How fast is Sup Forums's internet connection

Really fast. On top of that, Brazilian ISPs are pushing the government to limit our bandwidth.

For 20 euros per month. I'm happy with this.

Feel free to end my life, senpai

6 euro per month lads

Not bad, eh?

ADSL Makes me want to kill myself.
I wish I lived in the centre of Athens, They have fiber to home with 150mbps down and up

Get the fuck out

>higher upload than download
What the fuck cyka?

nice

why D:

>googles ISP
>Only in Denmark and Norway
I don't even know why I was hopeful

What's the point?

why?

>Entire family on at the same time
>TV is now also over internet
>Ipads and phones also on
>Despite all this, still solid download and no lag in games
that's why

?

>my """family""" is internet addicted

No i live alone and have 20 down and 2 up
Just giving him a reason why someone would really need it that fast

Why do they want to limit your bandwidth?

Wh4t's up reddit?

Kinda 6$ per month

?

N0t much

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hихyя ты мaжop. Haвepнoe coтню бaчeй зa интepнeт oтдaeшь

$90 AUD / month

Lol, it doesn't worth it. Do not be an idiot, change your provider

This is the cheapest in my area.

300 mbps

You dont realize how shit aussie internet is

nice
mine costs 19,55AUD/month

They say that our infrastructure is not good enough to provide unlimited bandwidth to so many users, so they need to limit it in order to provide quality Internet access to everyone. But the point is that our infrastructure is bad because they didn't invest to improve it (it was constructed by our own government in the 80s and 90s when our communications companies were state-owned, they literally didn't spend a dime on it) , maximizing their profits and now they're doing the same shit because they want to charge more to provide unlimited access.Our Internet connections are already one of the worst and most expensive in the world.

I want to raise awareness about a fact that could have slipped under the banter radar of the Sup Forums's good fellows
internet speed in Italy is one of the worst in EU, way slower than the average and even below some former USSR country

pic related is mine, the second best option that you can get here

Only cost me 1300 rubles for a month ($19.50)

feels poor my dudes

What's up with all this shitty internet
I live in fucking RUSSIA and my internet is so much better than most people here

TFW ur internet sucks

>below australia

How is that possible?

Former USSR countries actually have the fastest Internet because they use fairly new infrastructure instead of ancient telephone lines Western EU uses

a shame, really

maybe u right

I would post it but you would all probably kill yourselves after

Scandinavia being the exception not sure why, Western EU has shitty Internet otherwise :/
I use cancerous German telekom and am stuck in contract for a year so fucking 12 Mbps, wish we had Romanian ISPs тbh

H-How's this?

>bulgaria not in top 10
get out

>Shitaly

Fuck you

Because that's our thing
Being better at everything

Are you a slavic grill? If so then yes please.

You are literally our bitch you are so poor you have to drive 100 km to buy our groceries

Life isn't fair. You faggots haven't done anything to deserve this. You live in a perfect and developed country with no problems at all, yet spend the whole day on an autistic website complaining about your lives, while I live in a shithole with all sorts of problems, everyday here is a struggle with thieves trying to kill me for no reason and I can't even browse this stupid board comfy because my Internet connection is fucking terrible and costs my whole wage.

Rio? :DD I've been reading about Olympics shenanigans all day, tell me do Brazilians miss Lula?

this is the speed i had until 2 weeks ago

we had to reinstate border control because all those poor germans kept trying to escape their terrible fate of being born south of the border

and this is my speed now
i am so glad i escaped that hell

Man, relax. You are not alone. I live in the fucking province, where is only 2 entertainment events
>Shitty slow internet
>Vodka

>deutsche telekom
Ofc, my isp is also owned by those cancerous shits, t mobile is okay but their regular isp sucks ass

best thing i was paying 35€/month for that subhuman shit

Okay subhuman

20€, we have the worst internet speeds in Europe

Those refugees are ethnic Germans

Doesn't look that bad

Your mother is ethnic african rape material

Don't you mean ethnic german?

thicc

>german
>laughs at other country taking refugees
that's pretty sad actually

>laughs at other country taking refugees
Every western country is cucked and it was only Merkel who was letting these subhumans in

""""democracy""""
One person decides for 80 million people

its 500/500 but speedtest never seems to get it right

>One person decides for 80 million people
Looking at the polls i would say she's just doing what the majority of germans want

I don't complain about my life, I have everything I need except a qt gf, which I know I will have someday anyway - probably. After all I've had them before.

And we did a lot to deserve this, I think. Norwegians have not tried to invade another country since 1066, and we have been peaceful all years since then. We have even been under the thumb of Danes and a little bit under the Swedes. We actually try to make the world a better place even if it is more expensive on our government's budget. We give Brazil a lot of money to save the rainforests too, mind you, while nobody else in the world seem to give a fuck, including those motherfuckers living in your country and continue to ruin it. When we formed our constitution in 1814, it was the most democratic one in all of Europe. We keep our government and our system as free for corruption as possible, so much that it's probably not there at all. We made a lot of effort to pioneer the offshore oil industry in order to gain more wealth for our people, by hard work and ingenious engineering and inovation. Why is it that we don't deserve what's coming to us?

this is my imperial internet

>The Hague

Free dorm internet, can't complain I guess

Norwegians are subhumans who deserve genocide.

Yeah thats why political right-wing parties are on the rise :^)

mehmet don't you have some mcdonalds to shoot up?

>local library

? this is what I get from my dorm

Kalmar union 2.0 when? We need to build a wall to protect Scandinavia from Europe.

And Merkel's coalition is still polling well above 55%

>Denmark
Even worse, don't reply to me cockroach.

You don't want to go to Kalmar to sign a new one

A poll showed that 64% are fed up with Merkel. Not all Union and SPD voters support her

Oh look, another worthless Scandi bastard showed up

>Not all Union and SPD voters support her
That's nice to hear but if they still vote for her it's useless

Let's call it Bergen-union then.

Are you butthurt or something?

I wonder why so many Germans are here then? I see Germans every day.

I pay around US$45 with TV and landline. I kknow it's stupid slow but it's enough to not lag when playing online or watching netlix

using wireless

Had to downgrade recently becuase I relocated.
Damn shame.
Paying 30$ for 200/200mbs uncapped atm.

Is your ISPs' customer service Indian in your country?

Nearly all of the time here in Australia they are.

>Australian internet
Standard optus cable lmao. git gud

sup pleb

Lol, almost the same but 10 times cheaper.

>faster than 83% of AUS