Comparable specs to HTC and Samsung flagship phones at the time

>Comparable specs to HTC and Samsung flagship phones at the time
>$299

What's the OPO of 2017?

Le Eco phones. Buy them before they go out of business.

OPF

Like twice as expensive.

1.6x actually. And even more comparable specs. Same processor as the high end phones.

the OP5 is still a flagship killer considering flagships are entering the 1k range now

The oneplus 3t or OP5 would be the oneplus of today

xiaomi redmi note 4 (helio x20 version)

>mediatek
gross!

LG G6 can be gotten for pretty cheap now, so that

Although the original RRP was way higher

>LG
Never again after the G3. Brilliant phone to start then crumbling hardware after 12 months. Bootloops, crackly aux connections, creaking and unresponsive buttons.. and the worst skin ever.

Xiaomi phones, for example the MI5x

This. Get the A1 though. Same phone but with stock Android.

Spec don't matter any more

iPhone 6S?

OP 3T

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64GB snapdragon.
Does anyone really anything more than this?

Don't get the helio x20/mediatek CPU. Only villians do that.

Someone is shilling this phone so hard, why? I am replacing my bootlooping G3, I am short on money, should I get the note 4?

It's being shilled because it's the cheapest Sd625 phone on aliexpress, and its just OK.

It runs WH40k freeblade smoothly, idolmaster game where they dance while you try to do your best in rythm game. Fate/GO
The screen is 5'5 and also FHD.
The battery last on me 16hour and i almost all day play on it.
And yeah it's cheap afak.
In my country phone with similar spec could be bought around 4-5 times of one single Xiaomi phone...
So for me. For playing games and browsing net is far more ecomonic than a Galaxy S-Latest number and IPhone-Latest number.

If you want a better smartphone with a Snapdragon 625, I would recommend Lenovo P2. It has a much better display than the Redmi Note 4, among other specifications.

bought a g6 a few weeks ago, ios 11 pissed me off. g6 lasted me about 4 days then all of a sudden this big ass warning thing popped up 'warning your device is corrupt cannot boot' returned that shit, got refund, got the pixel now. lg can kiss my ass

what are the cons of A1?
I see it being recommended here all the time so it must be a decent phone for the money but I'd rather know what am I in for before I decide to buy it

Same or similar as Redmi note 4. But instead of MIUI rom it comes with Stock android rom. Some may not like after getting used to MIUI ones. Well as long as is not a bloated rom you should be fine with either model