HELP

What's wrong

Who dared shit on your fleg

all

>tfw not living in Spain

>25% unemployment
>50% youth unemployment
sure

I never understood how can Spain get itself in such a position? corruption?
You have great tourism, natural resources and agriculture.. How? It can't be that bad there

>25% unemployment
Its 20% but still...

Just nuke us

I thought the asSpain thing was a meme, but apparently it's not.

>How? It can't be that bad there
really bad
>You have great tourism, natural resources and agriculture.. How?
no industry

its 20% now.and decreasing
>natural resources
what? we dont have gas and dont have oil.

>corruption
corruption in spain is similar to other european countries.

Be strong, cousins

we could to have 60% unemployement and even so, we would be better country that hungrya so far, desu

Jorge still doesn't have a gf.

I don't understand how people like the Spaniards, Italians and Greeks are so useless today. They were fucking Romans and ancient Greeks. Had some of the most brilliant minds in the world. Sad!

Croatia is just as bad

>uk

We still have some of the great minds, spain scients are pretty demanded around the globe.

Thing is, that's it, "around the globe", because spain gives a single flying fuck about R&D, so every smart guy gets out of this shithole and goes outside, while every retard starts breeding here.

>so useless
You mean economically speaking.
They still have expertise and knowledge in many domains.
They still have culture and science, far ahead of most countries on the earth.
Economy isn't everything.
People is.

They crossed worse than their current situation, and they will pass through this crisis as all the others.

>we could to have 60% unemployement and even so, we would be better country that hungrya so far, desu

You could have 80% and it'd still be better. Yes, I'm well aware the state of my country. If that supposed to be an insult, it missed by a mile.

fucking truly shithole...i hate this country

>we could to have 60% unemployement and even so, we would be better country that hungrya so far, desu
sure,with poverty,poor people,.living with 250 € per month and no future

at least they have jobs and future desert