Bikers in your cunt

>cunt
>are bikers in your cunt into legal business?

I am not sure am i right or not, but i think that bikers in Europe are mostly into legal business (bikes are expensive and here only people with good jobs can have them, like lawyers or doctors) but in USA (probably because of some history, dunno) they do illegal stuff to get money for their rides. So, am I right? What kind of people are bikers in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/psfMLKIjGTY
youtu.be/ihSaGAVHmvw
youtube.com/watch?v=BwnmKVN_2r4
mvlehti.net/2016/07/26/mv-lehti-at-european-bandidoss-annual-meeting-in-spain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>are bikers in your cunt into legal business?
Probably, but they are mostly just rough assholes who are willing to to do shit on par with mexican cartels. Except they do it to people who wrong them instead of just random people.

>Europe are mostly into legal business (bikes are expensive and here only people with good jobs can have them, like lawyers or doctors)

this is the case in Serbia. Also, they do a lot of charity for society. i have a very good opinion on them.

on pic, one group is going to give presents for new year to children that live and/or work on street.

then they are not.

here they look tough but are nice people mostly. in my hometown they have traditional partys. Once a year, in november, bikers from Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Hungary, Italy and rest of Serbia come. And there usually they have free food and vine (it is winter so they cook it)

I mean bikers do charity events and are generally friendly most of the time here. They are just also very rough people willing to do very bad things as well.

I grew up around them as a kid.

well that is cool than.

i mean, hollywood did their thing so i have wrong impression probably.

There's definitely some who are just pure hard asses but a lot of them are some of the kindest people you will meet. The types of people who will go without eating to make sure a child has a christmas present.

i just love the phenomenon of mc. ironically the part in what i am least interested in that subculture is motors. i mean, i found them to be cool but almost everyother aspect is more interesting...

I'll just leave this here.

Lots of em here. They cook and sell ice and are generally pieces of shit.

We have lots of bikers here, and they make most of their money doing bad stuff. For the most part everyone kind of trusts them though because they never do anything bad to/hurt anyone that doesn't deserve it.

In my area they actually do a good bit of charity work, and if you ever think about laying a hand on a child you better hope the police get to you before they do.

In Russia and Ukraine (not sure about Belarus but probably the same) bikers are huge christfags, into charity, etc. Some Russian clubs also love gospodin emperor Putin.

Bikers here are often in the news for shootings and killings and owning brothels and raids in the red light districts.
The biggest two seem to be "Hells Angels" and "Bandidos"
Also we have a lot of Turkish biker gangs around lol
youtu.be/psfMLKIjGTY

youtu.be/ihSaGAVHmvw

I learned about your bikers from this video, how accurate is it?

>Hells Angels
Heh, Germany too? I've met more than a few Hells Angels here. Tough sons of bitches knew they had a lot of power but I'm surprised they have that much power in Germany

Crack isn't a thing in Aus because cocaine is hella expensive and reasonably hard to get hold of here. They do cook meth tho. Other than that pretty accurate.

>but in USA (probably because of some history, dunno) they do illegal stuff to get money for their rides. So, am I right? What kind of people are bikers in your cunt?
maybe 1/100 biker clubs do illegal shit, was there an american tv show about biker gangs?

there are some big biker gangs here that do illegal shit, like hell's angels

but most guys i know that ride the big motorcycles are older vets and do a lot for charities and stuff, and really just like cruising around

I only just now realised other countries besides the US, Aus and NZ don't have Vietnam Vet bikers. How weird.

>other countries don't have war criminals on bikes

yeah really weird huh

We literally invented bikers doing both legal and illegal business. Even invented them doing charity.

Uncle and friends were in Hell's Angels (Texas) for years but now he's settled down with a family and doesn't partake in their business. It's mostly legit now but plenty of speed freaks peddling meth from what I hear.

>Germany talking about war criminals in other countries
lol

Why would they? Not many countries sent help. Hell, I think Mexico sent like 20 men, whilst us and you Aussies and Kiwis sent plenty, including you Aussies sending SASR to help our SEAL.

Thank you for your countries service btw, we defended you guys in the Pacific Theater and you repaid us handsomely. Thanks.

>you
>your
>we
>us
lol

>Why would they?
Nah I know. It seems obvious but it's just not something I had ever thought about.

Get fucked Fritz, don't make us all come over there and wreck your shit for a third time. You have no place in this discussion.

Fuck

>Germany laughing about a reference to WW2
Is this a alternate dimension?!

>Thank you for your countries service btw, we defended you guys in the Pacific Theater and you repaid us handsomely. Thanks.
That's what good allies do m8

We have some bikers here. They usually loves the US, and mostly do charity things, or just hanging on around the country, visiting stuff

He can be here, fuck off

Indeed. My father (veteran of Vietnam, two tours) and I (veteran of Afghanistan, two tours) thank you for your countries service.

There are bikers who are just old men who like to ride. But there are also Hells Angels, Bandidos, Mongols and a few local gangs who are definitely into illegal business.

Sweden too. A bandidos leader used to drive a fake police car, but it was technically legal so he didn't get charged.

Hell's Angels isn't just an American gang anymore, hasn't been for decades bro. It's global, it's one of, if not the most renown biker gangs in the World. Everything from legal to illegal to charity sanctions organized by them.

It's just certain chapters of whom which conduct illegal activity and are smite by other chapters who try and keep the peace as it was originally formed as. Bunch of WWII vets looking to get the thrill on their cycles.

I'm not actually sure 2bh
I would imagine the motorbike gangs are into both illegal and legal stuff, but the dickheads who ride mopeds will be into illegal shit, but it will mostly be dealing weed and muggings

nope. it just sporadically emerges in movies. and i watch SOA now so.. youtube.com/watch?v=BwnmKVN_2r4

yes, i know it is usa invention. see, something good actually came from that devils pit, who would tell huh?

>visiting stuff
kek
>fucking with law in Finland.
they must be just speeding and that is it :D
and this L?

is it for "learning to drive"?
kek

>something good actually came from that devils pit, who would tell huh?

Plenty of great things have come from the USA, it's the World who chooses to reflect on the negative because it's in our human nature to do so. You should know this by now, you're a big boy.

It was a joke.. I know that.

Yea
As far as I know, when you turned 16, you could get a 50cc moped with just a provisional licence and you could ride it without any training, as long as you had the 'L plates' and didn't take any passengers
But they've changed it now. You have to have motorbike training which is basically making sure you aren't going to kill yourself within the first 30 seconds of being on the road

same here. but you need to pass some theory test about signs etc. no practical exam. so here you could kill yourself in first 30 sec. and no L. For car you need that L in first 6 months or a year, not sure...

Oh, that's nice, a welfare princess family.
Will you teach your son to strive for nothing in his life as well and make him end up in military?

You're so fucking mad right now Fritzel. Have a beer.

How am I mad?
Just asking a legitimate question.
Kids who get born into broken homes usually end up at the bottom of society, wondering if you want your kids to end up living better than you do.

The Hells Angels and Bandidos are always in the news here.

Lots of shootings and killings. They also seem to do lots of red light district stuff, extorsion and drug trading.

Several chapters were closed and the government is looking into a overall ban of them.

Hahaha. Friend...

My father and I have degrees in Architectural Engineering and both work for top firms in Texas. We do this as minorities as well.

My father was drafted to Vietnam, survived, still excelled anyways despite people literally spitting on him as he came home. We made something of ourselves through thick and thin.

Shame your can't say the same. You're worthless. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS BOTTOM OF SOCIETY.

whew look who got triggered
>getting a degree as minorityscum
you can be mighty proud of you my man
a true "veteran" (two tours!)

>Hurr durr I'm literally a foot fetish German twink trying trollz u

Kill yourself.

Bikers are faggots who should all die by getting flattened into a bloody puddle by a semi.

why?

Because wherever this human waste of space goes it brings noise, garbage, and a disgusting smell mixture of booze, sweat and feces.

They control the trade of any drugs that are stronger than weed. All amphetamines and shit come into the country via them and then they funnel the money into construction businesses etc.

They are pretty bad.

Our traitorous government paints them as criminals but they are good people.

>EXCLUSIVE: MV-lehti at European Bandidos’s annual meeting in Spain
mvlehti.net/2016/07/26/mv-lehti-at-european-bandidoss-annual-meeting-in-spain/

Mostly, of course, as you can read from the article but there are some few bad apples sometimes.

if your dad really was hot shit then america wouldn't have lost vietnam.

kek