Help /ru/

So. Im in vk and this young girl offers to sell me a set of photos as her in a mini mouse costume for 150 usd.

I didn't understand why anyone would want to buy photos of a young girl in a mini mouse costume, let alone for $150.

I asked her if she has any more sets and her reply was 'every whim for your money'. I'm not really sure what to do at this point. Who and what would I report to? Should I ignore and block?

>the girl.

if you do report what is the crime

I think she's basically offering to cam whore for cash. She hasn't said that, just the 'every whim for your money'. I guess i'm supposed to read between the lines?

i don't think that's illegal

>russian girl being a whore

color me surprise.
Why prostitution so big is slavic countries?

what are you doing on vk, slut?

She's 14. I asked her.

Assuming that she isn't going nude or anything, why would anyone pay 150 usd for a girl in a minne mouse costume.

poverty and for some reason whorehouses always want eastern euros, everywhere in europe most prestigious whores are eastern

because Russian economy was crashed with no survivors? you can live like a king on 100$ for one year in Russia.

learning russian language.

the picture isn't me. the picture is the girl who offered the photos.

oh i see, you can but you have no proof

M O D S
O
D
S

>I didn't understand why anyone would want to buy photos of a young girl in a mini mouse costume
Nigga, u gay.

Am I reading this right, or do I not understand something?

>learning russian language
>on vk
Man, you gonna learn some crooked cheeki-breeki. Get ready to fix it with tonnes of classic literature.

Why when I'm trying to practice my English with Americans (surely I'm coming out as a female cuz the communication isn't anonymous) they end up with a phrase: "oh, I'm too poor to be ur bf".
wtf, udes? i'm just trying to improve my English by communicating with natives. why are you so entitled and paranoid about everyone wanting to be ur gfs?

Why mods? I cam here because I knew that /ru/ would be here.

if that's your thing.

I have no proof that she is cam whoring? Should I straight out ask her if she'll do nudes? That would have to break a law somewhere.

Because they look like western euro women (expect romanian) but are still pretty cheap.

It's like fucking chinese girls because you have a JAV fetish.

>wtf, udes?

you are talking to weirdos.

>why are you so entitled and paranoid about everyone wanting to be ur gfs?
You're talking to weirdos.

>Nudes for $$
>She's 14.
Are you new, dumb or both? Posting her picture here, you are a real madman. What if I report you both? You're learning Russian but this country could become a no-go zone for you, a filthy pedo. And this stupid chick gets into trouble either. Dumb Burger bear.

Regular scam, calm down

report the user if you have to

I'm not too poor to be your bf.

Where in Russia do you live?

i saw this document about whores in germany and they were always using russian accent when talking with customers LUL

eh...her profile seems legit. She's been in vk since 2013 and her photos are only hers. they also show her getting older.

I'm not searching for "bf", I just wanted to make native friends to practice my Engrish.

Post tits

I am joking. lol.

So what should I do about this? She did send me one photo of her in the mini mouse costume.

>pic related so you know i'm telling the truth.

wtf. Why would someone pay 150 for this unless there wasn't more?

report her for a abusing the service

I wonder if her parents are pimping her out.

you assume there is nudity or prostitution that's not founded on evidence

you report her for advertisement on a social site

ok. thanks.

you should read their terms of service

lol, 150 dollars for nudes
OP you are typical retard, better give this money to me. i am very very poor

>horny American fat neckbeard begging unerage for nudes
hmm,

Why am I a retard? Why would anyone pay 150 for photos of a girl as mini mouse?

I can get a hj from a stripper for less.

>In before OP pays the "girl"

>"girl" now has proof that OP is paying a 14 year old to get bucknekked
>"girl" and her scam artist friends now blackmail OP for more money

I'm not going to pay shit. I reported her profile, so we'll see what happens. I came here to get some Russian input on what was happening here.

Why? Shes qt

It just seems like there is more going on here.

If she's a scammer, then i don't feel bad about kicking her off the site. If she's being abused, then she needs to get away from that environment.

Hy и кoбылa

>Hy и кoбылa
What does this expression mean?

It translates as 'well the mare'.

kek, and what's wrong with asking money for nudes? shitload of females do the same on canwhore sites.

Well you shouldn't disturb her and expect a qt girl to chat with you, disgusting neckbeard, absolutly for free. So she didn't di anything illegal.

What a mare / peasant-ish woman

>what's wrong with asking money for nudes?
she's 14.

>Well you shouldn't disturb her and expect a qt girl to chat with you, disgusting neckbeard, absolutly for free.
Not a neckbeard. I literally just wanted to improve my Russian language skills.

> So she didn't di anything illegal.
true.

Thanks.

A well built and rather attractive woman but has the lower income vibe.

Thank you.

or...spasibo.

Are you a canadian or something?

Americans are fat ugly and dumb, they're only useful to gold dig some $$, especially rusoboo Americans.

No. I'm just not an asshole. When someone helps me, I say thank you...or spasibo.

lol. Someone is bitter.

And Russians are drunk aggressive assholes.

>Americans are fat ugly and dumb
I am indeed fat, ugly and also dumb. Does that makes me american?

It means she has certain THICK body.

If you say I'm aggressive IRL I would slit your throat.

lol.

So I learned more about this girl, and apparently she is/was a child model for the japanese market. This just makes it creepier.

it means she was too told to do it in japan and too you to do it in russia

That's e-whoring, you half-witted burger. I made like $600 in two days getting money off of horny americans posing as a 16 year old in chat-rooms/Craigslist.

I wanted money for the Diablo 3 Collector's Edition. I was underage and had no credit card or anyone willing to lend me theirs, so I had to make do. Needless to say, I have it now.

I spent the rest of my money on various things, such as WoW licenses. I was into WoW at the time, so I bought 5 accounts & 5 bot licenses, got them all geared up and started farming gold. Made my investment back but I was banned before I had any significant return, since I was a kid who was hooked onto money. Didn't play safe and lost my shit.

Did you get nude for it?

VIANA DO CASTELO

Naturally not. I never showed myself. My "posing" was limited to passing on pictures of nude women and pretending that's who the horny perverts were talking to, eventually leading them to drop the cash on me.

I'm a guy.

Porquê Viana, já agora?