What is your battlestation's uptime Sup Forums? I had to disconnect my PC to move it up a step on my shelf...

What is your battlestation's uptime Sup Forums? I had to disconnect my PC to move it up a step on my shelf. Ill get back to 30+ days in no time!

owo

R8 my uptime

>Not using task manager to perform the same function
B8/10

Task manager doesn't show the 98% system availability :^)

I just upgraded my system's kernel, soooo
$ uname -orsv
Linux 4.13.4-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Sep 28 08:39:52 CEST 2017 GNU/Linux
$ uptime -p
up 3 hours, 36 minutes

nice album. good taste.
too bad you're a shitty weeb.

anime website

>21:17:31 up 9 days, 23:19, 1 user, load average: 0.29, 0.42, 0.53
on a laptop with a failed battery

>justifying his own degeneracy
Are your parents and your other family members proud of you fapping to drawn fantasy characters, most of them being sexualized children? Will you marry your pillow with a cover of one of these drawn characters on it in a couple of years? Do you know that your sexuality is pretty fucked up, because you were consuming asian cartoon TV shows and what not while growing up and your brain connected these two things in your puberty? What is your road to recovery? How will your future look like? Are you playing poker here and waiting for mixed/augmented reality headsets to improve, so you can fulfill your wish of living in this cartoon fantasy? Have you never thought about yourself and your actions? I think it's time...

didn't read this post

gib illya papers

which one

You did :D

literally didnt read

old screenshot from when I made it to a month
I tend to use suspend more so it's not on all the time, typically make it to 3-4 days before I either accidentally shut it down or fuck something up enough to require a reboot

```gate@heracles:~$ uptime
18:47:49 up 67 days, 9:31, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00```
"gateway" ssh server for my network
it's always on and since it's a laptop, it has a integrated UPS and terminal

all of them

i need all the illyas

>x5570

Comfy as fuck, what did you pay for it?

$40 for the pair
they suck on per-core though
going to get a pair of X5690's "soon"

>X5690
Do you always buy old high end hardware? It's so fucking comfy making a kickass PC for very little money

I did this mostly because I wanted a dual cpu system without spending too much
at the time, a few years ago, 2011 was still kind of expensive

I mean, I don't care if you like anime or not, just judging you and that's it. still, good taste on Anri.

why should I keep my pc on vs shutting down

because you can pretend to be a le ebin leet haxor whose personal computer is a server

I'd rather save the $$$ by not having it on instead of trying to impress some people on an internet forum

you do put it to low power mode (sleep) when not using it tho
especially if it's in your bedroom getting the fan to shut off when you go to sleep is essential

>Ill get back to 30+ days in no time!
this is not possible in a linear timeline
you will take 30+ days to reach that time which is a time of 30+ days