Shittiest non-country

Is there a worse country or non-country in the world?

>obese ugly and entitled women

>shit at sports

>shit food

>everybody is a retard

>small

>shit climate

>cucked by Dominicans

>speak Spanish

>no good animals

get back to the sugarcane fields you colonial scum

You are like a colony of the us
I've heard there are other US territories with more political power and with less people

Except >small you described USA perfectly

>cucked by Dominicans
Wut?

Look at your baseball teams.

Soon.

>speak Spanish
i wish you speak english,negro....literally you were imported from africa ...

tu crisis es por USA ....ellos manejan la economía de tu mierda de isla a su antojo , hacer lo que queráis pero no nos eches la culpa a nosotros por que mi pais no pinta nada con el tuyo desde hace 100 años.

true that

I suggest nuke it

They and other Caribbeans always get us in trouble and there is a sentiment similar to white guilt towards them. I don't know why because we never did anything to them.

samefag

>Baseball
>Implying I'm 50+ years old
Fugg

>no garguantuan-assed boricua gf pulverizing my pelvic bone as she rides my dick so hard, the skin peels off and my seminal vesicles and prostate run dry and my balls shrivel up as every drop of semen is ejected from my body

We deserve to be raped by Haitians. Why doesn't Europe sends some refugees to us to prove them we are worse than Sweden and Germany combined.

>speak Spanish
but if you are an american province..in Spain people think that you speak english like Filipinas

That sounds incredibly painful yet hot at the same time

Yeah, being under her 350 pounds 60% negro ass is torture. 80% negro if she have Dominican ancestry.

I forgot to add in the first post

>shit music

nah

nah

Spanish is shit.

t.amerifat in Puerto Rico

Didn't you guys vote to become the 51st state?

In my experience, Puerto Rican women are fairly hambest tier, but many are really chubby that may or may not be to their advantage.

No I am t Spanish moor negro mix.

Death by snu snu

>snushit