When are we going to do something about google?

When are we going to do something about google?

When you see this one simply ask for a new one. It's the circular arrow at the bottom.

Every fucking time
Relatable

I usually only get that on IceCat with all the privacy tweaks from privacytools, they're easier on Chromium (botnet ready, I guess)

I don't do captchas. I literally block all google scripts with NoScript.

This was recorded from chromium with only https everywhere and ublock installed

run AdNauseam. Kill that fucking evil SJW company.

Wtf
How do you post here then?

Like this.

I see, I only use Chromium for Youtube so I guess I'm already logged in, most of the time I don't have to solve anything. Same 2 addons btw.

I have never seen the things refresh that slowly before in my life. What the fuck is wrong with your browser?

This is actually a per-browser issue. I don't know if it's deliberate posturing from Google against people who block their scripts or if it isn't rendering properly for some reason but switching to Nightly seemed to quell the issue despite running the same umatrix whitelist. I haven't configured UBO though, so it may be one of the black/whitelists I added in my stable client.

You can get a Sup Forums Pass.

Are you controlling your mouse with your foot?

Fuck. Forgot gif.

Sup Forums pass allows you to disable google scripts. It also allows you to use VPNs. So, from a privacy standpoint, the best thing you can do is buy a pass using bitcoin.

Ah okay, forgot about passes

If that reloading captcha happens, reset. Don't give Google your reloading captchas.

What do you mean? Like abterrorist attack? Do you know how to make bombs? Have any guns? Do you accept Allah to your heart?

I wish legacy captcha was a standard.
Calle nigger

> complains about google
> uses a webm

I've been having to do like, 6 of these fucking things in a row recently. It's absolutely infuriating. I wish legacy captcha was still as exploitable as it used to be.

t. Firefox user