/cum/

not an argument edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/RoryDeganRepresent/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=x0q8Oho_RjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOUISIANA SUCKS!!!!!! (2)

anyone here /balding/

I felt the same when I've been there at first, the place has a special feeling anyways.

I thought that I've been hurt before...

>training camp started today

is Stephan Molyneux trustworthy?

Do you think every country has a particular smell, like the air has a particular smell in other countries, have you experienced something like that?

Based on family history I don't have long until it starts.

I'm gonna paypal 25$ to the user who kills her and sends me her left nipple as bounty

youtube.com/user/RoryDeganRepresent/videos

bad thread

>Molyneux
>trustworthy

On bad air quality days Los Angeles definitely smells like a sweet chemical mix and engine exhaust. Smog has a distinct smell. It's really noticeable when you fly into the city. It's not always bad though. Especially with the proliferation of more energy efficient vehicles and all the emission standards in this state.

Finally, a much-needed break from dysphoria after meditating for the first time in weeks. Look into its many benefits if you're afflicted by irritation like I've been boys.

taiwan smells different to me because i constantly had pussy smell in my nose from all the cuntjuice residue in my beard

>literally closing your eyes and sitting around doing nothing

yeah you're just dumb lol

he looks like the kind of person who thinks that he's an expert on something after looking to a few news articles and forum posts.

I hate SJWs and extreme leftists but these comics aren't any better

>Mollymeme
>Not trustworthy

Well he provides sources for what he is saying and its up to you to make a research and form your own opinion.

>he looks like the kind of person who thinks that he's an expert on something after looking to a few news articles and forum posts.
That's me

why are there literally more /cum/ foreigners than natives right now

s-sorry ;_;

Freedom

>Brother comes home for the weekend
>Cheats on his wife last night
>Get pissed off at him and yell at him
>Dad tells me to calm down and that he cheated on my mom when he was younger too
what the fuck, man. I feel very sick and angry right now.

LOOK AT ME

I'M THE CAPTAIN NOW

Why people with Molyneux surname are not turstworthy? Is it a Curse?

>A FUCKING MOUNTAIN

I like it

There's literally nothing wrong with using the board as intended. Nationality specific generals are cancerous in a sense.

I'm looking at you.

It looks like a fucking cycling badge.

From my point of view the Jedi are evil.

U a tranny?

It's culturally diverse just like the us

Another day, god still hasn't ended the world yet
getting tired of this desu

dysphoria =/= gender dysphoria

>drink alone at home to feel like a loser American and pull an all nighter
>alcohol makes me really tired and I go to bed earlier than usual
It's not even midnight lol
See y'all around suckers

Its just sex man, who gives a fuck?
You're choosing to be offended/upset, no better than tumblr SJWs.

I don't drink because my parents did and I know what it does to people

remove manwhores!
death penalty for adultery WHEN!?

Yeh it was my first drink in ages
Alcohol is a meme

No need to do it again

youtube.com/watch?v=x0q8Oho_RjM

based response. Same here

Same, but also hate the taste of alcohol tbf.

Not an argument

Pretty much what you posted

Odd, I'm a moderate drinker just cause my parents didn't drink.
Meaning I only drink at social occasions.

If you love studies with statistical errors, then yes, he is.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Why, I take pride in our continent's general being all-inclusive. The diversity is certainly enriching, and what better way is there to conveniently discuss international culture?
@62826586
Say foreigners, why don't you come on over to my house? I'm
You can even sleep in my bed and fuck my wife, go right on ahead! *implodes of cuckery*

Before dropping out of college I was peed on by another man during a fraternity hazing ritual. Although I have never told anyone about this, I still feel great shame when I think about this incident

I didn't have friends before college and I don't now, so why did I think it was a good idea to try to make them? I want to kill myself

How many beers can you drink by yourself before it comes alcoholic loser tier?
That's the question.

>Mexican values

your Paw-paw sounds pretty cool.

just stop drinkan 'fore the nausea starts

damn, the clouds I can puff from my new vape are honestly pretty sick.

>that feel when u trusted /cum/

shut the FUCK up

Hmm

I'm bedbug free my buds, rejoice with me

Think about the last friend you had.
What do you think that guy is doing right about now?

I am yes

>order a pizza
>go to pick it up
>the receipt I have to sign has a place for tip on it
>when I drove there to pick it up

The fuck is this shit? People actually tip when they drive to the store themselves? What kind of bullshit...

Help me bros!

I'm playing akinator and the daily challenge is "The most played non-fictional afro-american females" (Top 5).

I have found 4/5!

1. Nicki Minaj
2. Beyonce
3. Rihanna
4. ?
5. Michelle Obama

Who do you think is 4th?

I have already tried: Oprah, Halle Berry, Serena Williams, Tyra Banks and Naomi Campell!

Help me bros!

What happens if you don't tip anything? Will they spit on your food next time you order or do you just come of as cheap cunt?

the last close friends I had was my highschool group of 5. 4 of us got a place together and it was great fun for the first few months and then after the first semester all 3 of them started smoking weed again and 2 of them flunked out with the last one following suite last year. Of my 4 close friends from highschool 1 joined the military, 1 of them is in jail, and two or them are working entry level jobs going into their mid 20s.

Dunno, I didn't tip because i only tip for service jobs

its only like that if you are paying with card. I worked at a sushi bar in highschool that did the same thing and you are not expected to leave anything. just draw a line through it and sign your name

>19
>Already have a "big forehead"
>Only a matter of time before it recedes even further and I become officially bald
It's not fair

starting to see vapeman edits from /cum/ appearing on other imageboards semi-regularly

hi its me

This meme makes me feel nothing anymore. I actually used to vape-shitpost myself which eventually led to me post-ironically vaping. My face grew to fit a mask of jaded satire and now I'm a full-blown embodiment of the fedora neckbeard meme.

Rosa Parks?

cum help i am in need of help

Whoopi Goldberg?

>go to the bar
>tip the bartender
>get a cab home
>tip the cabbie
>order a pizza for dinner
>tip the pizza guy

wat is it /cum/-chan

sissy canadians

>tfw didnt fuck up too bad at work today

i dont know i feel sick

no

I hope it's stage 3 cancer

>tfw wasn't completely autistic in my social situations today
>even held a multi-minute conversation (the kid was much younger than me though)

is it ur tummy

stop it! dont bully!

how many pushups can /cum/ do
just did 27

>anime

Shooting up in a crack house and mooching off a tranny drug dealer whose cock he's sucking last I checked

Working, I texted him earlier

anime

yes
i think im fired from my job too
i should rlly kill myself!

did anyone else used to think that annie may was prononounced ah-nime (rhymes with mime)?

no

you are so fucking stupid it's remarkable

i only learned to read english at 10
its the natural way to assume its written according to english orthography