1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Would you travel to the beautiful Nordics/Scandinavia to see the nature?

Also,

nature/landscape thread.

Daily reminder that Norway has more lakes than Finland, the "country of lakes"

1. korea
2. already been to denmark, best city I've ever seen 10/10 would visit again

Kobenhavn?

Yeah.
We do have good nature over here but there's the risk of stumbling upon some crackhead hideout, being kidnapped by guerrillas and/or being forced to work on cocaine fields.

1.UK (not London)
2. No, too many refugees

I'm in oslo right now but we were travelling around the west looking at fjords and stuff all week. Based in bergen. Would recommend.

flag yes
always wanted to

Tried Norway - Oslo, terrible icy expensive place.

Flag
No i hate you all, god bless the queen and good night

But you have more muslims than all of us, except Sweden.

But this isn't about that.

Never wanted to see our nature?

A tip for you.

fag
yes psh

still undecided which language of them to learn though

yeah ill learn them just for fun

1. England/flag
2. Been to Norway (middle west coast) and Denmark (kobnhavn and aarhus+little village somewhere else in jutland). Iceland looks lovely, probably wouldn't bother with Sweden AND Finland, would only be one or the other

You don't have massive lake lands like in Finland.

oh and the faroese seem like insular nutters so probably wouldn't bother with there, despite how beautfiful it looks

forgot pic

Just realise that all your flags are the same, only the colours are different

t. American

woah

>Tfw never been to Lappland even though it attracts the most tourists in our country
Feels weird knowing there are foreigners who have seen the north more than I have. Even weird knowing I have traveled more around Europe than Finland.

>That map makes Turku archipelago look like a fucking swamp

No, but we still have more lakes. And our biggest lake is heaps bigger than yours.

Norway = nice 2bh lads.
Sweden = maybe
Finland = swamp/10
Faroe islands = maybe
Iceland = overrated.
Denmark = looks like england.

>It's not a map.

I would say Iceland is not overrated at all, it has so dramatic and intense landscape it's pretty awesome. And Sweden has a lot of cool scenery even tho most of Sweden is woods and fields. If you went north in their country you'd see pic related.

Well wikipedia says differently. It claims your biggest is Mjosa 362km2 and Saimaa is listed as 1377km2

No.

Go with Norwegian and you will be understood by most Swedes and it will be easy for you to expand into Swedish and Danish

Norwegian is cute

Huh. Forgive my retardation.
We still have more lakes.

I'm not him, and I don't know the answer, but in the satellite photo it looks like Finland has bigger lakes.

Ours are very deep tho. The deepest in Europe. That's related to how all our landscape is fjords and valleys, and if there is water in one of those places, it will be pretty deep.

Well enjoy your puddles. Can't even see them from Google Earth.

Nah, we have plenty of butiful landscapes of our own.

Go with Swedish and you will be understood by most norwegians and it will be easy for you to expand into norwegian and Danish

Swedish is cute.

i like how they took sunny pics

But it's not the same. I went to other countries to see their nature, like USA, but that is obviously not because of the lack of nice nature here in Norway.

norway btw rest is waste of money

Kiitos Henki
This. Fjord near me looks depressing as shit 9/10 days because it's always foggy.

Yeah but I'm not really interested anyway. Besides I've been to F*nland and Sweden.

1. Flag
2. I've been to your country 3 times thanks to the USMC.
Very nice, each and every time.

Was in Finland and while I didn't go for the nature I was struck by it.

we have scotland and north england it's pretty damn good

Where in Scotland is this? It has the dramatic characteristics of Iceland.

highlands

The real question is...
Which one is the cheapest?

Faroe then Finland.

>tfw I'll never be Finnish, drinking vodka while it's snowing outside
>tfw I'll never speak flawless Finnish
>tfw I'll never be tall and blue eyed half-Mongol
I'd kill to be Finnish desu. Fuck this shit. Living in a med cunt is a pain in the ass

1.UK
2. Yeah, in the summer. - I enjoy wild camping in the lake district, so I probably would like it there.

Next year i will apply to danish unis if i dont get accepted i will hero

wow rude

most Danish universities don't have any entry requirements besides a high school diploma

They're a little traditional in a fisherman kinda style

I know but they have quotas so limited places for foreigners

XD

Don't apply for copenhagen only, that's the classic mistake

slet dett

1. Sweden
2. It's basically the same as my home country just a bit more rocky.

Syria?

I dunno. Looks pretty much like Siberia. I would better visit some towns.

To my knowledge, Syria is not like Sweden.

:(

Sweden on this pic looks like places near me. I'd visit cities too .

it sounded like you weren't from nordicks

U.S.
No because I hate long plane journeys, and besides I have all the nice landscape I want here

I am not. Have fun guessing.

zimbabwe

No, but it's on my to-visit list some day. I want to see Victoria Falls.

1 usa

2 I'd travel to see the nordic cities, culture, etc. I still haven't seen all the nature in the US yet, so If I'm traveling only for nature, I'd do it in the US.

Yes.

I'd also like to experience the midnight sun in the regions who have it (which ones actually?).

>yes silly goyim... you have to travel through the whole country, and take a nap in all my hotels, before reaching the arctic circle...

Is geography is the Jewest of Jewish tricks?

Hehehe.

Well, here's what you could do.

>Fly directly to Tromso
This is the best place in the nordics to experience midnight sun(you do this during summer), or aurora borealis(you do this during winter). It's the best place because Tromso is an actual city, instead of going to some fucking shithole in northern Finland or Sweden.

Pic related, it's Tromso.

Aside Norway and maybe Iceland, none of those places have remarkable nature. If people unironically go to fucking Denmark to experience nature, then they're retarded.

Looks nice and the urban setting is definitely more comfy, I'll investigate. Thanks.

ficki ficki

?

1. Chile
2. No, i have the same things but better (nature)

Is this made for ants?

True what you say, but Mjosa is 56 km3 while Saimaa is 36 km3, so we got the bigge lake by volume XP

CHECK FUCKING MATE!

Mexico
Yes, even if we have a stunning country we appreciate beauty elsewhere

1. Burger
2. Visiting helsinki next month but i want to visit norway as well. Where should i go?