What calculators do you use, Sup Forums?

What scientific non-graphing calculators would you recommend? Casio, TI, or maybe something else? For college obv.
Would prefer a calculator that doesn't have shitty squishy buttons

Other urls found in this thread:

edu.casio.com/products/cwiz/fx991ex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ti-89 Titanium

>Ti-89 Titanium
I said non-graphing
This is specifically for calculus, they don't allow graphing calcs

You must use one the chair has allowed for use in the exam anyway.
Asking here probably won't give you one of those.

Use sharp. It has the awesome change button that changes every fraction result to a decimal

Why don't you have a graphing calculator for college?

>bought this in the school bookstore because it was only 40 dollars more than an 83 plus
fucking kikes

You don't need a calculator for calculus class

Mathematica

How do you do logarithms?

>You don't need a calculator for calculus class
I know I don't need one, just to check answers and do some quick calcs on the fly if my brain is tired.

I already have graphing calculator retard, I just need a non-graphing calculator because they don't allow graphing calcs

I graduated with an EE degree, and this was hands down the best calculator out of all the ones I tried.

>because they don't allow graphing calcs
Why not?

Calculus my dudes
Graphing calculators are usually also able to integrate/differentiate easily + the prof wants us not to rely on calcs to visualize graphs

haha funny guy, too bad they don't allow laptops and phones in exams

>Graphing calculators are usually also able to integrate/differentiate easily +
So can 20 dollar sharp and casio scientific calculators

This. Textbook display and does integration and differentiation.

It's also got all those fancy stat functions/operators that everybody says
>m-muh ti89
for.

Casio 991 EX
edu.casio.com/products/cwiz/fx991ex/

Used to have the TI-36 X Pro. Although it's a good calculator, the 991 EX is faster and has a better display. Plenty of built in functions to boot. QR code feature might seem gimmicky, but it can be useful at times. Pretty much the best non-graphing calculator that's available now.

I don't fuckin know, I'm not the prof

It also seems to have an equation solver. Then again most scientific calculators these days do just about everything a graphing calculator can do except draw graphs.

Well they can only solve definite integrals, which is pointless when you have to show your work.

you dont honestly expect to be numerically estimating logarithms in a calculus class do you?

thats all graphing calculators can do too
fucking high school shitters

Ti-nspire can solve indefinite integrals

Yup great calculator, equation solver is a life saver in engineering and other formula heavy courses where you're tight on time during exams

holy shit thats impressive

TI 36x Pro best calculator I've used by far

I use this at my computer, an HP 12C when I'm not, and have a 50g lying around

Just buy cheapest scientific calculator available. Only reason to spend good money on a calculator is to get most features possible.

My nigga.

All others ITT are plebs, RPN is really the way to go.