Why aren't you using vivaldi Sup Forums?

Why aren't you using vivaldi Sup Forums?

Remember when they launched and their website claimed that it used no RAM?? Lol, fuck off

I am, though.

because firefox 57 is better

Closed source chromium reskin with UI built in javascript cancer. No, thank you.

>closed source
>vivaldi.com/source

Because it sucks.

That's not the full code.

Why should I use some fringe browser when firefox is the best?

I tried chromium and chrome but that shit only works on a phone. And even in those cases I use Brave.

Slow startup.
It takes 5 fucking seconds to start up.
>inb4 why do you close your browser
either way, chromium works better and starts up faster

but i already do.

>It takes 5 fucking seconds to start up
t. wd blue / laptop

What? It's just Chromium with a little bit of JS on top; it's impossible for it to have significantly different performance than Chromium.
What the fuck did you do it to make the performance so bad?

Samsung SSD, on a mid range desktop.
It's a well known issue and they even fucking admit it.

I have a Samsung 850 Evo and it opens instantly, user.
Why would you even bother lying about this?

Touch controls are just plain terrible.

>It's a well known issue
it's pretty near instant for me

>Works for me!
thread_closed.jpg

because im using qutebrowser

>one user says it doesn't work
>three (3) anons say it does
>user can't provide any proof it doesn't
Why would you value one idiot's anecdotes over three people's?
Are you that biased against some stupid meme browser that you go into it from the start assuming it's terrible and refusing to believe anything else?

I'm the guy that said it doesn't work properly.
I could provide proof if needed. Chromium always opens instantly for me while Vivaldi actually takes its time. No hate on Vivaldi performance-wise but the start up times annoy the fuck out of me.

im actually curious to see a webm of you opening a fresh chromium vs vivaldi

Sure, phoneposting atm, will do that if the thread isn't dead tomorrow. (GMT)

I like Vivaldi

Never deduced if it's an end-user issue or the actual program's issue. It was merely assumed he was using a shitty HDD or something of the sort. 75% success rate may be good regardless.

It stopped being good four seasons ago.

Because Brave is better and available on mobile.

I'm too lazy and I'm not content with any browsers on the market currently. I'll just stick with Chromium until something I'm really happy with comes along...

was in the same boat last week, forced myself to switch and i got accustomed faster to the new thing as i thought. was worth it i think

because im using palemoon until i can shitpost here on netrunner

Because it was slow as shit the last time I tried it.

But I AM user... Wish it was not proprietary, but it works better than chrome or firefox and uses less resources

It's fine, keeps randomly freezing for me after installing everything I used on Firefox though, went back to Mozilla until they remove legacy add-ons for good.

>October 2017
>using memevaldi

So, Are you agree with me when I say I'm proud of Chromium. (Not Chrome Not forks)