I3 8100 beating Ryzen 7 1700 in Vidya

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysAdXfhqGtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=ysAdXfhqGtU

kek
and in one out of the 3 whooping total games where AMD doesn't completely shit the bed as well
shills gonna be mad

Whoa, it performs better in gayms than OG Ryzen!
Too bad Pinnacle Ridge is launching in ~5 month tops.

>j-just w-wait!

Ah yes, it's an amd shill, alright.

Regardless, it's an i3. The lowest of the lowest beating one of the most expensive ryzen cpus out there. You might as well be praying for a miracle lmao

Hi Rajeesh!
How's Intelâ„¢ Internet of the Toilet project going?

So where does an Intel Core i5-7200U fit on this?

Probably gonna get flamed here but are the Ryzens in all these infographs stock or are they ever shown as OC without stating it? Because stock will always look terrible when you are losing out on a potential 700-1000mhz.

t. pajeet

t. pakesh

Who the fuck cares when the motherboards cost almost as much if not more than the CPUs?

And you'd need to pair this with a 1080 ti or vega 64 LC and a 144 hz gaming monitor to see any difference anyway. Which there hardly is any to begin with.

>What is a price to performance ratio?

YOU HAS 10 SEC TO DELET DIS

8100 and 8400 excel at that.
Shame about H310/B360 mobos are launching like a month before Pinnacle Ridge.
Oh the irony.

Something that ryzen has completely lost to a fucking i3? And let's not even talk about the true elephant in the room, the i5 8400 that is utterly demolishing ryzen's value. 10 bucks cheaper, destroys the r5 1600 without breaking a sweat.

Because there's only z mobos at first, which means you should buy the non-z ones once available? Are you retarded?

>Because there's only z mobos at first, which means you should buy the non-z ones once available?
You might as well waitâ„¢ a month for Pinnacle Ridge after B360 arrives.

>Because there's only z mobos at first, which means you should buy the non-z ones once available? Are you retarded?
Yeah, they'll be available .. next year. Right before 12nm Ryzen refresh lands. I'm sure AMD is terrified.

More like whats the point of buying i7 if i3 gets the same performance

>ryzen loses even in ashes of nobody

K E K
E
K

>waiting for AMD trash
Because that always pays off amirite?

>AMD being shit just like the FX series

anything new ? The FX series was shilled for the same reasons as Ryzen, the shitshow is going to be fun in some weeks

A 4c/4t CPU performs better than an 8c/16t CPU in an optimized game like Battlefield
With Vega 64
On DX12

I think that impressive

There is still the R7 1800X, which is just a higher clocked version of the 1700
And nobody would buy a Ryzen 1700 and run it on stock clock, so comparing the stock I3 vs an overclocked 1700/stock 1800X is more "realistic"
It's just impressive that a stock $130 CPU could beat a stock $300 cpu with 4 times more threads in Battlefield

Btw how's Scalable Family sales?

>What did he mean by this?

A better question is why the fuck does the Ryzen 5 1600 beat the Ryzen 7 1700.

Intel managed to botch yet another launch this year. This time they have a good product at a good price, but no stock and no motherboards. They're getting a track record for it at this rate.

>m-muh sales!
>m-muh unrelated thing!
Why would I care or even know about specific product sales when we're talking benchmarks again? Do you really want to get into market share discussion here, pajeet?

Pajeet, you're a shill being paid 5 cents a day, not an investor. Learn the difference and don't let it get over your head.

Otellini literally died when he saw Cofveve Lake availability.
:C
How's Scalable Family sales?
Datacenter was your most safe, most lucrative market.

Brand loyalty is one hell of a drug

>beats the 1700
>loses to the 1600
>1600 has same clocks as 1700
What did he mean by this?

>wow look at how good this CPU is
>where can i buy one?
>*crickets*
>wow look at how affordable this gaming CPU is
>can i get an affordable motherboard with it?
>*crickets*
>am i going to stuff a 1080ti and 144hz gaming monitor in there, too?
>*crickets*
>does it give any more than 5-10 FPS anyway even if i did?
>*crickets*

Yeah, but the I5 7400 isn't overclockable,
Uses mayonnaise as thermal paste,
Still gets rekt in production workload,
Comes with a shitty CPU cooler
and has only 16 PCIE-Lanes available, like the other Coffee lakes CPUs.

It's ONLY good for gaming, and not even that much compared to an overclocked R5 1600. AMD still offers a better price/performance ratio

the 8100 is actually available

Nene is such a whore.
>can i get an affordable motherboard with it?

Oh no, I really needed that extra fps on my 120Hz monitor. Surely, a few frames matter at that frequency.

They cost twice as much as cheap B250, but with a 120$ to 140$ mono you still got that upgrade path. Not very budget friendly and not for budget builds unfortunately. Wish Intel could unfuck theirselves and release their B3xy chipset. Right now they just want to sell their expensive shit nobody really wants first to cuck them.
>$130mobo for $120cpu

It's not a dick length contest, its a CPU performance benchmark. Having more fps for better gaming isn't the point, it's about an I3 delivering better stock performance in that specific test than an R7

>Wish Intel could unfuck theirselves and release their B3xy chipset
Q1 2018, hehe.
Btw Z370 is a dead chipset to be replaced by Z390 somewhere H1 2018.

>oc'd i3 use 40W more power than oc'd r5
what did they mean by this?

can you even read?
>Ryzen 5 1500x @ 4.0GHz

But the R5 delivers even better performance than the i3...

Thanks to AMD, Intel now have to match the price of their shitty processor with ryzen. Is there only gaming benchmark where Intel shine with a few percent more than amd?

>this i3 8100 is very competitive
>buy our z370 mobo, goy
i guess i'll wait.

Thanks to AMD, Intel is adding moar coars.

does it fit in skylake sockets?

Intel isnt even fucking improving, its the same over and over again, same IPC, same mayonnaise
At least this time they rose the threadcount by %50 for more or less the same price to compete with AMDs price/performance
If Intel soldered their cpus and their cheaper b serious chipsets were out, which would also be compatible with Cannon Lake, I would actually like coffee lake

>DX12
>AMD
amd does shit in that game especially in dx12

No intel is only a couple percent better, while running way hotter, consuming more power, and needing to WAIT and stuttering

I think Intel is really holding out at the moment using mayonaise for now for 2 reasons 1: its cheaper for now so more profits 2: when intel goes on their shitty 10nm and AMD goes on the superior 7nm Intel will use better shit than the mayonaise theyre using right now to make their gen jump seem alot less shitty with higher clocks and temps etc.

Why are you using a Vega argument against Intel?
A bit hypocritical if you ask me.

wtf amdrones told me this cpu isn't god tier

>200 watt quad core
>barely any better than amd
>stuttering
it isnt

Would've been good 4 years ago.

Now we need more cores than ever before.

watt quad core
Because it's clocked high af you drone

4 fps, probably margin of error. A lot of games freak out when seeing a lot of cores.

It's literally a 7700k for half the price and it shits all over anything AMD has to offer. Coffe Lake just made the entire Ryze line-up obsolete.

Why is the 8600K never in these benchmarks???

How so? Can you prove that Coffee Lake made Ryzen obsolete, with the excepion of gaymen?

kek

>buying intel to run it at stock
then AMD is better

learn to spell pajeet

Who the fuck cares about shitty games? 10-20fps is going to make literally no difference. You'd just be wasting power.

>then AMD is better
But that's wrong you cum guzzling piece of shit.

Unsurprisingly, AMD is bad for gaming, and it has been proven for many years, bad or non existent drivers especially on launch, very hot temperature products, bad overclocking, high power consumption. Intel wins at every range from budget to high end both in performance and price.

The only thing AMD is good at is making APUs for consoles. Nothing else.

>unironically acting with a tribal mindset over pieces of silicon
You're all pathetic.

Well it looks like AMD has Intel beat at something at least, right? Intel isn't good for anything at all. Unless you consider having too much money a problem.

>high power consumption
But that's wrong.

>very hot temperature products
but that's wrong

>190 dollar 8400 perforams like a 8700k on games
What did intel mean by this?

I don't know
It's just amd cpus with toy cores that are bad with insane latency
Or it's the Vega hbmeme shit gpu
Or it's the combination of both that deliver the supreme wait fiasco?

I just paid the 120 for a nice mobo since the chip is worth it

clock speed rasheed

Whatever make you sleep at night.
Even here in the hell hole of Brazil I spotted 2 retailers selling. Skx took a full month to arrive, I think this whole talk about availability is horseshit from ayymd drones.

Anyway how is your endless waiting game for amd?
Wait for zen2
Wait for Navi
Wait for drivers
Just wait you will see amd will win
It's not fair it was amd turn this time!

BIRGing in all forms is cancerous.
I already dread next year's football world cup.
Millions of passive, brain-dead "fans" will talk about how "they won" as they numb the shriveled remains of their central nervous systems with ethyl alcohol.

That is not entire true.
When you are poor and you want to show other pajeets that your CPU was a lot of cores you can buy ayymd. Well performance is subpar but it's a cheaper clone

SOPA

Don't forget vega partner cards, those came out in August, or was it September, or October? I forget.

not quite?

>2.8 ghz beats 3.6 ghz
?

>cherry picked garbage no one plays
I see...

>AMD Losing in a game they optimised for their own hardware

.9%

It is irrelevant if the game is popular or not. It is pretty evident it's much better parallelized than Battlefield 1, and may be used as an indicator of future performance.

8700K is 21.8% faster than 8400 on that screenshot.

>8600k/8400 with the Microcenter mobo deal soon

wew lads, glad i held out to upgrade

>Even here in the hell hole of Brazil

AOTS has no future

SOPA DE MACACO

>You will see custom Vegas will arrive and they will btfo 1080ti, just wait for the drivers that will unlock the secret super features

Enjoy your wait poorfags while I will enjoy my coffee lake SLI rig by the end of the month.
Don't forget to buy your super expensive unicorn memory that allow blazin fast speeds of 3000 in zen while I can throw whatever kit on Intel and it just werks

Do you know how to read?

The funny part is ayymd paid almost 1million to creative assembly and aos developer plus several hours of ayymd support to make patches for these games and it's still mediocre compared to intel

Resonable conaiderinf 8600k costs 200% what the 8400 does and also is not available

Btw how is Vega availability?

Do you know that that game is shit and no one will play it neither are they optimizing for inturds

Are you aware that value for money scales non-linearly in computer hardware? Are you also aware that one is locked but the other is overclockable, and they were both tested at stock?

*citation needed

enjoy your housefire.

>ryzen 3 is literally two times slower than shittest i3
>in ashes of amd

AMDpajeets BTFO

Do you have brain deficiency? It literally does not matter if the game is shit of not, according to results in can utilize more than 8 threads, which makes it a great suite to compare CPUs. 99% of gamers were using 4 core or lower cpu until very recently, so games that can efficiently utilize a lot of threads are rare, do you finally understand why aots makes a great benchmark you dense retard?