IPhone X

anyone getting an iPhone X, I am saving for one but don't know if iPhone 8 would be a better choice? Thoughts?

>saving for one
You aren't this products target demographic.

I’ll break into a Samsung factory myself and assemble a phone from inferior leftover parts, don’t need Apple to do it for me.

>Thoughts?
You'll be waiting forever for it. By the time you'll get it, the next gen will be right around the corner.

Availability is going to be dog shit, first gen apple products since the history of time have been half baked products with nothing really fleshed out,

face detect stuff is going to be good, but it's nearly guaranteed it's going to get passed in speed, accuracy and feature set by at least 100% in the next gen. the 8 Plus is essentially the best of every single current smartphone trend, feature, performance and overall usability. I'd go 8 Plus, use it for a year and get an actually great user experience out of the X-2

Get a Galaxy S8+ or Note 8 instead. iPhone X uses binned samung OLEDs and it's not going to be much better than the 8

>iphone
>essentially the best

Funny way to spell LG V30

>android
>not even once

>bootloop v30

Nah thanks

No thanks Pajeet.

Because he isn't getting it on a payment plan.

>X-2
>Ten-Two
It's apple, not square/Enix

Maybe. but it really does depends

I work for Corning and I am personally doing my best to delay the iPhone x release.

kek

>I am saving for one

This is why most americans can't handle a $300 emergency

That's right...iPhones are mostly bought by niggers on payment plans as a status symbol.

Responsible or reasonable people are definitely NOT the target market...

LMAOING @ UR LIFE OP.

Honest question...what useful thing can you do with a v30 that you can't do with a v10? Or even the generation of phones before that?

I mean seriously phones have been all around decent since 2014 specs wise (aside from being exactly the same and the loss of keyboard options due to manufacturing costs) so why do any of us give a shit about the newest release anymore?

$1k really isn't much, and it's reasonable considering. In comparison though, prices on data plans are what people should complain about. You really can't get away from that of u tried

>it's reasonable considering

Considering its a device you'll be using a lot all of the time?

I once again beg the simple question of what exactly a brand new 1000 phone can do that any 2 to 3 year old flagship cannot?

Faster hardware? So you can run the same apps made for 2012 tech?

Any new input methods? Any new ports? Oh wait they don't even give you a fucking headphone port anymore...

What mind blowing feature is honestly and genuinely new to justify this product...other than a fucking screen notch.

This is all I ask.

Yeah. I got $600 on an apple gift card and I got to put it towards something.

Hows your small brained enyxos threating you?

why dont you buy a real samsung instead of a copy?

buy an SE and have some money to spend on other shit
or buy a 6s and have a nice phone with a headphone jack

Buy the original version, aka Samsung galaxy s8

Apple users are mentally sick people. If OP already wants an iPhone with an inferior OS, nothing will help him. Just leave it at that.

tbqh apple users are the most well adjusted people i know. i hate them.

>muh Pajeet roms

>Samsung
>shitter camera
>shittier cpu
>shittier os
>shittier build quality
>looks shittier
>touchwiz
>b-b-b-but
>better screen
>samsung le ePic win XDD

I thought Sup Forums was a technology board, not a fashion accessory board.

I kekd hard.

I agree with you for the most part except this
>>shittier build quality
Never seen a Galaxy S8 screen pop out by just charging it unlike the iPhone 8+
>>looks shittier
N-O-T-C-H
The iPhone X looks like dogshit next to a Galaxy S8, saying otherwise just prove that you are an Apple shill.

I really can't help but agree with all of those except looks and OS. The first one is subjective Ave and the second one is just plain wrong.

While I do think android needs to be handled way better in terms of the way it very closely mirrors the GNU/Linux landscape of rampant fragmentation with each manufacturer putting their own garbage ui on it then adding their own bloatware before the carriers add their branding and bloatware, and the way every update has to go through an obnoxiously long cycle of Google releases, mfg now has to grab it and make some kind of significant changes to their ui elements and bloatware instead of just sticking to updating the drivers for the hardware then it gets pushed to the carriers for them to add their bloatware "improvements" rather than just sticking to updating the modem firmware to work better with their network, so if you're lucky you might actually get the official update sometime before the next one is already being rolled out. Granted, that's only the case on phones that cannot have their bootloader unlocked for the flashing of custom roms, or for people too lazy, scared, incapable, apathetic to go through that process.

That doesn't make the OS itself shitty, just means that until Google stops fucking around and actively makes their own phones like they actually fucking mean it instead of phoning it in like they have been just to have a phone on the market, we're stuck with the trickle down, fragmented as fuck android landscape. if they actually put in real effort and tried to make basically the "iPhone of Android devices" that gets official updates straight from them for the foreseeable future BUT can still be bootloader unlocked and rooted for the same level of customization the more tinker-happy, developer minded and /or autistic of users love, then they'd have something truly monumental

>shitter camera
Both are gonna be really good, but maybe the s8 will be slightly worse.
>cpu
What are you gonna do with that better single core anyway?
>os
I assume you don't like TouchWiz. But at least it's not locked down, and it does add a lot of features.
>build quality
>looks
Hahaha

>That doesn't make the OS itself shitty
Yeah, android version doesn't matter much in 2017. The difference is minimal in acctual use since like 4-5. The permissions in 6 are good but that's about it.

And everyone could get updates if oems wanted to. But they know most people don't even know what version they are running.

shitter camer you say..

apple put a 3d stereoscopic camera on their phone while literally there isnt a single program out there that can or will get advantage of it

currently there is only one app that will come in late 2018 when the first android with 3d camera will appear

how does this makes you feel?

I want the iPhone X so bad I just can’t afford it right now.

>being a pathetic brandlet
how does it feel to be a cuck?

kek