My experience with linux:

My experience with linux:
>when trying to find shit i need to look in the aur or the repos and can't find it
>when trying to use a popular or old program i need to find an alternative or a modified version of it in the aur
>muh games
>muh windows only programs
>harder to use
>pulseaudio is shit output device resets everytime i restart or log out
>all des are shit
>i need another computer if i want to install windows onto a usb because winusb and woeusb don't fucking work when installing from aur and i can't build it from source because the tutorial is made only for debian cucks
>it's just fucking shit
>everything related fucking sucks and it's for fat weeaboo faggots who use their computers only for ricing instead of actually enjoying their time on the computer
>it will never be even the 5%
>all the other 1000000 problems related to it

>inb4 nice blog

Other urls found in this thread:

xubuntu.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ALSO FUCKING UBUNTU PAJEET LEAFPAD TUTORIALS FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The definitive Arch experience

honestly the entire open source community would improve tenfold if there was a higher barrier to entry
pajeeets love infesting absolutely everything they can get their hands on

The whole point of using Arch is to make everything more inconvenient. Why are you complaining about it? It's like buying a car and then complain that it goes much faster than walking. It's the whole point of it.

Nice blog.

then stop being a tryhard faggot and use Ubuntu

the experience is more enjoyable. It just fucking works.

I am gonna fucking do it I swear to fucking god
It's the only option

because there's nothing wrong with it at all.

Also I suggest 17.10, it has gnome instead of unity which is pretty nice.

>gnome

eww

sudo apt-get remove ubuntu-gnome-desktop
sudo apt-get remove gnome-shell

sudo apt install mydistro

Keep your sanity, Ubuntu + Cinnamon.
>inb4 the i3 Arch overlords give me shit

dont listen to this user 17.10 isn't ready yet and you WILL feel like a beta tester on windows with all the crashes.

do it, there's a reason it's popular and everything else is just a retarded meme

Gnome is trash though. Unity was much better.

CInnamon is good, I prefer KDE, but i3wm with no DE is also great.

This. Jesus nobody outside of Sup Forums actually uses this arch trash. Ubuntu is the de facto standard for linux desktop.
God forbid someone might think you're a normal person and not a turbo autist

linux is the dark souls of os
get gud

>linux is the dark souls of os
wtf i love macos and windows now

>17.10 isn't ready yet
What about 17.04? I've used 17.10 and seemed to run okay to me.

he's bullshitting

so what if it's not ready, it's modern and up-to-date with bug patches, etc. You don't want to use LTS unless you're running a server.

I have never had a single issue with 17.10 that wasn't my fault.

>unironically using arch
there's your fucking problem.
xubuntu.org/

04 is great and will continue to be great until November when you can then upgrade to .10 with minimal issues or at the very least with the full acknowledgement of issues that exist and what is being done.

What did GTK3 mean by this?