I fixed the world

I fixed the world

butifel

Might aswell leave nothing at all

C O M E
H E R E

Thanks brat

If you guys really want to, we can leave you in as well, but you need to become even more slavinized, no more old cultures at all

you forgot to remove russia

this

>implying I care about some meme map on amature mongolian skydiving website

But Russia is Slavic just like the rest of us

I don't mind Russia but I'm an odd Pole

World will become russia in 5.4.3.2.1...

>Average fertility rate is 0
>Humanity ceases to exist

or... we might live in peace, harmony and eternal love (hahahahaha)

>tfw croatia acts like a bro

That is a good feel indeed.

But we have plenty of slavs.

Add three bridges like this

this

We are all slavic bros!

Hmm, slavinize yourself and turn in an application

Good improvement, saved

you are island slavs

Jesi uspio da ti vrate pare za dayz?

why are there borders lol

Not nice

No, I fixed the world

No Putin in Slavia, only self governed Communism

XD lmao

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING KURIL ISLANDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kys(kill yourselves)

you too

leave my country, slavshit fuck

ukraine and russia should be our Polreich komisariats. - their women fucktoys for Polish men and their people slaves for Polish prosperity.

lmao poles worshipping hitler and he gassed them like dogs

Thanks for the laugh piglet

fuck off volksdeutsche
only some german rape babies

for their own fucking stupidity.

russkie nigger subhumans did worse things though.

You fixed it for the worst.
Bravo.

t.

Settle down Ahmed, it's not my fault we won't let you immigrate into our countries

you think you dont but you actually do

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

>our countries
In your "perfect" world, Russia will obviously take the power.
Enjoy your perfect life under neo-Staline leadership, my brainwashed friend.

can I have meatballs with this pasta

Try to imagine the first pole who wrote this, he must have been so mad

It would be communist, and without angry nato capitalists communism wouldn't have any reason to not work))

It's all truth though.

You're cancer

KURILS
Also Northern "Kazakhstan" is Siberian clay, pls add

>and without angry nato capitalists communism wouldn't have any reason to not work

Ha ha ha. Sorry, but you are so naive.
People who have power always use it to dominate other people.

To change it, all the mind of the humanity should evolve.
We aren't evolved enough to understand it.

it hurt me so much you mongol ape

it makes me really sad that Germany didn't succeed they should've genocided all russian subhumans and Poles dying would be a small price for it.

why not just add hungary?

Stop shitposting

>Poles dying would be a small price for it.
They would have genocided your entire pitiful """""country""""" before they would even come close to killing the last of our soldiers.

Spierdalaj kacapie do siebie.
>ape with broomstick
>soldier
Stop it Vanya

Why was that even allowed to secede in the first place?

Romanov dynasty was german.
Rurik dynasty was germanic.

All of that shit is just a consequence of these ruling cunts.

Finno-ugric genes, can't be helped.

Put some Alaska and Kurrils on it and we are fine.

Not rly, you know nothing

why do poles ruin every thread

very good post and even better question

We could but they are not slavic

They are honorary slavic.

Hmm, why? Although, they did have a Personal Union with Croatia for hundreds of years