What is a good European country for a honeymoon? Preferably somewhere secluded

What is a good European country for a honeymoon? Preferably somewhere secluded.

Moldova

All of them, the countryside of most yuro nations are very pretty.

Dontesk, Ukraine.

Maybe some greek island. There is thousands of it and the scenery is wonderful.

Depends what you want m8 be it beaches or castles maybe mountains?

I recomend Eastern Europe because its cheap and no beheadings

Monaco?

Luhansk, ukraine

South western France

However, if you want something secluded, pick a countryside village. You can easily find awesome houses to rent in quiet village away from the cities.

You can also find awesome stuff in the mountains or high plateaux in southern Massif Central or Western Alpes départements like Aveyron, Ardèche, Drôme or Isère.

>beaches
>castles
>mountains
We, glorious western Europe, have it.

>cheap
:(
>no beheading
:(

Something forested but near the water. I was thinking of Switzerland but with all the mountains it's hard to be near water.

French Provence or Toscane

The Las Vegas of Europe? Am I marrying a prostitute or something?

Because of all the terror attacks i hear Paris is quiet these days.

Italy probably

I spent two weeks living on an Island off the Maine coast, there were three houses and we rented one. Made small friend for like, 5 or so days with the other few people (one couple was Russian from "Houzz" or someshit.

Amazing time, I would've been content dying at any time.

Who knows?

If you want forest, sea, mountains, good weather, nice people and nice food, without thousands of tourists : Basque Country.

France or Spain, it doesn't matter. Basque country were my best holydays. It's a perfect cunt.

Not really because of terrorist attacks.
It's always quiet in Jully and august, all parisians are in vacations, you must have half the city out, and most of the workers who don't live in Paris but work there are out to.

Sorry, forgot pic

>tourist trap

I don't want to be around other foreigners.

these are both good suggestions. greek islands would be my pick. provence is god tier too though.

Damn, this is paradise

those secluded austrian mountain towns that people always post maybe?

thats pretty broad term t bh probably every euro country has forests with water

A honeymoon in the French countryside would be hard to beat. 10/10 food, gorgeous scenery.

>tourist trap
No, Without tourists I said.
Yes, don't go in the tourist traps tho. But this place is pretty good, Where I've been, no tourists.
I'm not Basque, I'm Normand. It's just a very good souvenir of holydays...

What about Konstanz (Baden-Württenberg) then? There's a huge lake to enjoy, and if you do want to visit Switzerland, just cross the lake.

*Baden-Württemberg
[No wonders people only call them Bawü.]

You have forgotten the good wine
Food is mostly authentic, and the prices are ok when you are at the countryside honestly, that's Paris, Cannes or Nice where it's fucking expensive.

Except Iberia where it's mostly just shrubs. And some places in rural Italy are just open fields and wine country.

No need to add some advantages, Provence guy.
That's why strangers think we are arrogant.
He told you a compliment, nothing to defend here.

Just avoid Marseille, and it's paradise

Iceland. its even close for you

His post didn't sound arrogant at all, just informative.

Check the Epirus region in western Greece. It's sunny, near the mountains, near the sea, and it's secluded.

However, to my own experience, Greek from non-touristic areas are not super friendly with foreigners. THey don't say much, but by looking at the way they look at you, you often understand that they want you to be somewhere else. You can find some very conservative people who don't like couples who lack modesty and restraint (and they don't need a lot to consider something un-modest... that's not as bad as muslim countries, but simply holding hands with your skirt-wearing wife, or a man wearing earrings can be enough to trigger them, and as I said, I'm speaking from experience).

I don't know the French pays basque, but I've been extremely disappointed by the Spanish one, as well as the Spanish Atlantic coast in general (apart from Compostella). Especially, I found it very dirty, it's like the people consider their whole environment as a trash bin. And nothing is preserved, there are building and concrete everywhere.

come here I'll suck your dick for 20 euros

It's easy to get shekels in Monaco

Lapland

I hear most Canadians haven't even been north of the arctic circle

What gives with that

Not really if you go nothern Spain