*teleports behind you*

*teleports behind you*
pss... long hair is for faggots.....
*cuts off hair*

t. sissy chink fuccboi

t. long hair faggot

that girl 100% deserved the bullying

It's nothing new, just more vehement.

I was bullied excessively for being male and having long hair. When I was nine, I was often mistaken for a cute girl because my hair and slightly girly features. I was loli tier. Girls were pissed because I was cuter than them and boys were enraged because they didn't know how to interpret me.

Before I cut my hair off at age twelve, my hair was down to my buttocks.

>british boys bullying her instead of trying to get with the qt

what is wrong with them

>Read more: Girl has huge hairball weighing over a kilogram removed from stomach

>bullying a pretty cute girl with long hair
>because she has long hair
Just wtf?
If you're gonna bully her then bully her for being named fucking "Aaron"

>Girls were pissed because I was cuter than them and boys were enraged because they didn't know how to interpret me.
the boys wanted to fug you and you drove them mad because they thought they were gay

you were living the dream user

i hate that i share an island with retards like this

honestly there is no fucking way that was the reason she was bullied. she was either a total cunt and they used the hair to pick on her or the boys were attracted to her and she didn't give them attention/girls were jelly.
bullying her because of the long hair makes absolutely no fucking sense.

Kids are stupid.
More news at eleven bong.

That must be really irritating to shower and sleep with everyday. Why do people do it.

>women
>shower
>everyday

o i am laffin

Hair this long is usually washed every three days
And when they aren't in need of washing, she can put them under a swim cap

Polish user, I've seen you make several threads like this in the past, like months back. Why is long hair such a fetish for you and why do you post about it on Sup Forums all the time?

>sleep
No, why would you think that is bothersome? Not in the shower either, you really only must massage schampoo into your scalp, the rest is easy and it rinses downwards.
The bitch is brushing, but you develop a technique which makes it fast. You can untangle with your fingers pretty well, it's easier than brushing when it's that long.

To be honest I hardly come here at this point. But I stumbled across this article and it made my blood boil so I thought I might share my thoughts with you

Attention

It's a good kind of attention

only three more years

I see the subhumans in Poland like reading British tabloids too.

>complaining about bullying
>for something you can 100% control

I like long hair but never got the insanely long hair fetish, then again you probably wouldn't get why I like girls' feet

>Who in their right mind would ever bully a girl for having longer hair than other ones?
I can't believe this is your concern. Kids bully each other for anything, someone who sticks out isn't a surprising target.

The real question is why doesn't she just cut her fucking hair if it means she has to drop out of school? Why doesn't her mother make her do it instead of compromising her education and social development? There's a length at which hair just doesn't look good and is more of an inconvenience than anything, and having to completely change your life plans is that point.

>ruining yourself to avoid bullying by some random retards

>why does her mother respect her
No idea man

would fug