What can you say about this Sup Forums?

What can you say about this Sup Forums?

[Code]
Cummies woman:women = if (women == [] ) then "Cummies" else "Cum" ++ Cummies women
[/Code]

I'm glad I don't work in a place where I'm surrounded by trust fund babies who think dongle jokes are that big of a deal.

>Wymmyn: ITS SEXIST THE PATRIARCHY DID THIS FUCKING WHITE MALE
>Men: MUH FREEDOMS *TIPS FEDORA* IM MGTOW NOW *PUTS ON A SECOND FEDORA AND TIPS THAT TOO* BUT ITS ABOUT ETHICS IN LAPTOP JOURNALISM *DONS THIRD FEDORA*
Holy fuck someone please exterminate the rich

this is why we need to replace women with traps

It's not men's fault majority of women are shit at tech and the only way for them to climb up the corporate is by playing their bosses' skinflutes. These entitled millennial bitches can blame men for as long as they want but I have a feeling they'll eventually get bored, realize the futility of their kiddie battle and go back to their political science degrees.

Dunno. Articles like that never have the full story and usually just point fingers.

there's now way xe/she/he is a softeare engineer. no fucking way xe/she/he has any kind of a worth-while degree.

When you look like that it aint sexism.

lol no, fantasy does not translate to reality, trannies are as bad as women. Sometimes worse because they are overcompensating.

Fake news.

Why does google have so many traps then

One game engine programmer I knew was a trap

She has a Bachelor of Arts in English, with a minor in Journalism and Media Studies, but don't be fooled that she doesn't have her finger on the pulse of technology. "My journalism and cinematograhy skills combined with my passion for story telling allow me to adapt to various topics in order to to analyze content and information."
>to to

Of course.
Tech world is now FULL of these brainless low IQ morons who studied arts and now think they can make 6 figures programming.
And when they fail, they blame it on sexism, racism, and other isms.

>Tech world is now FULL of these brainless low IQ morons who studied arts

lel im currently studying CS and in my final year and theres still people who cant code their way out of a rice paper box.

those people are wasting their time and their parents' money. their loss.

grow the fuck up you big babies

It's horseshit

Notice how they always whine about this on the internet instead of going through proper legal channels? Guess why.

>One
There your reality.
Did you hit "her" ?

> Catering to people whining about "sexism" is so mature

>>>>>>"sexism"
In circles where people do not blatantly lie about biology "sexism" is known as gender differences.
It is an objective truth that men and women are different and that people who are different can have different abilities when ti comes to various tasks.
Face it Capitalism (at least sort of) works because it WANTS to exploit, if companies could exploit women's abilities they would do so.

There is also evidence that suggests that people work better when working together with similar people and although the studies focused mostly on race I would guess that it is at least somewhat (probably to a less extent though) similar to different sexes.

>"OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ PROGRAMMERS N SHIET"
>Ok Le-a, can you tell me how FizzBuzz works?
>"WUT YOU BE REYCIS KILL WHITEY CHINESE AND WHITES MAKE COMPUTER TOO HARD TO USE U A RAYCISS!!"
>You're hired.

This. We've had traps for a long time, why are we still using obsolete technology?

I'm glad I don't live in the US where white men are literally Hitler.

I didn't know downies worked in tech companies. Good for them.

NARRATIVE
ARRATIVEN
RRATIVENA
RATIVENAR
ATIVENARR
TIVENARRA
IVENARRAT
VENARRATI
ENARRATIV

>engineers
Guys can you please stop using that word.

Roastie detected

Why did you upload a picture of Harambe?

>women engineers

did they have to get the ugliest bitch of all time to do the photo?

I've worked with women before. Thier version of "sexism" is when a male coworker won't pull their weight for them. Yes, I'm not kidding. They expect you to do their work while they paint their nails and go on Facebook all day. It's not all of them, but probably around 2/3 of them.

Do your share if you want a paycheck, hole.

>women engineers
I want to see their final thesis in any engineering field first before i allow myself to get swooned by this engineering label that has been turned into a buzzword by garbage people.

>realize the futility of their kiddie battle and go back to their political science degrees.
Or to having a baby or two instead pic related.

I can't be the only one recognizing the irony of the sexual harassment cases in silicon valley. Can anyone else see that some of the most liberal touting social justice people are the ones being accused the most for cases like this? Maybe there is a lesson to be said that conservatives understand business more and know not to harass people for being females. When that tech bubble bursts it's gonna wreck these liberal business owners.

Non issue by someone who wants to make controversy over nothing. Get back to me when we tackle the diversity issues in crab fishing and broiler-making.

Here's the real red pill: there are 2 kinds of women """engineers""". The first kind is the most common and has never had any sexism issue whatsoever. That kind has used backstabbing, politics and lies to get to their current level. They are extremely dangerous and will stop at nothing to get what they want. When such a person is your boss, trust me, you'll know it. These people are told to say there is sexism and so they say it. They know full well there really isn't much of it, and they've never witnessed or experienced it.
The second kind almost doesn't exist. That kind has in fact experienced sexism. However, that kind will never publicly say there is sexism because it is a private issue that should be handled by HR, etc. However, when they mention they won't say it, they might get threatened by management that if they don't say there is sexism, they'll be fired. More generally they would say "you're being paid for saying this, how dare you not do it!".
The SJW crowd, as you would imagine, is in the first batch.

There is, indeed, sexism, but it's extremely rare and everyone knows it's like that. Moreover, it's mostly caused by women quotas and so on (you need K women regardless of capabilities, so you put them into a special half-salaried "minority force". You can't handle having them try and fail to be hired through the normal process, too much loss, so you lie to them and pretend the only option is this "minority force" job). But nobody who publicly mentions that there is sexism actually experienced it/actually feels this should be said.

These bitches have too much free time on their hands, habitually, if they seriously expect the majority of average people, who struggle to pay their bills daily to feed their families, to waste their precious energy and time on these random feminist bitches.

To add upon that, when you have so much free time to hold such expectations, you are obviously not a fucking engineer as having time for social wankery is not a trait of an actual engineer.

I'm in cs and can't code at all. I suck at it and I don't know why.

But also what else would I be doing

A woman can be alone in an empty room that she will still find something to complain about.

In that event it would be a lack of a dildo.
Also feminists tend to be the kind of people who are alone in empty rooms. Nobody likes befriending stuck up idiots with a corrupted moral superiority complex.

I hate when people call programmers or software people engineers. Engineers make things that are actually useful in the real world. Software isn’t real. It can have tangible results but it in of itself doesn’t exist in the real world like the results from a mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, or a computer engineer.

If you like CS rather than """CS""", you can try theoretical CS, such as cryptography or complexity theory; operational research; or statistics (for some reason I find it to be in a similar mindset to CS).

Thanks for the advice though it still doesn't stop me from feeling like shit for being bad at stuff idiots can do.

I really did enjoy theoretical CS as well as computer architecture /classes with a focus in hardware

That would be true if it weren't for the fact that they usually bitch in packs. These fuckers will find people alike and try to promote their stupid shit. I have a hard time finding them alone, but they usually are surrounded only by cunts of the same species and "allies".

I'm competent at coding and an neutral on CS. It's like mathematics. Theory is masturbation. It interests me only in the most abstract sense which is completely undurable to hardship. All I care about in the end is practice. If I'm not going to use it and it takes more than a few brain cells to grok, fuck off.
LIFE'S TOO SHORT.
LIZARD BRAIN

Its all a power play. Women making a power play talk about sexism when someone resists their power play.

t. Experience engineer

Its a salary thing user. Satisfaction engineer sounds better than customer service.

>women try to be engineers
>fail
>must be because of sexism

The sad thing about all this is the real people who suffer are the women who actually know what they're doing.

I read an article a while back about how a decent black female programmer who was one of the early hires at google left the company, because google went all affirmative action and hired a ton of incompetent female ""programmers"". Therefore the most talented male programmers were incredibly reserved and avoided projects with women.

Therefore she couldn't find forfilliing work and couldn't learn anything in projects with the best programmers, stagnating her career so she left. The entire affirmative action and PC culture in tech is just literally shooting themselves in the foot.

These people are bullies and they will continue to bully the software industry because nerds try to use logic with them instead of standing up to them and telling them to fuck off. They are not interested in reasoning with you They are only interested in having power over you.

They're just useful idiots. The CEOs are the muscle behind these movements.

Lots of smart people can't program for shit. It seems to be a specific property of intelligence that not everyone possess, and not an indicator of general intelligence. In computer architecture, did you do verilog/vhdl or were you constrained to manual circuitry? If that latter, this is probably not an option for you. If the former, then this is definitely something you could do as well.

>Its all a power play.
This.
The temptation is to listen to the words they are saying and respond with logic and fairness but it's all bullshit. This is about power and control.

Correct.

Honestly, I suspect alot of them bullied or picked on the smarter girls too

I don't know how stereotypical this is, but girls can be pretty nasty to teach other, especially the outliers

If women started to use the Nim programming language, they can exceed the ability of men.

Actual engineering requiring state or federal license > software "engineering"

If a woman passes the same standardized exams and has an engineering degree, she's an engineer. Your 'network, software, data, security' engineer title isn't the same fucking thing.

if you wouldn't get blown by a trap, you are gay.

the romans considered receiving oral sex from a man the height of virility and sexual competence.

only a true homosexual would look at a painted up, feminine, frail trap, and not stick his meat in his girly little lipsticked mouth.

Someone has to nuke your pathetic country

There's also a fundamental misunderstanding of what sexism is.

I was listening to NPR, and they had a female congresswoman on, complaining that one of her other congressman had introduced her as "the 15 year old blonde chick", because she was only 26 and was a brand new congresswoman.

This is just how men talk to one another. I worked under an electrician when I was a teenager, and on the first day of work, he and another guy joked about fucking me in the ass, comparing my first real day of work as something that would be like an ass-raping. Men give each other this kind of shit reflexively, especially to new members of their group.

It's a way to sort out problem people who take themselves too seriously from those who can get along. A lot of the "sexism" that women receive results from this misunderstanding. Their inferiority complex is so great, that they view any ribbing as a personal attack. They take themselves too seriously, and can't find any other interpretation other than, "He said that because I'm a woman".

I guarantee you that people are actually going soft on you because you're a woman. If you think mansplaining is bad, you should see how men mansplain to other men. And then men who get mansplained to can't go around crying to the media or whoever else, because you just have to put up with shit until you win the game, eg, make enough value and gain enough skill to be irreplaceable to your group. Jesus.

to boot it kid of is illegal to call yourself an engineer without passing the PE. You get EIT's chewed out if they call themselves an Engineer yet we got fags with feminists studies majors who have no clue what calculus is calling themselves engies.

The Romans were also destroyed by their own decadence and tried to distract the populace from its problems with bread and circuses.

You can be called an engineer without a PE.

Fun fact! Aerospace engineers don't need a PE because congress. Thats why Musk can hire undergraduatse by the truckloads and pay them crap.

So it's YOUR code that's the unreadable shit I have to step through because you don't view organizing computations as an engineering process.

Glad I found you, cunt.

>thanks to congress
yea they have been fucking engies over for quite some time now.

what a shame. they should have used boipucci as a distraction. mars would be a roman colony.

you sure they didn't really want your boipucci?

I mean, I offered it, but they declined.

My company just reclassified all the software developers and testers to be engineers.
They pretty much just did it so they could force developers to do testing because they're too cheap to hire testers that have a basic understanding of software

traps != trannies
You don't know shit about traps bro why spout shit ? Trannies should be gassed but traps aren't trannies

>womemes
I thought we stopped having threads about obsolete buggy technology

Hi, Hifumi.

Traps are worse than trannies.
They are dishonest trannies.
Trannies are normal people in that they are honest and hide nothing, while traps are literal human garbage as defined by someone who has an innate need to lie to people and be a dishonest human trash.

happens to me everyday ;_;

Not really. Traps are just beautiful males who crossdress to embrace feminine traits. trannies are mentally ill

Traps are human trash who deceive and lie to people about their condition and then wonder why they got their teeth punched out of them after they are figured out.
Hint: It's not because you are a trap, it's because you are a dishonest tranny, and dishonest people deserve beatings.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

I'm about thirty, and I no longer have any fucks to give. Since I'm physically hideous and know nothing I can do will make women want to fuck me, I talk to them just like I talk to men. Additionally, most of my life was spent in the "blue collar" world, so sometimes I can be kind of coarse. My first job at 16 was washing trucks at a semi-truck garage, after all.

I've had to learn to hold my tongue around women in general because they almost all take offense at just about anything and I hate getting called to talk to HR. Some guys are like that, but a much, much smaller percentage.

I regularly joked at that first job with truckers who were twice my size and three times my age about how I thought they were dumb, lazy pieces of shit but no one ever took it seriously. Now I'm wary of even saying hello to a woman at work.

Why do always that kind of articles have some niggah in them?
What's the purpose of this? To feel bad? To laugh at the banana peeler or to justify the discrimination just because there's some niggah on the display?

First of, for them to have any problem with sexism, there has to be women(not even talking about niggers).
Secondly, their percentage in the industry is within margin of error.
Last but not least, another "minority" being oppressed. Not even a coincidence. That's the usual practice for everything nowadays.
There has been 2 or 3 occasions in my personal experience where I couldn't get a job into a public research center just because they _had_ to hire some women to increase diversity by law.
No kidding. They check the gender before they check the skills in some cases.

Don't forget that women are delusional. Their life revolves around make-up, uncomfortable shoes, plastic surgeries, and a shitload of other things. Do you think that that victim of the society can judge such cases?
>he looked my ass
>"How I survived a sexual assault!'