ect

"Lol dude I just use it for streaming and Facebook xD"

Sounds like bullshit but ok.

>build a high-end computer
>only for playing eroge