In your country are people with brown eyes seen as white?

In your country are people with brown eyes seen as white?

Also eye thread

this question is so alien to me, considered white? You are either white=white skin or you are not

No.

hair is so disgusting up close

Only immigrants have brown eyes

Pretty sure a lot of these immigrants are having babies in Sweden.

They live in the north usually but yes because there isn't any sun for most of the time.
Ur mom is disgusting up close. And from far away.

>3rdplaceland

No, they're chinks like everyone else

yes, with other immigrants, which makes them 2nd immigrants.

some of them we see as white, but we don't see them as our true countrymen, we see them as semi-conuntrymen. they may be welcome here, but they will never truly be one of us. in /norgetråden/ we have a continuous debate about this and we all pretty much agree that we should be kind to poor semi-norwegians, but that they are only semi-norwegians

mudslimes are of course very much disliked

pls be in Buenos Aires

No, maybe if they're very pale

>yes, with other immigrants

any straight male user here feeling like having an argie gf?

Yes. Your eyes look like mine.

look me in the eye :D

My dad has green eyes but i still got fucked

Yes
>tfw no argie gf

I think it really depends on the skin color whether someone would be regarded as white. But it's no secret that most people here have blue eyes along with their white skin and light hair.

>having the colour of shit unstead of a normal colour like blue or green

Why even live?

Hello subhumans

I'm glad you like my eye.

I also use proxy because Sup Forums doesn't see my location. But you have really beautiful eyes m8.

Thanks lad. Then where are you from?

Antarctica. But I came from Greenland

Looks like my way to Antarctica

Kek
Same, but I fared a bit better, my father's genes almost made it

literally this

How is it that some of your royal family have brown and brownish eyes then?

Lmao.

Yeh I think about 1/4 of white Brits have brown eyes, its probably slightly higher in the South area because of less Viking influence historically. In the UK people are designated as white by ethnicity as white-British, I think things like eye colour are generally used to help discern ethnicity in non-white countries like Brazil/Argentina etc.

I personally have hazel eyes but sometimes say light brown to idiots.

>I think things like eye colour are generally used to help discern ethnicity in non-white countries like Brazil/Argentina etc.
pls elaborate

Say in the UK we have clear ethnicity definitions for things like jobs/schools/census etc

White-British
White-Other
Black-British
Chinese-British
Mixed-British

If someone is white-British which is the vast majority then you know that person is native so it doesn't really matter if they are black hair/green eyes, brown hair/blue eyes, brown hair/brown eyes they are still white.

I just feel in a countries in the new world in which being "European" and "White" is a status thing and the actual native population isn't white and the number of people who are mixed in heritage is far higher far more attention is going to be paid to things like eye colour/hair colour/skin tone when people are working out if they are white, though i might be wrong.

Rolf of Normandie who was Norwegian > William the conqueror > Edvard VII

Then Edvard had a daughter, Maud, who married the Danish Haakon VII who became our King. His son, Olav, and then our current King Harald, has become dirty after the Norwegian genes went to France, then to England. Now, that these royal genes came back to Norway we make an exception because it's our King. But we would much prefer it without the French interference.

Like for example I have a friend who's family easily goes back a good confirmed 4 generations in this same region. But they have dark hair/eyes and a med-looking tan. Apart from banter and calling him Turk, it is known for certain because the UK was historically homogeneous that he is just as white/British/European as someone who is blue eyes/blonde.

I think in a new world country where there is no guarantee on that the distinction he would have a harder time

Though saying that a Swarthy looking Brit is always going to be considered more "white" than some Ayran looking guy from Mexico.

well, no clue how it is in other places of latam, but we don't have classifications for people here in school/jobs (at least not officially) such as ''white-argentine/non-white argenine'', if he's born here he's argentine, with the only exception of census, where they sometimes ask you if you have abo or non-european ancestry (but browns sometimes are treated different and rejected from certain jobs), so it's a social thing mostly

>n your country are people with brown eyes seen as white?
sure

bavarians?

celtic

>In your country are people with brown eyes seen as white?
Yes

Here's my eye

People have brown eyes here but can you truly be white if you have eyes the colour of a piece of poo?

You mean tourists with brown eyes?

Pretty.

What color is this?
Everyone tells me I have green eyes but I think they're brown

It's easier to see if you take a clearer photo.

volga germans

10/10
Hazel eyes are the best

Whops. Tried to flip it for you. Didn't work......

got a bit of a dab on mate?

>its probably slightly higher in the South area because of less Viking influence historically.

Nothing to do with Viking influence, they left hardly any genetic trace. Blue and light eyes have gradually become more common on the British Isles because that's what people prefer.

No.

t. half white

I think it's encoded somewhere in the picture metadata

It's a pretty eye, desu.