ITT : Describe what it looks like outside your home

ITT : Describe what it looks like outside your home.
Bonus point if you've got some pictures.

commieblocks, commieblocks everywhere

commiebloks and a little glimpse of bosphorus

Forest on one side, lake on other

My studio flat is smack dab in commieblock land

I live in a city in the Northern region of France. The sky is very often grey.
My part of the town isn't old enough to be in based flemish architectural style.

My street is inhabited mostly by students so it's noisy and only 3 floors flat.
No trees to be seen.

I'm quite envious, lad.

Two different posters, laddie.

me too

Damn.
Sweden seems comfy as hell.

It is really comfy outside cities.

r8 my commieblock

It seems not too shitty.
Is it a highway? Does it makes noise? Is your block safe?

pic related: french commieblock

typical/10
mine is green

View from the aprtment

Another pic

I step out of my 600 year old building. If I walk straight forward for a minute I am in Tallinn Old Town. If i walk left I am in one of the oldest regions in Tallinn. If I walk right I am heading to the national library. My church is right across the road. An old Gothic style church. Lutheran. Everything is green. Trees grow everywhere. Flower beds blossom. There are three parks only a minutes walk away. I can chill on top of medieval city walls. When the sun rises I hear the verses of the national anthem and when it sets I hear a national tune. There are many small restaurants near me. The highest buildings are three story high. The sky is always visible. I love my home.

Pic somewhat rel. 15 minutes from me.

Checked.

not bad

very nice Estonia

How expensive Tallinn is for a Westerner?

Cheap as fuck to get by in terms of food and other first order consumables. Industry products are cheaper also. Real estate is a bitch tho. On par with Swedish and Ireland bubbles at the moment. Renting is still quite cheap.

Interesting.
Do you know if it's the same in Riga?

The big problem of going east remains the russian threat though.

Does your church get visited much?

Riga is pretty much the same as Tallinn in terms of prices, bit cheaper last time I was around. Don't know about renting since I stay with friends mostly.

And unlike the French with their musulman population we have managed to culture the Russian untermensch so they are not really a threat to you. I guess it says a lot about how weak you as a nation are.

On weekends people still go. Mostly older people tho. Not many young people. Only the ones who are doing their "recommended activities" with grandparents. During the week it's mostly tourists.

>I guess it says a lot about how weak you as a nation are
Pretty rude, m8. I myself meant no harm.
And it's not the Russians inside your country that may be frightening but the Federation itself.

I don't know if we're weak yet but it's sure the Nation's declining though.

Ah, I took it to my heart a bit too much I see. Sorry.

No need to worry about them still. The ones who are here are not really Russian anymore and the ones who are across the border are gonna stay there indefinitely.

Fjord, sea, road, other houses.

Full of old people, but you can see a lot of hot girls walking around here on weekends

Russia happens.